Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2019, 02:38 PM   #1
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75
Default Remember CAR PLAY In Highschool?

Seems like yesterday when my girlfriend would tease me on some back road so I'd stop on some logging road and we'd learn together about each other's anatomy. MY where did 30 years go. I thought about those memories when I saw this thread. I can still see my girlfriend pulling her panties to the side like the girl in one of these pics. See if it brings back memories to any of you.

http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/s...39130&page=125

Not these particular girls, but LOVE in the backseat of a car.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:22 PM   #2
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I love getting naughty in my cars and boats still. I dont think that ever leaves you if your into it. Yeah it might be a necessity as a teen but if you enjoy the thrill of fucking in public or the risk of getting caught you will probably enjoy it your entire life. It used to be considerably easier when I was young and thin but I still make it work. I have kept the first vett I bought after high school just for all the memories of fucking so many women in it over the years. I have fucked dozens of women while actually driving in that car and countless on the hood rear bumper pass and driver seat with the top out and girl in my lap. I had a really good run in my late teens early 20s in that car. I am to big to fuck in vetts while driving anymore (not to mention its not smart and very dangerous) but can and do park and fuck in the vetts if the mood strikes.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:45 PM   #3
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I love a good car date. It has been a long time though. I'm not nearly as flexible as I used to be. Plus my current ride is pretty small, and I am somewhat larger than in years past.

I remember a time, back in the 90's, I was stationed in Gorton CT, and there were 2 ladies, sisters in fact, in New London that I would see. I'd pull up in front of their house, honk twice (no cell phone back then), circle the block and one or the other would be waiting in the driveway when I got back around....... Find a nice secluded place to park and get down to it. $20..... Those were the days!!!
Easy Does It is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women