Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2016, 06:58 AM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default A question for Dorothy Monroe

Miss Dorothy has been a breath of fresh air and a great addition to the Pgh forums. She's witty and hot! I have a question for her:

Do hobbyists bring up other hobbyists during your sessions? If they do, what do you think about it? Creepy? Stalker? Or just a gaymo thing to do? Here's an example:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223021

I think it's a combination of all 3 things I mentioned. What say you?

Comments from other providers are welcome of course.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 09:47 AM   #2
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It reminds me of this movie I saw once(can't remember the name). In a nutshell, it was about a gay dude that was crushing on a straight guy who had a hot stripper girlfriend.
The gay dude couldn't get next to the straight guy,so he went for the next best thing-a private dance session from the stripper in which the gay guy said "tell me about what kinda man you like," really wanting to hear details about her boyfriend. So the stripper starts saying how he smells like a wild animal and all this ultra masculine shit,followed by her asking him,"...now tell me what kinda man YOU like, faggot!?"
God, I wish I can remember the title.
Anyway, I've never been asked about 'so and so from the boards' by anyone. Seems to me that when it's time to get busy,the last thing any red-blooded man wants to think about,much less mention,is some dude from the hobby boards. That's pretty fuckin weird. And gay.
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:22 AM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minka Fox View Post
It reminds me of this movie I saw once(can't remember the name). In a nutshell, it was about a gay dude that was crushing on a straight guy who had a hot stripper girlfriend.
The gay dude couldn't get next to the straight guy,so he went for the next best thing-a private dance session from the stripper in which the gay guy said "tell me about what kinda man you like," really wanting to hear details about her boyfriend. So the stripper starts saying how he smells like a wild animal and all this ultra masculine shit,followed by her asking him,"...now tell me what kinda man YOU like, faggot!?"
God, I wish I can remember the title.
Anyway, I've never been asked about 'so and so from the boards' by anyone. Seems to me that when it's time to get busy,the last thing any red-blooded man wants to think about,much less mention,is some dude from the hobby boards. That's pretty fuckin weird. And gay.
That's kinda what I thought too. Thanks Minka!
Old 02-12-2016, 10:35 AM   #4
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

It does smell of a gay stalker vibe, idk why anyone would want to ask a whore about her other johns during a session.

Tatas threatened me via email after one of his bans to talk to every lady he saw until he had enough info from them to out me to my family and job. Apparently we don't see the same ladies.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 11:11 AM   #5
bigguyt
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
It does smell of a gay stalker vibe, idk why anyone would want to ask a whore about her other johns during a session.

Tatas threatened me via email after one of his bans to talk to every lady he saw until he had enough info from them to out me to my family and job. Apparently we don't see the same ladies.
That is funny, he said he doesn't out anyone. I would feel a little creepy if there was a man asking about me, especially when it was time for him to be aroused.

bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:01 PM   #6
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I've never asked about any clients, but I have had a few providers ask me about clients. I always respond with "I don't know anything about the guy". Even if I did, I sure as fuck am not going to say anything about him, even if its someone I don't care for.

Its called discretion and its a two way street. If a john is asking a provider questions about another john, she should just STFU and get on with her business. The whole thing is pretty creepy if you ask me.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:02 PM   #7
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well,yep,that was my exact conclusion too,bigguyt. IMO that's the very last thing any man wants to think about then.

...Come to think of it,didn't titsfuck the fuckstick say that after discussing bambino was precisely the moment that he 'interrupted' her?! Good Lord that's incredibly creepy,lol.
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:20 PM   #8
bigguyt
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Maybe bambino should be checking the backseat of his car before he gets in.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:29 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Maybe bambino should be checking the backseat of his car before he gets in.
I'm not worried about the little fella. I know he's infatuated with me. But it ain't going to happen.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:19 PM   #10
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
That is funny, he said he doesn't out anyone. I would feel a little creepy if there was a man asking about me, especially when it was time for him to be aroused.
I just can't believe BSer has a family and a job!
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 04:20 PM   #11
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamitekid View Post
I just can't believe BSer has a family and a job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I'm not worried about the little fella. I know he's infatuated with me. But it ain't going to happen.
I thought Tatas and you were homies Bambino. I mean he is always talking about you
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:48 PM   #12
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

yes! they do.. its weird, very weird.

i dont understand why guys talk about other providers or other guys when they are paying $5/minute. i think sex lines are cheaper than that...

it doesn't happen often, but when it does.. its weird.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 09:31 PM   #13
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

a later thought after some reading of the burgh threads....

its also really kinda weird when guys spend so much time on other guys that they throw up polls about them...
Old 02-13-2016, 06:20 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
a later thought after some reading of the burgh threads....

its also really kinda weird when guys spend so much time on other guys that they throw up polls about them...
Maybe you're right. Maybe a poll of which provider gives the best BBBJCIM. But some guys here would get write in votes.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:01 AM   #15
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe you're right. Maybe a poll of which provider gives the best BBBJCIM. But some guys here would get write in votes.
thats a much better poll!!
and wow.. that mouth of yours.. it sure looks like it can take a lot!!! it just keeps opening... and opening.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women