Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2015, 07:10 PM   #1
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25
Default How would you feel if....

You were a husband or a significant other and knew your wife or girlfriend kisses and fucks strangers and they shoot loads down her lungs whether be it because things are not going well with you, or because you are financially strapped or whatever the fucking reason that may have led to this "great" decision. I think it is pretty fucked up and I know my gf or wife wouldn't be a woman of public usage, but since I don't have one at the moment I decided to see different views on that and what other clients think. Again, this is for a situation where you as a hubby or SO know she is a whore. Of course there are many who hide it from their SO's but I am not talking about that. Wontcha feel fucking nasty? Dontcha think these families are really fucked-up degenerates? I know of a few providers who are in a similar situation lol but don't ask me their names. You won't get them.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:34 PM   #2
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Tits I strongly suggest you, self check into Western Physo Hospital........3hots an a cot, free meds, you just might like the place.....
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:24 PM   #3
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well by the time a girl gets into being a provider she has no doubt been a women of public usage but was not charging for it .
They start out fucking for fun and then find out they can use there body's to gain what they want some want candy and other things once they drop a couple kids by different men they have cheated on and fucked so many guys and there partner is the same type so its like a job to the whore she has no feeling toward a whore monger just like taking a number at the lunch meat counter you place your order and she services you and say's you come back now.

I guess some girls are so in need an want money(issues) so bad they will fuck strangers but its not so bad because they would be in a bar picking up someone so may as well get paid for fucking. They are tramps and would be fucking anyway and the old man is like you and me we are whore mongers and like it.
He has his whore and I'm sure fucks around also.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:35 PM   #4
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

If you look at it from a purely economic standpoint, a girl could make more in a half hour than she could working 8 hours at $10 per hour job. That with the fact that you can't live on that so you would have to be working more than one job. Take 5 half hour appt's and make more that you can working at Sheetz or McDonalds in a week.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:55 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
I know my gf or wife wouldn't be a woman of public usage, but since I don't have one at the moment
You don't have one? Why is that no surprise
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 03:59 AM   #6
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Tata's I saw where you recently became buddies with Brentwood's finest, sexysidebitch a.k.a. Minnie
Maybe you should ask her out on a date?
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 05:39 AM   #7
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
If you look at it from a purely economic standpoint, a girl could make more in a half hour than she could working 8 hours at $10 per hour job. That with the fact that you can't live on that so you would have to be working more than one job. Take 5 half hour appt's and make more that you can working at Sheetz or McDonalds in a week.
From economic point of view I hear you, but my point was how would you feel if you knew lol? I know I'd feel fucking nasty.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:40 AM   #8
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamitekid View Post
Tata's I saw where you recently became buddies with Brentwood's finest, sexysidebitch a.k.a. Minnie
Maybe you should ask her out on a date?
Dynamitekid, as far as I know real names from real world life are not allowed on this site and you mentioned that provider sexisidebitch with her real name. I think you need to go on vacation.
Old 07-10-2015, 06:13 AM   #9
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Dynamitekid, as far as I know real names from real world life are not allowed on this site and you mentioned that provider sexisidebitch with her real name. I think you need to go on vacation.
Already been done many times, eh.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1329428
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1138033
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1138978
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1146555
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1252153
dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:27 AM   #10
tatasddd
BANNED

it doesn't matter DK it still is her real name and you deserve a vacation. Don't try to desperately save your ass.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:32 AM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
From economic point of view I hear you, but my point was how would you feel if you knew lol? I know I'd feel fucking nasty.
So based on the reviews you post, you would not feel any different than any other day?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:34 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

If I found out my GF was getting stuffed like a turkey by the likes of Tatts, I would just shoot her. There's no other fix.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:39 AM   #13
tatasddd
BANNED

At least I can stuff really well. I hear you need half hour just to get it up. The provider who told me this said she had to take breaks from wanking your nearly dead dick for 30 mins. Her hand got sore. Dead like most of your brain btw. And when it finally got "hard" it was you feeling like peeing, not a real hard-on.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:24 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
At least I can stuff really well. I hear you need half hour just to get it up. The provider who told me this said she had to take breaks from wanking your nearly dead dick for 30 mins. Her hand got sore. Dead like most of your brain btw. And when it finally got "hard" it was you feeling like peeing, not a real hard-on.
That's funny. I wonder who that was because you don't pay the rates. BTW, most of my spots are a 1/hr. Ask SexxyNia if I get hard. Or 500 other Hos that I've seen.So you turd, why are you discussing other guys with Hos? Only a fag would do that. You pathetic retard. You won't last very long here again.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:31 AM   #15
pgh1269
BANNED

Encounters: 1

500 at 200 /hr

$100,000.00 Plus or minus based on the skanks that you got cheap thrills from

congrats Bambino of bragging that you spent the average cost of a house in Pittsburgh on whores.
pgh1269 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women