Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2024, 09:30 PM   #16
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnstar7 View Post
I get that there are quite a few Cubans at BDD, but it’s really easy to say no to them. Never make eye contact and tell them you’re waiting for someone if they do come up to you. Be nice about it and they won’t bother you again. My reasoning for BDD being a great spot is that the non-Cubans are very attractive and aren’t teases. Obviously not as much mileage as BFW, but I spend more time looking for girls that I find attractive enough at BFW.

To each their own, some are looking for the action, some are looking for an attractive woman. IMO if you’re looking for action above a BJ by an attractive woman while being frugal, you’re better off at Paris than a SC.

It's more than quite a few. There are more and more cubans and fewer others every week. You can tell them no, but if they are chasing off your other selections, what's the point?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 08:39 AM   #17
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29 View Post
I stopped going to stripclubs in 2017 when my SO moved in with me and I could no longer get out at night but back then I could not stand them. They are very aggressive wanting dances and you can tell them no and they will still come back around minutes later rubbing your dick and asking again. Almost all have those horrible rubbery BBLs too. Complete turn off.
Girls rubbing your dick and asking for dances, oh the horror.
Joe Blows is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 10:17 AM   #18
Here42Girls
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Blows View Post
Sure, someone rubbing your dick is nice in context, but if she isn't what you are attracted to, it's not so much of a boon. Factor in that some dweeb manager is getting paid to make sure the other women in the club near-exclusively look like her and it's more of a drag than anything.
Here42Girls is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 11:08 AM   #19
ScrewedUp29
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Blows View Post

Yes, it's pretty horrific when you already let them know you are not attracted to them...
ScrewedUp29 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 04:13 PM   #20
SOLO
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCollins View Post
Otherwise, yes the Cubans are ruining bdd. However, I get the feeling that is leading to more otc opportunity for the non-Cubans.
100%. At least in DFW, many of the pretty, 20-something, non-Cuban girls left years ago for greener pastures waitressing at breasturants, posting on OnlyFans, and sugaring. They cost a fortune, but they are still there to be had.

The Cubans "cornered the market" in some clubs not because they offered a better product but because they were the only thing available and were affordable in comparison.
SOLO is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 09:19 PM   #21
luv2luv
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

I was curious about Paris too. And, if you search, you will find a few threads about it. Yeah, you pick your favorite and go inside. Pay for a video cubicle and make your deal with your newest buddy. Actually pretty easy and I've been surprised at the ladies. There are some really great bodies out there. The prices go from very affordable to heart-stopping, depending on your needs. And, just like anywhere else, anything is usually available, depending on your wallet.
These days, with the city/county on the prowl for guest residents, this is perhaps a slightly safer alternative, I think. The law draws the line at what its undercovers will do. Don't think you can play with their pussies, so it your new friend welcomes the attention, she's probably ok.
Just my opinion. I mean, what do I know?
luv2luv is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 08:44 AM   #22
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLO View Post
100%. At least in DFW, many of the pretty, 20-something, non-Cuban girls left years ago for greener pastures waitressing at breasturants, posting on OnlyFans, and sugaring. They cost a fortune, but they are still there to be had.

The Cubans "cornered the market" in some clubs not because they offered a better product but because they were the only thing available and were affordable in comparison.
And because their pimps pay a lot of money to management to let them work. They will do just about anything, often at very cheap prices. Managers can pimp them out for kickbacks. Managers will run off others who don't do the same. Those are far more important reasons for the overwhelming numbers of them.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women