Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #16
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I'm not part of any organizations but I'm pretty good with my gas grill.

My secret when I'm doing ribs or burgers or what have you is I never skimp on the sauce. I never ever EVER follow the "only put sauce on during the last 3 minutes" rule; I have those babies saucing for at least 20 minutes and they get a lot of sauce. Turn them often enough you don't have to worry about it burning and each layer of sauce insulates the stuff underneath.

My sauce of choice is Cookies with KC Masterpiece being a close second.

As for charcoal, I wholeheartedly agree with Mizzou82 - chimneys are the best
StlBondFan is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #17
LoveThatBob
Registered Member

Mizzou82 is right on the button with his advice. Guess I could be called Mizzou76, but I'll stick with Lovethatbob for now. Anyway, I use gas (you go, Destiny! you'll not look back) and know well the difference between a good charcoal grill and a good gas grill. In the summer, with friends coming over, I'll start early and get the coals just right on the Weber using the chimney to start with. But most days, especially in cold or wet weather, the gas grill is just way faster and more handy.

Good meat is most important. Same with fish. I've taken a fancy to grilling salmon the past few years and it is just so easy and the results are amazing. Both ribeyes and salmon from Sam's Club are excellent, by the way. I've had friends over who say my grilled salmon is better than they've ever had at places like Bristol or fancy places on the coast. All you need is the salmon and two items from the store, or from on-line, depending on where you shop.

Heat the grill to med-hot. Leave the skin on the salmon steak. And if it's a large steak, to feed 2 to maybe 6 or 8 people, it's helpful to precut it in 2" widths, cutting almost through to the skin (on the bottom). It's much easier than cutting it later after it's cooked. Then very lightly coat the top side of the salmon steak with olive oil. Rub liberally with salmon rub from "Rub With Love," available at Dierberg's most of the time. Google it. Great stuff. Put the steak on the grill with the skin side down. Reduce to med heat, and close the lid. Check in 10 minutes. You're looking for whitish liquid oozing from the surface. Reminds you of... umm... Well, you'll see. LOL Do NOT overcook. Keep checking every 2 or 3 minutes til done. It's beautiful and ready to go when the thickest part is still medium, firm and moist, while the thin edges are crispy.

Meanwhile, take out your jar of Dr. Pete's Praline Mustard Glaze. [From Amazon.com... Yes, Praline Mustard! A successful mingling of brown sugar, mustard, pecans, and spices that delivers a crowning touch to ham, chicken, or fish. When served over cream cheese or Brie, it receives rave reviews!] I got a jar of the stuff from a friend one time, and it sat on the shelf for years until I broke it out to try on some salmon maybe 7 or 8 years ago. I had overcooked it so it was very dry, and I needed something to make it possible to swallow. Wow! Glad I did. While the salmon is on the grill, open the jar of Dr. Pete's and stand it in a pan of hot water to make it smoother and warm. It's very thick and hard to spread if you don't warm it up.

Pour some of the sauce over the grilled fish, separate the servings, plate it, and enjoy.

LTB
LoveThatBob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women