Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2011, 05:19 PM   #16
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

i was curious too. I know that here in okla, they use confidential informants.. and they wouldnt hesitate to use one to do the whole set up and flashing part. Doesnt matter, if LE want you and youre inside that incall.. youre going down.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

There have been many examples cited before of LE going through with an entire session before busting a lady. Others where there were multiple sessions to "build a case" against her. Happens often in AMP's and occasionally with independent ladies. I short, the "cop check" means absolutely nothing and history is littered with the records of men and women who were busted for their belief that doing so actually proved anything.

The real fact of the matter if you show up at or if a sting is brought to you, you ARE going downtown. It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, if she flashes a tit or grabs your cock. An arrest is going to happen, its the prosecutors problem after that.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #18
docjohn717
Gaining Momentum

Default Review Review Review

I am new to all this, less than a month of playtime too I would suggest you should start with ECCIE and I encourage you to enroll with P411. Yes research takes time and yes P411 costs about $ a year to subscribe but they screen providers well.

All the providers I have met took time to check me out as much as I took time to check them out. Also stay relaxed, be a gentleman and you will have references that you can use when asked in the future.

As for BP I still look at the ads but I am always aware those ads may be a bait & switch or evern worse, the fear you have of LE. I hope you relax, do research, and join P411. Have fun because I am having a blast as a newbie!
docjohn717 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #19
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

I can see where the poster is coming from. In "most" cases, LE that is known to go through the session or whatever have been male. "Most" female cops won't do such a thing. They will just get you to blatantly agree to specific acts (there are exceptions to the rule of course). For future reference, look at the guy doing the review. How many does he have? Are they of ladies who have several reviews or is there a tendency that his reviews are of all ladies from BP or those that cannot be verified otherwise? That may (or may not) assist you in deciding whether or not the review is legit. If a lady does not screen, move on. That's a HUGE red flag.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:36 AM   #20
Guest081014
Account Disabled

User ID: 17425
My ECCIE Reviews

^^ Agreed. Always pass on a lady that doesn't screen. If she isn't concerned about her own safety and discretion, she's certainly not concerned with yours.
Guest081014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #21
DiabloDeLuna
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Blair View Post
Again, I'm curious as to what good this "cop test" does? Is it presumed that if she is a cop, she will not flash you and you will simply walk back to your car and drive away? Is it also presumed that cops won't let you touch them?
If a guys shows up at a sting and knocks on the door, he almost surely will be arrested before leaving. There is no contention there. The only thing he can do at that point is avoid incriminating himself. He will be arrested, but may be able to get the charges dropped or win a trial if he never breaks the law by soliciting sex for money.

I think it is a pretty reasonable assumption that a female officer would be unwilling to expose her breasts to some random guy that she probably thinks is a creep. There is no real motivation for her to do so. She already knows the guy is going to get arrested. That is something she doesn't want to appear in the arrest report and have her fellow officers know about.

Quote:
I'm just trying to understand the logic here, because it really makes absolutely no sense. I mean, why dont you ask her to stand on one foot and scratch her head to make sure she isn't a rooster?
I know from reading your comments and seeing your website that you are very intelligent. I think you do understand the logic, but instead find it silly and stupid. I have to agree, as all of this can be easily avoided.
DiabloDeLuna is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #22
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

And I would disagree. Cops expose themselves and let you touch them all the time. So no, there is no logic in asking them to do so, and in fact could actually incriminate you further.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #23
MartenWarner
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
There have been many examples cited before of LE going through with an entire session before busting a lady. Others where there were multiple sessions to "build a case" against her. Happens often in AMP's and occasionally with independent ladies. I short, the "cop check" means absolutely nothing and history is littered with the records of men and women who were busted for their belief that doing so actually proved anything.

The real fact of the matter if you show up at or if a sting is brought to you, you ARE going downtown. It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, if she flashes a tit or grabs your cock. An arrest is going to happen, its the prosecutors problem after that.
Quote:
And I would disagree. Cops expose themselves and let you touch them all the time. So no, there is no logic in asking them to do so, and in fact could actually incriminate you further.
I can't help but wonder, after reading these responses, how a community would feel about their police officers completing an act or committing an act of indecency. I could just imagine letters to the editor "They using our tax dollars to pay for ____" Not to mention how a prosecutor, who should appear squeaky clean to a jury, is going to justify officers having multiple acts. Maybe because I live in the bible belt it's different here, but I would think the community would be in an uproar. I would be upset myself. I think the police's public image would prevail and most departments wouldn't allow an officer to cross the line. Imagine what would happen if his mark was underage! Just like it's a crime for an adult to engage in sexual relations with a minor, even if they have fake ID, even if they said they were over 18, it would be the same for an officer.

What would the religious community have to say about that come Sunday morning?

That's not to say that some department won't try it, I just would love to see it happen and read the newspapers' letters to the editor when it happens.
MartenWarner is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:03 PM   #24
stxfarmboy
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Diablo, I'm in the same boat as you I think. New, and not quite knowing how to get rolling with the references, without somebody taking a chance on you. From reading everybody's posts, I'm guessing look for someone that says newbie friendly? My thinking was to invite/meet them for drinks beforehand and just talk, hopefully setting everybody at ease and building some kind of rapport. This sound like a good plan for getting started?
stxfarmboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:19 PM   #25
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stxfarmboy View Post
Diablo, I'm in the same boat as you I think. New, and not quite knowing how to get rolling with the references, without somebody taking a chance on you. From reading everybody's posts, I'm guessing look for someone that says newbie friendly? My thinking was to invite/meet them for drinks beforehand and just talk, hopefully setting everybody at ease and building some kind of rapport. This sound like a good plan for getting started?

Good plan as you remember NOT to discuss $ or services. Also, some newbie friendly dont screen at all and that can lead you into a hell of trouble. I recommend seeing someone who is newbie friendly, has reviews.. and taking it to PMs and getting their opinions..
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:45 PM   #26
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartenWarner View Post
I can't help but wonder, after reading these responses, how a community would feel about their police officers completing an act or committing an act of indecency. I could just imagine letters to the editor "They using our tax dollars to pay for ____" Not to mention how a prosecutor, who should appear squeaky clean to a jury, is going to justify officers having multiple acts. Maybe because I live in the bible belt it's different here, but I would think the community would be in an uproar. I would be upset myself. I think the police's public image would prevail and most departments wouldn't allow an officer to cross the line. Imagine what would happen if his mark was underage! Just like it's a crime for an adult to engage in sexual relations with a minor, even if they have fake ID, even if they said they were over 18, it would be the same for an officer.

What would the religious community have to say about that come Sunday morning?

That's not to say that some department won't try it, I just would love to see it happen and read the newspapers' letters to the editor when it happens.
There's the rub. Most PD's have a local policy detailing what they will allow and how far to take it. Not a law, but an internal policy. The community outcry can be and has been very loud. I recall one case, in GA, where the local chief and several officers were canned by the city council for going way overboard on an AMP sting. Multiple visits from all of them while they "built their case", all on the taxpayers dime.

There have been other cases I know about in Nashville with street ladies, with similar results.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:59 AM   #27
Guest081014
Account Disabled

User ID: 17425
My ECCIE Reviews

It's ridiculous that they can use the tax payers money to hobby. I have a friend who got caught up in a sting in which her and the officer performed oral ON EACH OTHER before she was arrested. Only to tell her afterwards that they printed out her ad's that included her rates and menu. So they already had the evidence needed to arrest her, he just wanted to get one off beforehand. It's funny how they say that they run stings to "help" the girls who are being victimized in this business when they do the same thing.
Guest081014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #28
MartenWarner
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
There's the rub. Most PD's have a local policy detailing what they will allow and how far to take it. Not a law, but an internal policy. The community outcry can be and has been very loud. I recall one case, in GA, where the local chief and several officers were canned by the city council for going way overboard on an AMP sting. Multiple visits from all of them while they "built their case", all on the taxpayers dime.

There have been other cases I know about in Nashville with street ladies, with similar results.
That has to be in Macon, GA. The AMP's went crazy there. It's one thing to post a sign that says "VIP Massage," but then they started some kind of advertising war and you couldn't help, but get a hard-on driving down I-75 and seeing the billboards. They were THAT SUGGESTIVE! I kept thinking to myself, "are they crazy, you can't put signs up like that and expect the community to not say anything." Sure enough, there was a huge bust.

Those signs screamed "Come get Phuked"

Plus, how is the clean-cut cop going to explain to his future girlfriend why he did what he did for a bust? I am assuming these were cops that didn't have girlfriends/wives.
MartenWarner is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #29
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She should have screened, and you should have been confident of your research. Sorry, darlin, but if you walked in and weren't willing to lay the donation down on a table immediately, then you shouldn't have even bothered to show up. Ladies who actually ask for money beforehand are taking a risk, but anyone stating up front that they're full service is careless and gentlemen ought to wonder what else they're skipping regarding safety. In this case, she may have been picking up your vibes and pretty nervous herself, and yes, there are guys who do play games just to get a lady to expose herself, "change their minds," and then leave her standing there embarrassed. You probably did the best thing for both of you by leaving, given the increasing level of discomfort.

But I agree with Lily Blair on this - the "flash" test is an illusion. Not only was it inappropriate for you to have asked her (I would have been insulted, but I have a 4-year untarnished reputation and a barrel of reviews), it wouldn't haven't mattered. Please be aware that cops can and have gotten naked in prostitution stings. On her knees unzipping your pants and touching you while you squeeze her boobs is also debatable. Sucking your cock into her mouth might have been pussy-for-profit proof, but you never know. We need a couple of our resident lawyers to weigh in on this.

Sorry that you had a disappointing day.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #30
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

MartenWarner....hate to disillusion you, but what happens in a sting is basically the LE's police report and your (or your lawyer's) version of what happen.

Do you really think everything hits the police report? Do you really think the DA would acknowledge an event that did not hit the police report?

I'm not saying all LE is dirty...nothing like that.

But....this isn't TV Land....well I leave it at that

No disrespect intented but perhaps your being just alittle naive???
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women