Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2017, 10:17 PM   #1
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default Im a black white knight!!

Catchy title to draw readers in. Like what the fuck are you'll doing!!!! You defend your mother, daughter, grandmother etc. Never eva defend a woman on eccie who has done something eggregiously wrong. Lets go to the land of Narnia and say she is enamored with you and decides to forgo all that comes with making 250 an hour in one month you'll be like wtf did i do in one month period. I dont care how much money you got and how pretty she is.

Guys im dropping straight knowledge here. Get the money together, be a gentleman than go the fuck home. Only you cats who have an agenda whether free or discounted pussy get a pass, but the rest like fuck. And in all honesty she's probably laying in bed with a dude who aint worked in years both laughing at you.

This is an information board. We are trying to get info so we dont get killed, stabbed, robbed or otherwise have a bad date that we have spent our money on. If it was I if i no show on you the next round of pussy is on me. Guys as much as that nut feels good this is a business period. We are the consumers at a high premium. Hold the standards high and hold a person accountable. Is it too much to ask that you call me to cancel and im paying you more than pharmacists make and you aint finished school. Hold them accountable when they fuck up and stop defending folks that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire, especially if their pimp, lazy boyfriend or general leech is around. How hard is it to say hey, get the room and the hour is on me when you fucked up. Like geez i will never understand that thinking. Im a great consumer but white knight never. Money dont spoil gents and there are tremendous amounts of grocery workers and jo blo chicks out here who'll fuck the shite out of you to pay rent for 80. Get with the program. And look fooking great. Im out. Cue the haters ...
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 10:20 PM   #2
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Catchy title to draw readers in. Like what the fuck are you'll doing!!!! You defend your mother, daughter, grandmother etc. Never eva defend a woman on eccie who has done something eggregiously wrong. Lets go to the land of Narnia and say she is enamored with you and decides to forgo all that comes with making 250 an hour in one month you'll be like wtf did i do in one month period. I dont care how much money you got and how pretty she is.

Guys im dropping straight knowledge here. Get the money together, be a gentleman than go the fuck home. Only you cats who have an agenda whether free or discounted pussy get a pass, but the rest like fuck. And in all honesty she's probably laying in bed with a dude who aint worked in years both laughing at you.

This is an information board. We are trying to get info so we dont get killed, stabbed, robbed or otherwise have a bad date that we have spent our money on. If it was I if i no show on you the next round of pussy is on me. Guys as much as that nut feels good this is a business period. We are the consumers at a high premium. Hold the standards high and hold a person accountable. Is it too much to ask that you call me to cancel and im paying you more than pharmacists make and you aint finished school. Hold them accountable when they fuck up and stop defending folks that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire, especially if their pimp, lazy boyfriend or general leech is around. How hard is it to say hey, get the room and the hour is on me when you fucked up. Like geez i will never understand that thinking. Im a great consumer but white knight never. Money dont spoil gents and there are tremendous amounts of grocery workers and jo blo chicks out here who'll fuck the shite out of you to pay rent for 80. Get with the program. And look fooking great. Im out. Cue the haters ...
Your date bailed on you, eh?

Who fooking cares...
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 10:52 PM   #3
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Try weaks. You were way more fooking interesting when you were following sistine chapel around. If you are a dude, fuck I'd rather jump off a 100 story building and hit multiple terraces on the way down than be you. honestly. If you are a female and reasonably attractive than make money off your pussy or let me borrow it or loan it out. If you are this witty make some money and let me book a show for you. Otherwise try go fooks with sisto and leave me alone or find something to do. You are borderline fooking straight irritating. I don't entertain confused folks. Go to your corner...
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:32 PM   #4
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Your date bailed on you, eh?

Who fooking cares...
Again second poster fully quotes the op.

what has this shitsite come to.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:44 PM   #5
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

lol@this fooking thread..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 04:33 AM   #6
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Did anyone really read all that?
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 04:44 AM   #7
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
... fuck I'd rather jump off a 100 story building and hit multiple terraces on the way down than be you. honestly.
Get to jumping; we won't try to stop you.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 06:03 AM   #8
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Try weaks. You were way more fooking interesting when you were following sistine chapel around. If you are a dude, fuck I'd rather jump off a 100 story building and hit multiple terraces on the way down than be you. honestly. If you are a female and reasonably attractive than make money off your pussy or let me borrow it or loan it out. If you are this witty make some money and let me book a show for you. Otherwise try go fooks with sisto and leave me alone or find something to do. You are borderline fooking straight irritating. I don't entertain confused folks. Go to your corner...
Really?

OK...

like ima gonna let a wannabe playa shut me down....

Carry in fucktard.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 06:22 AM   #9
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Again second poster fully quotes the op.

what has this shitsite come to.

I hate it when they do that too.

When will people learn?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 07:09 AM   #10
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
Did anyone really read all that?
Not even half of the first paragraph. Figure I can discern the post from the comments.

Ncns?
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 07:28 AM   #11
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. Pretty much gibberish.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 07:29 AM   #12
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I hate it when they do that too.

When will people learn?
Never. Lol. I learned to not get on eccie while drunk. Ha!
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 10:58 AM   #13
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Happens to all of us.
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:22 PM   #14
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 01:21 PM   #15
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
I learned to not get on eccie while drunk.
I still have to learn to control the drinking.

Then I can maybe learn to control the trolling.

Let's hijack this thread and start a pet peeve thread for posting on here.

When someone "fixes that for me" and doesn't indicate clearly where or how.

Chaps my hide.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women