Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2019, 04:44 AM   #406
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
So you don't think the movement of 14,000 centrifuges moving from one facility to another would not get noticed?

They have indoor satellites as well. Waco wake up this isn't Star Wars. The technology is there. If they tried to turn on any of the 14,000 centrifuges that were turned off, it would get caught. They can't enrich the uranium without the centrifuges being turned back on. Do you think the scientists at the IAEA are stupid? Go watch reruns of the TV show "24". That might help with the technology that is available. Iran cannot refuse on-site inspections. Go read the agreement. No way they are getting a bomb without getting detected.

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
IB doesn't know his stuff. When guys like you, WTF, Yassup, Speed Racer, Little Monster and others put him in place he crumbles like a Snowflake. Hes just like the liar Trump. He never admits when he is wrong. Instead he doubles down on a lie. Its sad but that's the tiny little world he lives in
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:48 AM   #407
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The facilities are under constant monotioring via satellite. Check out the satellite picture in the link below. The 1,000 high speed centrifuges are turned off. The thirteen thousand low speed centrifuges are turned off. There is no way for Iran to enrich, no way for Iran to get a nuclear weapon.

The minor violations that you posted are like getting a ticket for J-walking. Those minor violations will NOT lead Iran to getting a nuclear weapon.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...n-nuclear-deal
You only know what Odumbo wanted you to hear, but Odumbo never initiated a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities. Hence, nothing has changed from before. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you ain't got shit to refute that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
IB doesn't know his stuff. When guys like you, WTF, Yassup, Speed Racer, Little Monster and others put him in place he crumbles like a Snowflake. Hes just like the liar Trump. He never admits when he is wrong. Instead he doubles down on a lie. Its sad but that's the tiny little world he lives in
I know Odumbo never initiated a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities and that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you ain't got shit to refute that point.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:46 AM   #408
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You only know what Odumbo wanted you to hear, but Odumbo never initiated a thorough inspection of Iranian facilities. Hence, nothing has changed from before. Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you ain't got shit to refute that point.

Don't forget we know that Trump thinks you're an idiot for supporting the original Iraq War with their fake accusations and support of pulling the inspectors from Ieaq.

And he seems to understand that he can fool you twice by doing the exact same thing as there are a certain crowd that is always ready to go to war with others people lives and money!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:53 AM   #409
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Don't forget we know that Trump thinks you're an idiot for supporting the original Iraq War with their fake accusations and support of pulling the inspectors from Ieaq.

And he seems to understand that he can fool you twice by doing the exact same thing as there are a certain crowd that is always ready to go to war with others people lives and money!
Saddam Hussein signed his own death warrant when he invaded Kuwait and is known to have gassed his own people. I have absolutely no issue with him and his sadistic sons being taken out. Did you read Podesta's emails at Wikileaks? It was pretty clear dim-retards like their voters to be unquestioning and stupid -- all of the time. P.S. your deflection doesn't change the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS from day one.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:49 PM   #410
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Saddam Hussein signed his own death warrant when he invaded Kuwait and is known to have gassed his own people. I have absolutely no issue with him and his sadistic sons being taken out. Did you read Podesta's emails at Wikileaks? It was pretty clear dim-retards like their voters to be unquestioning and stupid -- all of the time. P.S. your deflection doesn't change the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS from day one.
Speaking of deflection...

So all the juvenile namecalling aside, IBH, if Saddam deserved to die -- which I think he did -- why then involve the entire US military industrial complex? Shirley there were other ways to do it without flushing our economy and wasting lives.

And WTF does that have to do with your topic, which as we all have come to realize, is simply your way of justifying Trump's tyrannical unilateral actions?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:01 PM   #411
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Saddam Hussein signed his own death warrant when he invaded Kuwait and is known to have gassed his own people. I have absolutely no issue with him and his sadistic sons being taken out. e.
I have no issue with Saddam's death. I have issue with 4 plus Trillion washed down the drain and all the dead and wounded American soldiers, not to mention all the innocent Iraqis killed.

See I agree with Trump....your war in Iraq was not only based on a lie but it was misquided.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:45 PM   #412
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Speaking of deflection...

So all the juvenile namecalling aside, IBH, if Saddam deserved to die -- which I think he did -- why then involve the entire US military industrial complex? Shirley there were other ways to do it without flushing our economy and wasting lives.

And WTF does that have to do with your topic, which as we all have come to realize, is simply your way of justifying Trump's tyrannical unilateral actions?
When was it that you put juvenile name calling aside? Your posts are full of documentary evidence that you have not done that.

Quote:
I have no issue with Saddam's death. I have issue with 4 plus Trillion washed down the drain and all the dead and wounded American soldiers, not to mention all the innocent Iraqis killed.

See I agree with Trump....your war in Iraq was not only based on a lie but it was misquided.
This thread is about how Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty, and to date, you've provided nothing that refutes that point.
Old 02-22-2019, 02:01 PM   #413
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

IBH's Meltdown has shown no signs of letting up. In fact, he's ramping up the vitriol.

You're you're hijacking your own thread, IBH.

MEGA MELTDOWN AMEROSA DECLARED AN ECCIE EMERGENCY!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
Old 02-22-2019, 03:09 PM   #414
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IBH's Meltdown has shown no signs of letting up. In fact, he's ramping up the vitriol.

You're you're hijacking your own thread, IBH.

MEGA MELTDOWN AMEROSA DECLARED AN ECCIE EMERGENCY!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
It's noticeable how it is you that is not mentioning Odumbo's POS treaty and how Iran cheated on it from day one -- thus completely off-topic -- as you make absurd and false allegations.
Old 02-22-2019, 04:58 PM   #415
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

This thread is about how Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty, and to date, you've provided nothing that refutes that point.
Oh but I have...I've presented the Head of our intelligence say that they did not think that true.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:16 PM   #416
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's noticeable how it is you that is not mentioning Odumbo's POS treaty and how Iran cheated on it from day one -- thus completely off-topic -- as you make absurd and false allegations.
Iran. There! That’s about as much attention as you’ve given this topic since you unprovokedly raised it from the dead.

You’re still melting down, flailing about trying to defend your absurdly exaggerations and fabrications. The more people point out your failed logic and ravenous hunger for attention, the more you screech.

Why are you still obsessed with Obama? Is it about that pesky Amendment? Still??? Or is it something else?
Old 02-22-2019, 06:15 PM   #417
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Iran. There! That’s about as much attention as you’ve given this topic since you unprovokedly raised it from the dead.

You’re still melting down, flailing about trying to defend your absurdly exaggerations and fabrications. The more people point out your failed logic and ravenous hunger for attention, the more you screech.

Why are you still obsessed with Obama? Is it about that pesky Amendment? Still??? Or is it something else?
You’re still obsessed with Obama and his hatred for Israel.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:23 PM   #418
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’re still obsessed with Obama and his hatred for Israel.
It is not a matter of hatred of Isreal, it is doing what is best for this country.

We are the dog that is having the tail shake it.

We need to take a close look at both Saudi Arabia and Isreal.

Do their bidding for them got us into Iraq...

Now you wanna go into Iran?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:14 PM   #419
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
It is not a matter of hatred of Isreal, it is doing what is best for this country.

We are the dog that is having the tail shake it.

We need to take a close look at both Saudi Arabia and Isreal.

Do their bidding for them got us into Iraq...

Now you wanna go into Iran?

You are clueless. Israel is the only western style democracy in the Middle East. Who would you support? But hey, we don’t need SA, Iraq, Kuwait or anybody else for oil. We have our own. And it’s cheap! Thank you DJ Trump!!!! It took all this time to be oil independent. Now we can pull back in the Middle East. But that flew right over your and AOCs head!!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:19 PM   #420
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh but I have...I've presented the Head of our intelligence say that they did not think that true.

Odumbo never completed a preliminary inspection of Iran's capabilities; so, neither you nor the people you're citing know exactly what the fuck Iran had to begin with. Subsequently, Netanyahu and an Iranian engineer have gone on record with proof that Odumbo's treaty was a piece of shit and Iran has been cheating since day one.

Quote:

Intelligent, educated people know that it's called a "current event" in the political news cycle.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women