Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2024, 02:57 PM   #16
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7aurelius View Post
This cop was an idiot if those details are right lol
He was looking for Chinese restaurant down the street, he thought it was inside the hotel room 😆 that's a great defense
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 07:50 PM   #17
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Turns out it was a DMN article. Good news is it doesn’t appear to be behind a paywall.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...-records-show/
So when he got to the Motel they sent him a text to bring a drink from the Gas Station. So they did this so they could arrest him at a place away from the Motel?

This is an interesting twist on not making arrest at the Motel. Maybe they have so many lined up in the que they have to send them offsite?
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 08:23 AM   #18
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

This must be good news for the DFW citizens. Crime is so low the cops have time on their hands to pursue non sense such as this.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 10:27 PM   #19
2xH3Lix
Pimp Chimpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
So when he got to the Motel they sent him a text to bring a drink from the Gas Station. So they did this so they could arrest him at a place away from the Motel?

This is an interesting twist on not making arrest at the Motel. Maybe they have so many lined up in the que they have to send them offsite?
I’d presume that once he got into the hotel he was recognized and the officers took the precaution of him being armed (as most cops are off duty.) so instead of risking him recognizing the under cover officer where they are surrounded by rooms with people in if gunshots started, it would be safer to take him out in the open.

Most cops I have talked to have the mentality of either “doesn’t matter what I’ll do, I’ll get off because I’m a cop” or “I’m not risking prison because it’s a death sentence anyway, so I’m going down blazing”.
2xH3Lix is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 11:12 PM   #20
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

another Plano place gone

https://www.yahoo.com/news/plano-mas...205523320.html

interesting read

https://www.reddit.com/r/plano/comme...uit/?rdt=52892
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 02:21 PM   #21
BoobooJenkins
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 643_DP View Post
They texted (and filmed) him while he was knocking on the door. By responding to the text, they have evidence tying him to the phone that was used to make the original solicitation by text. Had he not had his phone, they would have a harder time connecting John to the solicitation, provided he kept his mouth shut when questioned.

If any provider starts texting acronyms when setting up an appointment, best go back to square one and look for another provider. Once you have the greenlight to go to the incall, best to leave it in the car or turn it off before approaching door.
BoobooJenkins is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 03:35 PM   #22
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobooJenkins View Post
They texted (and filmed) him while he was knocking on the door. By responding to the text, they have evidence tying him to the phone that was used to make the original solicitation by text. Had he not had his phone, they would have a harder time connecting John to the solicitation, provided he kept his mouth shut when questioned.

If any provider starts texting acronyms when setting up an appointment, best go back to square one and look for another provider. Once you have the greenlight to go to the incall, best to leave it in the car or turn it off before approaching door.
Agree on all of this. Furthermore, don’t leave anything incriminating on the phone. I don’t even use apps for my hobby activities. Everything is through my browser on private mode, and I close all windows and exit private mode before heading to the appointment.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 07:27 PM   #23
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 92

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Agree on all of this. Furthermore, don’t leave anything incriminating on the phone. I don’t even use apps for my hobby activities. Everything is through my browser on private mode, and I close all windows and exit private mode before heading to the appointment.
I found an app called Multiple Accounts. It's not phone or text app by itself. Its like virtual Android OS inside which you can run other apps for texting. This isolates your native phone from apps you are running inside the virtual OS. Virtual OS can be locked with a unique key combination and custom icon. Its looking good so far. Been using for sometime, looks fine so far...except dumb ads it throws while launching.
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women