Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounters - AMP/Spa - New Orleans
Encounters - AMP/Spa - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2018, 09:43 PM   #16
lurkch
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 38

This bust took place in the wake of and under the auspices of FOSTA/SESTA.

The news story and the involvement of the FBI suggest it was focused on trafficking.

I look forward to the follow-up story that details how these people have been indicted for trafficking of persons. O wait. We will not hear this story because no indictments will come. We will hear only that these people were cited for prostitution, etc.

Related comments from various advocacy groups and law enforcement agencies will say that trafficking is very difficult to prove.

Imagine for a second that the people involved were not easily targeted because they are racial and cultural others. Yes, we arrested a bunch of white Louisianans on suspicion of [some crime], but there was no evidence even to indict them. Because evidence of [some crime] is difficult to prove."

Gross violation of civil rights six ways to Sunday. What is the difference between saying a crime is difficult to prove and saying that we arrested these people without good evidence of the commission of a crime?

So once again we are looking at mug shots of middle aged ladies who got pinched on prostitution related charges. Okay, fine. But why is that news? Why is the FBI involved? Where is the evidence of trafficking that warrants this kind of attention?

I just don't get it. It is like the only people talking publicly about this issue are the advocacy groups that want to see the entire industry as a form of trafficking, and they are pushing government to target people based on perceptions that are ultimately based on racial and cultural prejudices.

Anyone who has enjoyed Asian massage experiences because the price is right and they actually deal with men without making us feel like creepers (which is what happens when you go into a non-Asian day spa) KNOWS that sex acts are NOT the norm. The norm is back-walking, good massage, sensual massage from a woman in her 50s for 60 bucks for the hours. If you want more than that, you have to go find it.

It is sad that these people now have to wonder who is going to kick in their door. It just wouldn't happen if they weren't easy targets. At some point we have to tell our elected officials that.
lurkch is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:20 AM   #17
golfnpro
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

I wonder why they can bust more than ine a day?
Dont these people have phones?
I guess i should have called around to the other locationsaround town

Maybe we patrons should band together to call all of the area parlors and have the girls be on theor best behavior when we see le on the war path
golfnpro is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:55 AM   #18
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnpro View Post

Maybe we patrons should band together to call all of the area parlors and have the girls be on theor best behavior when we see le on the war path
I have known several AMP girls and mamasans and they do warn their friends, but often several AMPs are raided about the same time.
myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:01 AM   #19
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Did Spa Chi get sold? They were legit when i would go there once in a while. Saying the owner was picked up on similar charges in Shreveport.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:05 AM   #20
REDROBIN66
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

REDROBIN66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:11 AM   #21
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwing View Post
Did Spa Chi get sold? They were legit when i would go there once in a while. Saying the owner was picked up on similar charges in Shreveport.
The manager as of 2015 didn't give extras and didn't approve of her employees doing so. She was continually harassed by the Sheriff but was dismissed and released every time until one of her girls went against orders and gave a handy to an informer. The owners dumped her and reopened with a new manager.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:15 AM   #22
trekker
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnpro View Post

I think evidence was collected over previous visits and they were able to just walk in and make their arrests because they didn't need to "catch" anyone that day.
Old 07-13-2018, 08:18 AM   #23
trekker
Premium Access

Are there any still open where I could get a straight massage if I wanted? Oriental Relax was my go-to for that. FBI must have wanted that one based on ownership alone because I almost never got offered even a handy there.
Old 07-13-2018, 08:50 AM   #24
REDROBIN66
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

almost? that is not legit. i guess for AMP it is lol.
REDROBIN66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:46 AM   #25
YoungPoonLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Intel of this spreading to NOLA area

Any intel of this type of enforcement action working it's way toward the NOLA area?
YoungPoonLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:38 AM   #26
CapMotorboat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I saw the Fire Marshall at lotus on Jones creek. No LEO though so O thought they had a fire or something. Hmm weird that the FM would assist in this.
CapMotorboat is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:47 AM   #27
Gdrop161847
BANNED

Encounters: 4

There was an article back in February about the NOPD working with the FBI to infiltrate sites like ECCIE and P411, but nothing further since.
Gdrop161847 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 12:05 PM   #28
rfl
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

All the raids had sheriff, Fire Marshall, and FBI. All the places had all 3 agencies. I saw a couple of them. Im sure this is some FBI program tasked to go for human trafficking. They come in with a playbook and have the sherif and Fire Marshall execute it. Then they all get to use these as human trafficking bust statistics to pad their organization’s resumes and use the numbers to keep getting federal funding resources.

The fire Marshall’s go for technicalities. I’m not sure the exact reason, but it’s something like having a door locked during business hours and the Fire Marshall being able to inspect and walk through your building. Something to that effect. It’s kind of a loop hole having them there that helps them out in some way like that. They can also use it to scare the Asian women, saying that they have 6 violations from the Fire Marshall and they can suspend their license and shut them down if they don’t cooperate.
rfl is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:57 PM   #29
L.T. Watson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

yes its a mess they shut down 3 spa 6 more open
L.T. Watson is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 03:28 PM   #30
tomcarter1970
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Went to Asian Natural on Jefferson. Good massage but not even an offer of extras. Not even a request for a tip. Massage and that was it. Guess they are spooked.
tomcarter1970 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women