Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2018, 08:19 PM   #151
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool "Ward... I think you were a LITTLE HARD on the BEAVER...:)"

[QUOTE=Xesaddict;1060523618]Pb. In the ROS of the review OY said LMCC was 5 minutes late.

**In the public portion... OY states the appointment did not take place on time...Hence, why LMCC responded..

In her response LMCC stated she was not late it was OY who was 5 minutes late.

**A rebuttal is normal in a "NO" review... But I get that you need to spin it to suit your personal agenda... Have you noticed that YOU & ROVER are the only ones carrying this torch? But yeah... There isn't a hidden agenda... Lol

She had to have read the ROS to make a reference that specific.

**Actually, that is not correct... He posted the appointment did not take place on time... and she told her side of the story... Both parties were there so, it is not a HUGE SHOCK that the stories seem to correlate...

Also, her rebuttal pretty much parallels OY’s narrative in detail if not in perspective..

**She was there Sweetheart... Is that really such a SHOCK?!?

That is specific enough for me.

**We get it... You have an agenda... So noted.. I'm sure Handygiraffe appreciated you bashing his review of LMCC.... But then again... That is what STALKERS do isn't it? Maybe, you should bump all of her reviews just to show how unbiased you are...

Xesaddict Unbiased Stalking...

Slave Guinevere is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:54 PM   #152
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xesaddict View Post
Pb. In the ROS of the review OY said LMCC was 5 minutes late. In her response LMCC stated she was not late it was OY who was 5 minutes late. She had to have read the ROS to make a reference that specific. Also, her rebuttal pretty much parallels OY’s narrative in detail if not in perspective. That is specific enough for me.
Umm because I was there you fucking loser.
I know he was 5 minutes late because he was scheduled for 1030 and guess what!?! He hadn't arrived yet!! we scheduled through pm. I was sending him a pm to see if he was making the appt when he knocked on the door. At 1035 . Look just because you give put info does that mean everyone else does it. I don't know what the ros says. I CANT SEE IT! Even though it's in co Ed I still can't see it what he wrote. Did it ever occur to you that they maybe both parties involved gave truthful accounts on what happendd? I guess We should've accused one another of being a thieving whore or having a smelly peephole For it to be believable huh? You don't even know what the fuck to argue about anymore.. so you try to bash me on other reviews. LOL calling me borderline obese, but wait you haven't seen me I'm years though right? Really? That's the BEST you can fucking do Stop already. You're a borderline bunny boiler. Go grab you a glass of metamucil and sit down. You're wasting your time And are just making yourself look like a bitch. You don't intimidate me. You ain't nothing but a wanna be whispers. Except you lack the tact or intelligence whispers posseses. So back the fuck off my ass before I tell you what I really feel.
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:08 PM   #153
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Uncle Sam wants 35% of my income this year, my SO who hasn't been intimate with me for over 3yrs says I'm lazy, and the vet charged me $1500.00 then returned my sick dog to me with no answer. This shit pisses me off.
I hobby to have fun and forget about the shit that pisses me off in the real world. So when entering this fantasy world lets check our shit at the door before entering and lets all have some fun. Maybe a group orgy is in order.
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:01 AM   #154
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I've always marched to the beat of my own drum And have always been one to to mind my own fucking business. Regarding this overall. This got old real quick. Theres nothing left to say anymore. Theres nothing do debate. To old yeller, no disrespect or hard feelings. I'm sorry things didn't not turn out differently and have learned from this to not make the same mistake with others. Only thing we can both do and hopefully others will follow lead by example is move on to the next.
Goodnight ladies & G's.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:48 AM   #155
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

LMCC I don't think you needed apologize. The problem with a NO is that it is a he said only in my opinion. If lady offers any conversation about session she is attached. Partly because ECCIE is a men's club. That is why I don't let it stop me from seeing a lady.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:26 AM   #156
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Here you come again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
Umm because I was there you fucking loser.
I know he was 5 minutes late because he was scheduled for 1030 and guess what!?! He hadn't arrived yet!! we scheduled through pm. I was sending him a pm to see if he was making the appt when he knocked on the door. At 1035 . Look just because you give put info does that mean everyone else does it. I don't know what the ros says. I CANT SEE IT! Even though it's in co Ed I still can't see it what he wrote. Did it ever occur to you that they maybe both parties involved gave truthful accounts on what happendd? I guess We should've accused one another of being a thieving whore or having a smelly peephole For it to be believable huh? You don't even know what the fuck to argue about anymore.. so you try to bash me on other reviews. LOL calling me borderline obese, but wait you haven't seen me I'm years though right? Really? That's the BEST you can fucking do Stop already. You're a borderline bunny boiler. Go grab you a glass of metamucil and sit down. You're wasting your time And are just making yourself look like a bitch. You don't intimidate me. You ain't nothing but a wanna be whispers. Except you lack the tact or intelligence whispers posseses. So back the fuck off my ass before I tell you what I really feel.
Spin it anyway you want. You had access to the ROS and are just trying to CYA. How can both parties be offering truthful accounts of the session when your takes on it differ, especially in who was late. Duh! I don’t have to have seen you recently to know you are borderline obese. You stated your height as 5’2” and weight as 160 lbs. Check a BMI chart and you will readily see that you are less than one percentage point from being obese. That means borderline. Also, anyone who saw that pic you posted before it was taken down can see your body shape. As for trying to intimidate you, all I have done is point out the obvious to those who can read and let you, through your own insults, slurs, and attempts to change the narrative , show your true colors. My original problem with all of this was simply that I think the mods chose to ignore a rules violation on your part. My issue was with the mods. You are the one who chose to make it personal, but that’s your style, isn’t it?
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:53 AM   #157
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

^^ my point Eccie is a Men's Club.

Damn man let it go. How many more times you gonna use the same BS argument.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:16 PM   #158
guyzer0
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Spin it anyway you want. You had access to the ROS and are just trying to CYA. How can both parties be offering truthful accounts of the session when your takes on it differ, especially in who was late. Duh! I don’t have to have seen you recently to know you are borderline obese. You stated your height as 5’2” and weight as 160 lbs. Check a BMI chart and you will readily see that you are less than one percentage point from being obese. That means borderline. Also, anyone who saw that pic you posted before it was taken down can see your body shape. As for trying to intimidate you, all I have done is point out the obvious to those who can read and let you, through your own insults, slurs, and attempts to change the narrative , show your true colors. My original problem with all of this was simply that I think the mods chose to ignore a rules violation on your part. My issue was with the mods. You are the one who chose to make it personal, but that’s your style, isn’t it?
It doesn't seem like your problem was with the mods. Seems like you have a problem with LMCC judging by your posts and bumping an older review.

Now I have seen LMCC a few times and I can say that I do not believe her to be near obese. She's short, has big hooters and an average wasteline. The whole BMI and height thing isn't as accurate as you are thinking. For example BMI doesn't account for muscle weight. I'm sure you are aware thst muscle weighs more than fat.

It is very likely that 2 people will have different observations of the same event with common themes. For the most part both had very similar takes on the event. I think what you are doing is committing a logical fallacy. You are making the statement thst she can see ROS and expecting her to prove she cannot. You can't prove a negative.

That's just my 2 cents. I told myself I wasn't going to get involved. Damn.
guyzer0 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:04 PM   #159
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

What a shitstorm over nothing. Nearly 10k views!!!

The problem was that I didn't take my pants off. OK, it was my first R&T, and in the CFS world I let the lady lead. LMCC has gotten the pants off of 100s of men, and 100s of women have gotten mine off. For some reason, she felt that she's hinted for me to strip, and I just didn't receive those hints. Both of us should have spoken up - we're adults - and gotten on with it, but neither did.

I gave her space to text and phone, because usually when a gal does that during a session, its business related. By the time she finished, I was pissed because I was still dressed - and so was she. It kinda went downhill from there.

And it sucked for both of us. I lost a morning, a great alibi, and a blue pill. She lost my donation and she indicated that it also messed up her afternoon schedule. No winners here.

And LMCC seeing ROS? HUH? No evidence. She thought I was five minutes late, I thought I was five minutes early. Maybe one of us didn't set their timepiece with the national clock that day. I marked that the session didn't take place on time because, in my mind, no session took place.

You are now returned to the shitstorm in progress.
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:15 PM   #160
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

People are still talking about this? Lol. Dude didn't get naked, awkward moments with old guy and cunt cakes, session was a flop....

Funniest part of this thread...

Quote:
I like how everyone I’ve seen since this was posted have been extra quick at getting naked and on the table ��
I think I found footage of xesaddict and a couple mongers...

Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:52 PM   #161
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If I had acsess to ROS I would tell you I had acsess. I still have yet to see what the ROS fucking says. I can post screenshots to shut you the fuck up. Trust I've been banned for stupider shit. I know that's what you're trying to do. Soy loca no pendeja. You really are trying to be like whispers. Give it up bc you're doing a piss poor job at it.
I took the picture (all pictures) down to shut someone up. Dispite a piece of paper I have saying he needs to stay away, he countinues to harass me. Just like youre doing. Your numerous posts and comments directed at me are repetitive and derogatory,your persistent bullshit serves no useful purpose beyond creating emotional stress and annoying the fuck out of me and possibly others You've even gone as far as entending your bitchassness by spamming others posts not just my own. You use passive aggresdive behavior to try and intimidate me example; " I know her from a different site" " I've made that mistake of meeting her from other ads" Now, if this where true, and you've had such a terrible terrible experiance why did you not warn others? Why not write a review. If this really happened, what year was it? What office was I in? Was it the first hall or second? What color was my hair? What happened that caused you to feel that way? Did I tell you I wouldn't suck your cock? Or did I have to push your hand away because you wouldn't stop being grabby? Did I not respond to advances including dirty talk or did I talk to you in wookie and you take offense? Please by all means speak up. Obviously you have a need to vent and want to tell the world. If not you wouldn't say shit over and over again. Youve taken a disliking to me more then you do other females and obviously its personal and do take it personal. You can't argue that because all your post say otherwise.
I spawn off at times and can be catty. But I own up to my shit. I don't go purposely fucking with others as you have/do.
When confronted you take back what you say claiming your statements pretty much are misconstrued. You're not being ambigious. You're just a vagina.
In regards to weight. LOFUCKINGL @ bmi chart. I'm not skinny. Never have claimed to be. I'm 36ddd so I've never been able to look down and see my feet, I have a "mommy tummy" As long as I dont have to lift my stomach to see my pie, Im good with my weight. You also call me ugly. Same shit. I'm not a model never have claimed to be. There's days I look really cute and others I sport the whole how-not-to-get-raped-in-my-neighborhood-look. So fucking what? If you feel that way then so be it.you're entitled to your opinion as others are entitled to not care about yours. Youre not even a client of mine so why the fuck do you care?! Move the fuck on.
People can read for themselves, they don't need you to state anything for them. Only one that's changing the narrative is you sir. Again I cannot see the ros. But since it's public why don't you post exactly what you make your assumptions on. Since you're so sure I did what you say. Then you should be confident in posting it. You obviously without a doubt claim I'm guilty of violating the guidelines right? Then by all fucking means, fucking post it. I wanna see this violation too. Until then its nothing but hersay.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:01 PM   #162
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Behind this giant wall of text, all I saw was the avatar of the one who wrote the post above this one. Oh my!
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:27 PM   #163
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYeller View Post
What a shitstorm over nothing. Nearly 10k views!!!

The problem was that I didn't take my pants off. OK, it was my first R&T, and in the CFS world I let the lady lead. LMCC has gotten the pants off of 100s of men, and 100s of women have gotten mine off. For some reason, she felt that she's hinted for me to strip, and I just didn't receive those hints. Both of us should have spoken up - we're adults - and gotten on with it, but neither did.

I gave her space to text and phone, because usually when a gal does that during a session, its business related. By the time she finished, I was pissed because I was still dressed - and so was she. It kinda went downhill from there.

And it sucked for both of us. I lost a morning, a great alibi, and a blue pill. She lost my donation and she indicated that it also messed up her afternoon schedule. No winners here.

And LMCC seeing ROS? HUH? No evidence. She thought I was five minutes late, I thought I was five minutes early. Maybe one of us didn't set their timepiece with the national clock that day. I marked that the session didn't take place on time because, in my mind, no session took place.

You are now returned to the shitstorm in progress.

In an earlier comment you said no thanks to a freebie bc you won't Jr in the hands of an angry women who knows where the knives are at. I'm not angry. You guys are the one with the lunch mob trying to burn a hoe at the stake and shit. I'd worry more about becoming the subject of morning talk to a much much larger audience then eccie then I would worry about knives
You took a blue pill? I hate when y'all guys do that smh y'all are gonna give me carpel tunnel doing with those. Unless we fucking am I getting anyone out of their pants, sometimes not even then.
Gotta admit tho. 10k veiws is kind of impressive.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:37 PM   #164
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
10k veiws is kind of impressive.
Its still trailing (in page views) your NCNS from 2013.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=931062
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:38 PM   #165
cmac58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Not as impressive as those amazing tits you have!!!
cmac58 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Little Miss Cuntcakes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women