Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2019, 08:29 AM   #271
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
HaHa...maybe you should have told that to Bush. He wouldn't have had to admit that there were no WMD's in Iraq. .

they did find WMDs in iraq.

He got bad advice from Karl Rove on the making the finding WMDs public.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:49 AM   #272
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
HaHa...maybe you should have told that to Bush. He wouldn't have had to admit that there were no WMD's in Iraq.

Good Lord , only the far right loons believe such nonsense.

Quote:
IS, al-Qaeda, and how jihad uses chemical weapons

the gasses tested were homemade and included phosgene, chlorine and hydrogen cyanide...

After 9/11, al-Zarqawi fled westwards through Iran to a Kurdish region of northern Iraq ...

Chlorine was and still is readily available in Iraq and has been used frequently in truck bombs by jihadists there and also in Syria ...

"It was the easiest of all the gases al-Qaeda experiments on to make," says Mr Deen.

"Since the substances that are necessary for chlorine are easily available everywhere, it was his (al-Zarqawi's) weapon of choice.

"Since it wasn't lethal, (it was still) potent enough to cause irritation or cases of severe respiratory problems and difficulties and that will drive an enemy away and cause casualties."

(BBC)

Despite what the reporter wrote:

Quote:
Dose toxicity

Humans can smell chlorine gas at ranges from 0.1–0.3 ppm. According to a review from 2010: "At 1–3 ppm, there is mild mucus membrane irritation that can usually be tolerated for about an hour. At 5–15 ppm, there is moderate mucus membrane irritation. At 30 ppm and beyond, there is immediate chest pain, shortness of breath, and cough. At approximately 40–60 ppm, a toxic pneumonitis and/or acute pulmonary edema can develop.... Concentrations of about 400 ppm and beyond are generally fatal over 30 minutes, and at 1,000 ppm and above, fatality ensues within only a few minutes." (Wiki)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:10 AM   #273
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
they did find WMDs in iraq.

He got bad advice from Karl Rove on the making the finding WMDs public.
So Bush invaded Iraq which was sold as a WMD hunt.

Bush found WMD's in Iraq but Carl Rove talked him out of telling the American public and into admitting there were no WMD's in Iraq? Is that wtf you are trying to convince others to believe?

Please let me know when a tooth falls out and I'll send over the Tooth fairy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:18 AM   #274
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Despite what the reporter wrote:
Do you not understand the stupidity of wtf you are posting? Saddam did not want those fuckers in Iraq. And they were not while he was ruling. After we invaded Afghanistan...most fled to Pakistan . This guy fled to a region of Iraq that Saddam had little control ….the Kurdish region.

So you are trying to say that it was smart to get rid of Saddam who hated those terrorist in his country because why?

Nothing you have posted makes a bit of sense as to why we invaded Iraq and how stupid it was to do so...even Trump agrees with me on that.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was a Jordanian jihadist who was released from prison in Jordan in 1998. He went straight to Afghanistan where he was intensively trained by a master bomb-maker before setting up his own camp at Herat in the west of the country.
After 9/11, al-Zarqawi fled westwards through Iran to a Kurdish region of northern Iraq where he joined forces with a jihadist group called Ansar al-Islam.
Once the Americans invaded Iraq in 2003 al-Zarqawi was instrumental in forming the al-Qaeda cell that eventually morphed into today's self-styled Islamic State.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 06:58 PM   #275
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you not understand the stupidity of wtf you are posting? Saddam did not want those fuckers in Iraq. And they were not while he was ruling. After we invaded Afghanistan...most fled to Pakistan . This guy fled to a region of Iraq that Saddam had little control ….the Kurdish region.

So you are trying to say that it was smart to get rid of Saddam who hated those terrorist in his country because why?

Nothing you have posted makes a bit of sense as to why we invaded Iraq and how stupid it was to do so...even Trump agrees with me on that.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was a Jordanian jihadist who was released from prison in Jordan in 1998. He went straight to Afghanistan where he was intensively trained by a master bomb-maker before setting up his own camp at Herat in the west of the country.
After 9/11, al-Zarqawi fled westwards through Iran to a Kurdish region of northern Iraq where he joined forces with a jihadist group called Ansar al-Islam.
Once the Americans invaded Iraq in 2003 al-Zarqawi was instrumental in forming the al-Qaeda cell that eventually morphed into today's self-styled Islamic State.
It makes perfect sense to people not wearing or hiding behind liberal blinders.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:44 PM   #276
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

Bush found WMD's in Iraq but Carl Rove talked him out of telling the American public and into admitting there were no WMD's in Iraq? Is that wtf you are trying to convince others to believe?

no tooth fairy.

when the subject of the wmds were found, Bush wanted to make announcement on that, but Karl Rove told Bush not to go there, "we lost that fight" over the wmds. so yes, no wmd found officially.... which was not true.

as a consequence, the pentagon classified it as top secret so the insurgents can't get hold of it and didn't bother to tell the soldiers who had gotten sick after the exposure of those munitions which contained sarin and mustard gas chemicals. Doctors didn't know what was wrong with them.

I posted a link on this a very good while back. i'm having trouble finding the link I posted.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:24 AM   #277
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
no tooth fairy.

when the subject of the wmds were found, Bush wanted to make announcement on that, but Karl Rove told Bush not to go there, "we lost that fight" over the wmds. so yes, no wmd found officially.... which was not true.

as a consequence, the pentagon classified it as top secret so the insurgents can't get hold of it and didn't bother to tell the soldiers who had gotten sick after the exposure of those munitions which contained sarin and mustard gas chemicals. Doctors didn't know what was wrong with them.

I posted a link on this a very good while back. i'm having trouble finding the link I posted.
Those WMD's that were found by the soldiers in the Bush43 invasion of Iraq were designed by the USA manufactured in Europe and installed on Iraq soil by WESTERN companies. The design was from the 1980's and those weapons had corroded to the point that they could no longer worked as originally designed. The soldiers that got exposed and got sick were getting sick from weapons the USA designed. This link from the New York Times was posted by the infamous J.D Barleycorn 4 years. Do some homework dilbert.

From the link:

Others pointed to another embarrassment. In five of six incidents in which troops were wounded by chemical agents, the munitions appeared to have been designed in the United States, manufactured in Europe and filled in chemical agent production lines built in Iraq by Western companies.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...l-weapons.html
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:52 AM   #278
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
no tooth fairy.

Maybe the Pentagon got a hold of your post exposing their hiding wmd's and deleted it.

Check Alex Jones!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:53 AM   #279
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Those WMD's that were found by the soldiers in the Bush43 invasion of Iraq were designed by the USA manufactured in Europe and installed on Iraq soil by WESTERN companies. The design was from the 1980's and those weapons had corroded to the point that they could no longer worked as originally designed. The soldiers that got exposed and got sick were getting sick from weapons the USA designed. This link from the New York Times was posted by the infamous J.D Barleycorn 4 years. Do some homework dilbert.

From the link:

Others pointed to another embarrassment. In five of six incidents in which troops were wounded by chemical agents, the munitions appeared to have been designed in the United States, manufactured in Europe and filled in chemical agent production lines built in Iraq by Western companies.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dilbert is peddling more bs now than IB.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:00 PM   #280
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

From the link:

Your POV reeks of condescension, but using chemicals dispersed by conventional explosives was exactly what Zarqarwi intended for Amman. Zarqarwi was immaginative, and he did have "new designs" for such chemical weapons that you so dismissively remark that "could no longer worked as originally designed." The 500lb air-to-ground bombs that he deployed as IEDs were also not "used as originally designed."

Quote:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dilbert is peddling more bs now than IB.
Psssst! Zaqarwi planned to kill 80,000 innocents with his chemical weapons in Amman.

And Odumbo lied, and Kerry lied, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:23 PM   #281
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

They lied???

Lock them up! Lock them up!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:50 PM   #282
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"] Your POV reeks of condescension, but using chemicals dispersed by conventional explosives was exactly what Zarqarwi intended for Amman

Psssst! Zaqarwi planned to kill 80,000 innocents with his chemical weapons in Amman.

And Odumbo lied, and Kerry lied, and Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
The problem with your bullshit is that Saddam was not going to let him do that.

You act as if Saddam wanted those idiots in Iraq.

We did not have to invade Iraq.

Saddam would have taken these fuckers out.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:55 PM   #283
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The problem with your bullshit is that Saddam was not going to let him do that.

You act as if Saddam wanted those idiots in Iraq.

We did not have to invade Iraq.

Saddam would have taken these fuckers out.
There is no way you can reconcile what you just posted with the factual reality that Zarqawi was in Iraq DOING IT! DOING IT! DOING IT! So, your notion that "Saddam wouldn't let him", is BS.

Zarqawi was Jordanian; not Iranian. Zarqawi was Sunni, like Saddam; not Shi'ite, like the Ayatollah.
Old 02-13-2019, 12:33 AM   #284
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

From the link:

Quote:
Maybe the Pentagon got a hold of your post exposing their hiding wmd's and deleted it.

Check Alex Jones!

pentagon had nothing to do with it.

I found it. took some digging.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1055916770

just a problem with the search parameters.
Old 02-13-2019, 12:46 AM   #285
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

more on Karl Rove's brilliant genius.
https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._delusion.html

this details on the cover up on the WMD discovery.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...s-real-wmd.htm

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women