Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2024, 08:48 AM   #1
Korben Dallas
Premium Access

Encounters: 46
Default Encounter: Shirley and her cannons - rejuve spa

User ID: -
Date: 1/9/24
Name: Shirley
Phone: 512-939-0034
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 17th and San Antonio - downtown
Activities: FBSM L1 and Russian
Hair Length and Color: Brunette tied up in pt
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Shirley has a small frame, toned legs and spinner type…except for her absolute cannons. Really not sure how her frame supports these things
Recommendation: Yes
Korben Dallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 09:27 AM   #2
jack_miloff
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Anyone happen to know who has the bigger cannons, Mandy or Shirley?
jack_miloff is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 05:00 PM   #3
Thomas2024
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

From "first hand" experience Shirley hands on, er a hands down has bigger cannons.
Thomas2024 is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 06:23 PM   #4
dillyx2
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

lol. Now you guys are going to force me go over there and do a double with both of them just to compare!
dillyx2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 08:56 PM   #5
Batxg
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Man I've been trying but I either go at a bad time or deal with shenanigans from these places. 3 attempts, 1st called mint and asked for Mandy they said come in she's available. Come in less than 5 mins later they said she's with someone. 2nd attempt, called to ask for Mandy they said she's available, came in they told me she was off today but another girl can help me. Then 3rd attempt at rejuve called and asked for Shirley they said she's available, came in and they told me she was off today.

I want my turn ��
Batxg is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 10:30 PM   #6
chiobi
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batxg View Post
Man I've been trying but I either go at a bad time or deal with shenanigans from these places. 3 attempts, 1st called mint and asked for Mandy they said come in she's available. Come in less than 5 mins later they said she's with someone. 2nd attempt, called to ask for Mandy they said she's available, came in they told me she was off today but another girl can help me. Then 3rd attempt at rejuve called and asked for Shirley they said she's available, came in and they told me she was off today.

I want my turn ��
You absolutely have to book through the site if you want time with someone specific at Spearmint. If you just walk in, even if you call ahead you'll just get whoever is available.
chiobi is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 07:03 AM   #7
Batxg
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Website doesn't show Mandy on the list so I haven't been able to book
Batxg is online now   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 08:34 AM   #8
Manma
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I met Mandy couple of times... may be due to over popularity her services degraded and availability became less.

Can any compare Shirley with Mandy with Personality and services ? i didn't see Shirley yet
Manma is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 11:47 AM   #9
ace freebie
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manma View Post
I met Mandy couple of times... may be due to over popularity her services degraded and availability became less.

Can any compare Shirley with Mandy with Personality and services ? i didn't see Shirley yet
Shirley has a real nice smile and nice personality. Her tits are awesome. I highly recommend.

I haven't seen Mandy. After reading the response inside your own review of her, sounds like you haven't seen Mandy either!
ace freebie is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 02:07 PM   #10
Manma
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace freebie View Post
Shirley has a real nice smile and nice personality. Her tits are awesome. I highly recommend.

I haven't seen Mandy. After reading the response inside your own review of her, sounds like you haven't seen Mandy either!
These guy Cap and GoodTimes are behind my candid reviews... I have suspect these people associated with SunSpa, Spearmint and Another Apartment in Parmer Ln. I have met Mandy and i don't have prove anyone.
Manma is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 05:18 PM   #11
techzan1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batxg View Post

I want my turn ��
I got bamboozled trying to see Shirley today, too. I called at 10:30am & was told she's available at 12. Knowing how popular she's become I show up at 11:15am and was expecting I'd be waiting a bit but instead was told she's not working today. Of course the lady tried her best to let her see me instead but I was kinda disappointed in her along with not being able to see Shirley so I left. A half hour later I get a call saying she's there & available. I explain that I can be there in 15 minutes but that wasn't fast enough for them since I needed to be there in 5 minutes. Went to Nexus & had a great time.
techzan1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 06:34 PM   #12
dillyx2
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

There seems to be a whole lot of baiting and switching going on in Austin; more so than it seems usual...

I am led to believe maybe it is due to the "stampede effect" on some of these places; the Ladies are overrun, yet don't want to turn a customer away, so they try to switch names to keep customers from walking away...

Sorry, I did not mean to hijack the thread; maybe I will start a new thread discussion...
dillyx2 is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 06:23 AM   #13
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillyx2 View Post
There seems to be a whole lot of baiting and switching going on in Austin; more so than it seems usual...

I am led to believe maybe it is due to the "stampede effect" on some of these places; the Ladies are overrun, yet don't want to turn a customer away, so they try to switch names to keep customers from walking away...

Sorry, I did not mean to hijack the thread; maybe I will start a new thread discussion...

As one who was an early visitor to Spearmint and Rejuve (and Lovely Spa), regardless of how fun, when the stampede happens I move on. Hell, the gals get either burned out or rotated out. Can always revisit once the hullabaloo recedes. The AMP scene here is the best its ever been, IMO, in terms of the number of quality places with a wide array of services. Venture out.
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 09:33 AM   #14
RadioHam
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
As one who was an early visitor to Spearmint and Rejuve (and Lovely Spa), regardless of how fun, when the stampede happens I move on. Hell, the gals get either burned out or rotated out. Can always revisit once the hullabaloo recedes. The AMP scene here is the best its ever been, IMO, in terms of the number of quality places with a wide array of services. Venture out.
Very well said. On a few occasions, I've been lucky to have had the super-star before she got popular and had an awesome experience. Then again later during the stampede and felt the burn out. The popularity of one girl has an affect on their co-workers as we are seeing.
RadioHam is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 08:39 AM   #15
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Every provider has good and bad days. Some are better to see in evening because they are not morning people, some are better to see because of the opposite. Mandy and Shirley are both tops in big breasts department. You will not be disappointed with either.
GoodTyme is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women