Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452830
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2019, 04:16 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Iran Would Defeat America In A War

They've down a $200M drone. Boat bombed a tanker and took 2 tankers basically hostage for violating their territoral waters. They dam near have nukes already. I fully expect them to win a war with the US.

They're far more complex than Iraq. Saddam Hussein was a simple man with the mind of a sex crazed male from the Southern Bible belt...

The Grand Ayotollah and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard is a totally different beast altogether. They've had 30 yrs to plot how to bring the US down and they watched closely the Iraq war. They will wage a regional terror cell style war that would bring the US economy to a halt. Hell the US congress is still paying for the shit Osama Bin Laden and 19 terrorists did so how in the FUCK can you win a war with Iran. Its not happening.

The US economy is weak and no one trusts the Trump administration. The US is isolated in the world. Previous allies dont even want to fuck with the US...and if a war kicks off you best believe the Russians and China will help Iran.

Iran is punking Trump. This is one fight the old orange peel head may want to back down from. ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:20 PM   #2
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
They've down a $200M drone. Boat bombed a tanker and took 2 tankers basically hostage for violating their territoral waters. They dam near have nukes already. I fully expect them to win a war with the US.

They're far more complex than Iraq. Saddam Hussein was a simple man with the mind of a sex crazed male from the Southern Bible belt...

The Grand Ayotollah and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard is a totally different beast altogether. They've had 30 yrs to plot how to bring the US down and they watched closely the Iraq war. They will wage a regional terror cell style war that would bring the US economy to a halt. Hell the US congress is still paying for the shit Osama Bin Laden and 19 terrorists did so how in the FUCK can you win a war with Iran. Its not happening.

The US economy is weak and no one trusts the Trump administration. The US is isolated in the world. Previous allies dont even want to fuck with the US...and if a war kicks off you best believe the Russians and China will help Iran.

Iran is punking Trump. This is one fight the old orange peel head may want to back down from. ;-)
Well it looks like they might give it a shot and we can find out who has the better military.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:22 PM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Iran Would Defeat America In A War
You mean like they did the Iraqis.

How many 1000's of years has it been since they won a war?

Since you're a military history buff, I figured you'd know.

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:27 PM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I put your over/under at 2 days. See if you can break the record set by Yssup. "You can do it."

This whole reaction by Iran shows their desperation. Their economy is falling apart. They'll get a bloody nose soon and it's going to leave a mark.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:39 PM   #5
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Trump and the US economy cant afford this war. The US has a better military but will lose the war in dramatic fashion. These type of wars are not based on military might. It's not about might it's about subtle tactics and regional strategies. My money is on Iran. They will be unconventional and relentless. Iraq will pale in comparison to Iran. A war with Iran will decimate them but will bring our economy to a halt and everyone will be standing in Soup lines. Russia since they already own Trump and his administration will soon be the dominant world power. Mark my words. All this American bravado is about to run out. Trumps about to write a check his ass cant cash. Something he's done many times before.
Old 07-19-2019, 04:46 PM   #6
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

We aren't going to have a war with Iran. The last time they pulled this shit, we sank their entire navy.

All of it.

It wasn't a war.

I find it a bit funny the the fascist in Europe, who the OP is utterly aligned with, are shitting their pants, becauseeeeeeeee

we are not going to fix the Iran bullshit for them. Their behavior is completely on the Obama asshole crew. Shipping them plane loads of cash just wet their appetite. From their perspective, what are the Eurofascist going to do, prepare themselves with lube just before the Iranians extort another couple of plane loads of cash from them.

Mark my words, the Eurofascist are going to come begging to Trump for help. From my perspective, they started this shit, let them finish it.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:46 PM   #7
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

SC,
US can just lob several cruise missiles at military sites and then take out a few water dams and the electric grid, and Iran is stoneage.
Melting that one mountain that the centrifuges are under would be nice also.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:52 PM   #8
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

As i read these opinions they only only confirm why Iran will win. I'd suggest yall learn about Iran's capabilities. As for the 400 billion Obama sent...it was money the US legitimately owed with interest from a 79 arms sale deal that the US decided they was just not going to pay. I'm glad the international court in the Hauge made the US pay a legitimate debt. The US think they can go around operating with impunity and not paying what they owe.
Old 07-19-2019, 04:57 PM   #9
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Hey, Mr. Chapel! Or do you prefer to be called "Sis?"

Have you considered applying for a journalism internship at The Onion?
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:07 PM   #10
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Hey, Mr. Chapel! Or do you prefer to be called "Sis?"

Have you considered applying for a journalism internship at The Onion?
Journalistic standards not high enough for the onion.

Maybe Yahoo News.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:19 PM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hey guys. A stray cat has returned because it knows you will feed it.

And it will continue to shit in your flowerbeds.

A lot of you need to understand that just because someone comes on here with a total asinine premise does not mean you are required to respond.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:22 PM   #12
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet View Post
Journalistic standards not high enough for the onion.

Maybe Yahoo News.

How about CNN?

Nowadays, that might be a good fit!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:27 PM   #13
oeb11
Valued Poster

Patribotics. Perfect for the DPST's.

“When a person places the proper value on freedom, there is nothing under the sun that he will not do to acquire that freedom. Whenever you hear a man saying he wants freedom, but in the next breath he is going to tell you what he won’t do to get it, or what he doesn’t believe in doing in order to get it, he doesn’t believe in freedom. A man who believes in freedom will do anything under the sun to acquire . . . or preserve his freedom.”
— Malcolm X

No One in the US ( including Trump!)wants a war with Iran, or any war at all. To have defeatist attitude about Iranian aggression and provocation, is to already be defeated.

Sis - you want to give control of the Strait of Hormuz and the oil flow (1/5 of world output) to the Terrorist sponsoring radical Islamists, who spout death to America and Israel???? - why not just go over there and open a Bible - see how wonderful the theocracy is to One such as You.

Or did this come from the well respected , open-minded, non-racist Louis Farrakhan???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:42 PM   #14
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I'm not a Christian I abhor Fahrrkhan. I'm non religious;-) Lions we never shit in flower beds
Old 07-19-2019, 06:04 PM   #15
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I'm not a Christian I abhor Fahrrkhan. I'm non religious;-) Lions we never shit in flower beds
Your post indicate that you are a black supremist. Your post also indicate a 90%+ correlation with Farrakhan's views, unless your spelling of his name is correct.

Just like Farrakhan , your post indicate that racial hatred makes your world go round.
kehaar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women