Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2019, 10:30 AM   #151
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And Texas wouldn't be shit without the oil....damn son. You make it too easy.
hell oil made LA

you are ill informed

we drill off shore here

they don't permit it any longer (California controls the first three miles)

also they got congress to ban it for California for the portion they dont control
although that ban was not renewed about ten years ago, but the feds are too squeamish to lease any offshore
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:23 AM   #152
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
And Wilt Chamberlain would of been short if he was 5’5”!!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:49 AM   #153
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Owing to your substandard "education" I'll gently correct you - Texas wouldn't be shit with oil and air conditioning.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:51 AM   #154
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
I had a friend who lived in Ontario Cal. They rented a 3 bedroom house. I visited them once the thing I noticed about the place, the walls seemed vary thin and there was only about 8 feet between the neighbors house and this was in 1980 their rent was like 1800 a mouth I'm sure its much more in today's money
You are substantially correct - being a poor working motherfucker out here must really suck.

Truth be told, though, the homeless are not very aggressive. "Sleeping" in a tent beside the highway probably takes the zest out of them. On the few occasions I go into downtown I give them money and most of them look totally zonked out - as is about normal for the fuckheads around here...though the supply of free and easy women is not totally offensive to me...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:57 AM   #155
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Kamala Harris is one of those women Trump was talking about when he said women -- i.e., "Gold Diggers" -- that are enamored by rich and powerful men will let rich and powerful men grab them by the pussy. Kamala Harris let SF Mayor Willie Brown grab her by the pussy to advance her earnings and career.

Harris won't win the presidency, but it would be great to see her stay in the race and divide the dim-retard vote between two or more contenders.

The dim-retards in Connecticut, et al, will soon rue the day they decided to throw their Electoral Votes to the person with the most popular votes.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:10 AM   #156
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Actually, it was very predictable that there would be huge deficits early on in Obams first 4 years...however, he should have increased taxes just as Trump should have. If you knew anything about Keynesian economic philosophy
Obama did raise the tax percentage of the 7th tax bracket from 35% to 39.6% in 2013. With the Bush tax cuts of 2001 the 7th tax bracket was lowered to 35%.

https://taxfoundation.org/2013-tax-brackets

Obama had campaigned that he would not raise taxes on the middle class. The tax rate percentages in the other 6 tax brackets did not change in 2013. These were the tax rate percentages of the Bush tax cuts of 2001. They were set to expire in 2008, were extended and became permanent in 2013. With more tax revenue coming in, Moody's restored the credit rating of the USA back to AAA rating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Econom...on_Act_of_2001
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:27 AM   #157
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Obama did raise the tax percentage of the 7th tax bracket from 36% to 39.6% in 2013. With the Bush tax cuts of 2001 the 7th tax bracket was lowered to 36%.

https://taxfoundation.org/2013-tax-brackets

Obama had campaigned that he would not raise taxes on the middle class. The tax rate percentages in the other 6 tax brackets did not change in 2013. These were the tax rate percentages of the Bush tax cuts of 2001. They were set to expire in 2008, were extended and became permanent in 2013. With more tax revenue coming in, Moody's restored the credit rating of the USA back to AAA rating.
thanks adav for presenting the facts. vote for Harris. these snowflakes on the right don't know their stuff. they want welfare for white farmers during the trade tariff nonsense but want inner city children to starve and die. they are more worried about estate taxes for the rich than they are taking care of Americans who need help. the snowflakes have no heart. Jesus calls them wolves in sheep's clothing. "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." I think later he says they are going to hell. A Vote for Harris is a vote for Jesus
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 03:49 AM   #158
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And Texas wouldn't be shit without the oil....
Manufacturing needs fossil fuels to operate and most of their "high end" products do also. That's why so much is exported out of the State to consumers. And the petroleum businesses in the Houston metro area produce a lot of jobs, which in return produce a lot of "support" businesses that also create jobs ....

... like "house building"!

... and pussy rentals.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:35 PM   #159
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
thanks adav for presenting the facts. vote for Harris. these snowflakes on the right don't know their stuff.
No problem. Most of the repubtards who post on here have no links to backup their claims.
Old 01-26-2019, 12:48 PM   #160
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Obama didn't do shit. He pissed off the taxpayers' money.

Bush started the "recovery" going before he walked out the door.
Obama bailed out Wall Street, the banking system and the American Auto Industry. A democratic controlled congress passed the TARP bill that Bush signed into law. Bush was long gone when most of the TARP money was given to the "Troubled Assets". AIG got their 200 Billion after Bush left office. :
Old 01-26-2019, 01:05 PM   #161
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama bailed out Wall Street, the banking system and the American Auto Industry. A democratic controlled congress passed the TARP bill that Bush signed into law. Bush was long gone when most of the TARP money was given to the "Troubled Assets". AIG got their 200 Billion after Bush left office. :
Damn adav. Be gentle. You can only spoon feed tiny bits of truth at a time to the snowflakes. These big helpings of truth your serving them is to much. They are chocking on them. LL doesn't know his stuff. Hes always posting some conspiracy theory. We look around him. Hes like family on here
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:50 PM   #162
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
No problem. Most of the repubtards who post on here have no links to backup their claims.
What was the GDP under Obama? Show us that link, and a link on business investment under Obama’s tax plan.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:57 PM   #163
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
California only works because of the weather.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
hell oil made LA

you are ill informed

we drill off shore here

they don't permit it any longer (California controls the first three miles)

also they got congress to ban it for California for the portion they dont control
although that ban was not renewed about ten years ago, but the feds are too squeamish to lease any offshore
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And Wilt Chamberlain would of been short if he was 5’5”!!!!!!
Yes bambino....maybe you can explain my reply to nevergaveitathought and friendly fred.

The point was, California does have good weather, Texas does have oil and Wilt would not have been tall were he only 5'5".
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:59 PM   #164
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Manufacturing needs fossil fuels to operate and most of their "high end" products do also. That's why so much is exported out of the State to consumers. And the petroleum businesses in the Houston metro area produce a lot of jobs, which in return produce a lot of "support" businesses that also create jobs ....

... like "house building"!

... and pussy rentals.
You forgot the ass whipping business , so here is a gentle reminder.

What was your point LL?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 02:38 PM   #165
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Obama did raise the tax percentage of the 7th tax bracket from 35% to 39.6% in 2013. With the Bush tax cuts of 2001 the 7th tax bracket was lowered to 35%.
Actually, with the Affordable Care Act, Obama raised the top marginal rate to 43.4%, although if you just had income reported on a W-2, it would be 41.5% I think. Add marginal state income tax rates up to 13.3% and you get a total marginal rate over 50% in many states.

Quote:
I agree with both you and Lexus Lover. Obama continued what Bush started, their policies were one and the same. At the time many of us, including me, blamed both for bailing out the banks, insurance companies, and auto industry. Looking back, it was a good investment that insured stability, and the taxpayer didn't lose much money.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women