Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452902
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2016, 10:44 AM   #31
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

I don't know how the moderation guidelines work, but I know that you guys can make "sub-rules" for your respected forums. Kind of like you did with the naming of where the location is in reviews.

Maybe we need one on max amount of threads you can start per day, because when I come here looking for information, I don't want to scroll through 3 pages of bullshit from Still Looking that most people don't want to read.

Sure, some of the threads are actually good conversation topics, but we don't need to have 300 of them within a 2 hour period.

If the mods wanna get really picky, SL is technically harassing several mods by doing something he knows is annoying to 97% of the people here just because it isn't a written rule. It could be taken as disrespect to others in general, which is rule #3.

I hate people that get so fucking picky about specifics in rules. "Well, there wasn't anything written that said I had to take a shit in the toilet and not next to it, so it must be ok." SL knows it's common sense that he's spamming, and he's just doing it to piss people off.

Edit: And Whispers, too, since apparently he thought it was important to reply to 30 reviews today.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 11:55 AM   #32
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkayz View Post
I don't know how the moderation guidelines work, but I know that you guys can make "sub-rules" for your respected forums. Kind of like you did with the naming of where the location is in reviews.

Maybe we need one on max amount of threads you can start per day, because when I come here looking for information, I don't want to scroll through 3 pages of bullshit from Still Looking that most people don't want to read.

Sure, some of the threads are actually good conversation topics, but we don't need to have 300 of them within a 2 hour period.

If the mods wanna get really picky, SL is technically harassing several mods by doing something he knows is annoying to 97% of the people here just because it isn't a written rule. It could be taken as disrespect to others in general, which is rule #3.

I hate people that get so fucking picky about specifics in rules. "Well, there wasn't anything written that said I had to take a shit in the toilet and not next to it, so it must be ok." SL knows it's common sense that he's spamming, and he's just doing it to piss people off.

Edit: And Whispers, too, since apparently he thought it was important to reply to 30 reviews today.
I just started reading reviews in the KC Metro area looking for options on an upcoming visit...... as I do I tend comment on them about things that I find ......It's polite to reply to someone's review some guys quit reviewing in the absence of their reviews being noticed..... I have to run do some work but I'll get back to working my way through the reviews when I return....

Although what some members share may be annoying to you some of us tend to have a couple of followers...... http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=...esc&sort=views So long as people read the threads I start I know there are those that appreciate my contributions.

SL has a huge fan club as well.....

Your problem lies with your MODs... Not SL....

Lets go back to this comment.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkayz View Post
You could apply that analogy to how a MOD enforces a rule singling out a member as well....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 01:36 PM   #33
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Please ban this fucktard from our boards or at least give him a loooong vacation.

SL - you are annoying and fucking pathetic.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:41 PM   #34
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaBad View Post
Please ban this fucktard from our boards or at least give him a loooong vacation.

SL- you are annoying and fucking pathetic.
I had heard the forums in the Midwest were genteel. Imagine my surprise to find such blatant unprovoked rudeness.

I wonder how tightly they moderate such behavior?

As to the OP's questions: I believe unlimited threads are allowed. Or even threADs, should you be inclined to return TS SL to action.

I haven't heard anything definitive on spam. Have you?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:43 PM   #35
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

The vendetta SL may or may not have has certainly resulted in the first couple pages of KC coed forum. It is his choice to start so many damn threads, but it sure the hell is annoying, as well as the behavior of commenting on several of his original post whether or not he has had a response.

KC has already had its share of members prove that following guidelines and making an ass of oneself are not mutually exclusive.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 12:10 PM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Seems like NOBODY use the word "PLEASE" around here.

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 12:49 PM   #37
algrace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Seems like NOBODY use the word "PLEASE" around here.

I'm not a MOD and do not dare apologize for whatever has been going on. My request is that you PLEASE limit your posting to 10 or fewer daily in Kansas City Metro forum and subforums.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:13 PM   #38
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by algrace View Post
I'm not a MOD and do not dare apologize for whatever has been going on. My request is that you PLEASE limit your posting to 10 or fewer daily in Kansas City Metro forum and subforums.

If by posting you mean "starting threads" because you asked so nicely... Yes Sir I'll be Happy To Do So!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 02:10 PM   #39
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Be sure to express your appreciation to dearhunter for ridding KC of the scourge that was SL - it was all the Prophet's doing.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 03:25 PM   #40
algrace
Valued Poster

If that's the case, DearHunter came through better than a designated hitter. Thanks, DH!
Old 04-12-2016, 03:33 PM   #41
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

the fucktard went out with a whimper...........hi SL
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 03:34 PM   #42
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Be sure to express your appreciation to dearhunter for ridding KC of the scourge that was SL - it was all the Prophet's doing.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women