Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I suspect some--by no means all--preceived "time wasting" is an issue of perspective. I almost always start off contact with an e-mail or PM introducing myself, telling a bit about myself, saying the range of dates I expect to be in her area, and giving my references/P411/D-C info.

A significant part of my decision process is how she responds. A no-reply will end my interest right there. A one-line form responce will likely do the same. A personalized responce will usually cause me to pursue setting up a date. Unfortunately my work schedule is not always my own and so I sometimes don't actually get there, and have to cancel (at least a day's notice, usually a few days notice).

Most ladies are understanding, but I have been scolded as a time waster for not following through after my one introductory e-mail, and for having to cancel/eschedule because my business trip didn't happen. In my world view, that is not time wasting, but some ladies do consider it such. The English language is filled with ill defined terms.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:15 PM   #17
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4993
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ok i can appreciate that response....but what if the client used the appt form via p411 to schedule their inquiry?
vidagalore is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #18
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If they filled out the appointment form with date/time etc naturally reply back if you can or can't with a message and request an email/phone confirmation. Ive only had one in a year that did that, requested and never heard from them again, I just assumed real life happened and didn't think a thing about it. I always keep up communication as much as possible leading up to the date, a simple..hope your day is going great, looking forward to seeing you Wednesday etc. I think that helps.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #19
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yes , i did reply and agreed to a date and time.then they cancelled and rescheduled to then ncns.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #20
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Uh if he flat out says an exact date and time, it's not an inquiry...it's a freaking appt! If she says, I "might" like to see you at such and such a time, that is an inquiry.

I don't list a phone number and I don't waste much time with people who can't make up their minds or have busy schedules. If you don't know when you are available, don't email me until you DO know...really, what's the point? I don't have the time to screen someone for nothing and I won't hold onto their info. to remember them later.

Nothing you can really do about it, other than to not deal with certain bs clients. The signs are pretty simple to read. All the ones who expect you to be their cyber gf for a week, see ya! I don't get paid to play on facebook or IM!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #21
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

If I send an email to my massage therapist asking if she's available tomorrow at 10am, it's only an INQUIRY regardless of the method employed to ask the question. If she responds positively, that's great... HOWEVER, no appointment is booked until I say "great, I'll be there", after hearing back from her.

If I don't respond (life having gotten in the way and all), I'll agree that it's somewhat rude.... however, the massage therapist would be getting ahead of herself if she thought an appointment was booked simply because I asked about a specific time.

I'm the customer, and I'm under no obligation to attend an appointment simply because I inquired about a time being available. Same goes in this industry.

Scheduling is a 3 step process:

1. Inquiry by client
2. Positive response by provider
3. Confirmation by client

Lots of providers skip Step 3, and then cry NC/NS.

The client doesn't know he's done anything wrong, because he hasn't.

It's a major problem in the community, and the source of probably 70% (or more) NC/NS reported by providers.

Ladies, please do not consider ANY client to be scheduled unless Step 3 has taken place.... because the clients don't consider it scheduled unless Step 3 has taken place. Save yourself the headache.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #22
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Agree with Gina...and that's exactly what I said. IF they do more than ask for a time, but it's agreed on by both parties, that's a date! If you have him saying in print, "I will see you tomorrow at 11" and he still does not call to confirm, that's fked up being he flat out said he would be there.

Too many providers think someone just contacting them about a day and time means the client will follow through...not at all.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #23
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default One line responses

I give plenty of them because I am very busy in RL and it is difficult to try to type a novel from my iphone or cheap boost phone text. If you get a one-liner, it is because you (not you, necessarily, lol) didn't provide information as I requested in my advertising. Once all the formalities are out of the way, I am happy to and enjoy having further discussions with potential clients.

In addition, all ladies have a preferred contact method, so if you are getting one-liners it may be because she is busy but wanted to reply in a timely manner. Contrary to belief, we don't all sit by our phones or computers waiting for calls or e-mails. Smart phones take longer to communicate. It may be slow service areas or having to log on to my e-mail, only to see I have a PM on eccie. Then, I have to log on to eccie to read a request....get the picture?

With that being said, I DO understand that gents are in the same position, or even more difficult at times. Work, wife, kids..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I suspect some--by no means all--preceived "time wasting" is an issue of perspective. I almost always start off contact with an e-mail or PM introducing myself, telling a bit about myself, saying the range of dates I expect to be in her area, and giving my references/P411/D-C info.

A significant part of my decision process is how she responds. A no-reply will end my interest right there. A one-line form responce will likely do the same. A personalized responce will usually cause me to pursue setting up a date. Unfortunately my work schedule is not always my own and so I sometimes don't actually get there, and have to cancel (at least a day's notice, usually a few days notice).

Most ladies are understanding, but I have been scolded as a time waster for not following through after my one introductory e-mail, and for having to cancel/eschedule because my business trip didn't happen. In my world view, that is not time wasting, but some ladies do consider it such. The English language is filled with ill defined terms.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

What annoys me is guys who gripe about providers taking forever to respond, and when I respond in less than an hour I am waiting 12 hours for them to do so lol. WTF..you want a date or not? If I am touring, I am not waiting 12 hours for a guy to get back to me...see ya! I am already booked with someone who got back to me before then. It goes both ways, and something you can't really avoid. Just get better at stopping bs before it gets out of hand is all.

Old_T you my man at least tell them this "could" happen beforehand. Most guys don't, and it's like wtf..why bother with a provider who is only in town for 2 days if you KNOW you could get called out of town. Just don't contact her!
Old 11-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #25
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear posting whores, our next subject will be cyber girlfriends and timewasting BS.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #26
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol ....you are so hilarious darling.....this is an interesting discussion on timewasting clients ...I think its time to restructure my screening process for the new year.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:19 AM   #27
camilledallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 655

Great subject!
My favorite time wasters are usually drunk at the keyboards...LOL...they talk big of things and then the next day is the hangover (what?, huh?) ...lol....you know the pattern well!!
camilledallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #28
Soonerman12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Right now, I've been suffering from providers that waiste time. In the last week, I've had 2 providers cancel apointments at the last moment. One provider, last night, waited 4 hours after the appointment only to cancel -- after asking for verification with things like pictures of my penis. I didn't give it to her..

I wish more providers ran their businesses with real business acumen. Often when I see a provider, I value things such as being discreet, getting to the point, and leaving with a good experience quicly.

Waisted time is a no-no..
Soonerman12 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women