Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40255
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2019, 09:20 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ironic, IBH.

The women of Islam owe you a debt of gratitude.

LOL!
Ironic is how the Koran proscribes men from marrying their sisters, but nothing about sisters marrying their brothers ... but everyone knows who it is that ultimately gets stoned.

Quote:
Quran 4:23 - "Prohibited for you (in marriage) are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, the sisters of your fathers, the sisters of your mothers, the daughters of your brother, the daughters of your sister, your nursing mothers, the girls who nursed from the same woman as you, the mothers of your wives, the daughters of your wives with whom you have consummated the marriage - if the marriage has not been consummated, you may marry the daughter. Also prohibited for you are the women who were married to your genetic sons. Also, you shall not be married to two sisters at the same time - but do not break up existing marriages. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:37 AM   #32
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ironic is how the Koran proscribes men from marrying their sisters, but nothing about sisters marrying their brothers ... but everyone knows who it is that ultimately gets stoned.

Funny is how the quote spells Quran as Q-U-R-A-N but your personal quote spells Quran K-O-R-A-N as if you pronounce it "ko rAn". Spell it right, when you write. You might get more respect. If that's what you're going for. Not me so much.

It sounds to me, when reading this post, that you listen to televangelist stations "waaay" too much. But that sounds about par for the course. Keep up the smear campaign. Take it to the gutter. Then the sewer.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:51 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Funny is how the quote spells Quran as Q-U-R-A-N but your personal quote spells Quran K-O-R-A-N as if you pronounce it "ko rAn". Spell it right, when you write. You might get more respect. If that's what you're going for. Not me so much.

It sounds to me, when reading this post, that you listen to televangelist stations "waaay" too much. But that sounds about par for the course. Keep up the smear campaign. Take it to the gutter. Then the sewer.

An intelligent person knows that Merriam Webster says K-O-R-A-N and Q-U-R-A-N are both correct spellings; so, it is spelled right.

And if you imagine that anyone here is worried about your trifling respect, prepare to have your feelings hurt in a heart beat.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:53 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have you lived among traditional, native Muslims practicing their mores founded upon their social and religious beliefs?

To put it accurately and consistently females didn't have the "right" to select to whom they marry, since their parents make that decision and it was important only to give males guidance on who they could marry. The non-existence of females is never more clear than when they are young: The females don't exist among the males. Only their sons.

Having not so long ago discussed the same mores with more "recent" native Muslims from Somalia who practice "the old ways" not much has changed, except the clothes they wear depending upon the appearances they are making in public.

So, it's not "ironic," since there is no need.

BTW: In some areas the old tradition of the "wedding night" being the bride's parents' home is still practiced so they can hang out the bloody sheet from their bed to prove their daughter was a virgin....aka "pure"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:54 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

And if you imagine that anyone here is worried about your trifling respect, prepare to have your feelings hurt in a heart beat.
A rock has no feelings to hurt.
Old 07-20-2019, 12:40 PM   #36
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

All of that OP nonsense is completely right wing propaganda made to look like facts, Sean Hannity style but darker.
Feelings hurt? By a guy that lives on right wing websites and buys into it? Good luck with that. I don't even return to read my posts.
I heard the one about her marrying her brother and it's a complete fabrication.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 12:47 PM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Strange how easily you dismiss the evidence of the marriage licenses, the instagram/fb posts, the court evidence, and various testimony. And also the lack of evidence and cooperation by Rep Omar.

Makes me wonder about how legitimate your reviews are.

Tick tock
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 12:49 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
All of that OP nonsense is completely right wing propaganda made to look like facts, Sean Hannity style but darker.
Feelings hurt? By a guy that lives on right wing websites and buys into it? Good luck with that. I don't even return to read my posts.
I heard the one about her marrying her brother and it's a complete fabrication.
You'd be wrong on every count, but that's not at all surprising. Fact, this story has been gaining traction before Omar declared to run for Congress. The source of this information is from people in her community; not a "right-wing website". Omar is going down for felony tax fraud. You can hang your hat on that.
Old 07-21-2019, 07:06 AM   #39
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ironic, IBH.

The women of Islam owe you a debt of gratitude.

LOL!
I think you have to concede that women in general are treated better in what we currently call "the West".

Omar marrying her brother to circumvent immigration laws, if true, would be a negative indicator for her character.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:10 AM   #40
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Have you lived among traditional, native Muslims practicing their mores founded upon their social and religious beliefs?

To put it accurately and consistently females didn't have the "right" to select to whom they marry, since their parents make that decision and it was important only to give males guidance on who they could marry. The non-existence of females is never more clear than when they are young: The females don't exist among the males. Only their sons.

Having not so long ago discussed the same mores with more "recent" native Muslims from Somalia who practice "the old ways" not much has changed, except the clothes they wear depending upon the appearances they are making in public.

So, it's not "ironic," since there is no need.

BTW: In some areas the old tradition of the "wedding night" being the bride's parents' home is still practiced so they can hang out the bloody sheet from their bed to prove their daughter was a virgin....aka "pure"!
I remember a Muslim friend I had in High School who told me about that "proof of virginity" process and I was amazed. He was amazed that we didn't do it here in the West but he asserted and I conceded that the West was a decadent place.

I doubt he would have approved of Omar.

To put it mildly, he did not approve of gay sex so the DPST's wouldn't have liked him.
Old 07-21-2019, 09:04 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Doublespeak

Quote:
"‘I’m not legally married to two people, but I am legally married to one and culturally married to another.’ That’s how Ilhan Omar’s campaign spokesman Ben Goldfarb summarized Omar’s conjugal arrangements in an email ..."

"In 2016, Omar told the Minneapolis Star-Tribune that she had married Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi (Husband 1) in their Muslim ‘faith tradition’ in 2002, and that after having two children, they divorced in their ‘faith tradition’ in 2008. No marriage certificate was issued, and there is no documentary evidence for the divorce.

"In 2009, Omar married a Somali immigrant to Britain named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi (Husband 2) in a wedding in an unglamorous suburban state registry. The officiator was a Christian minister named Wilecia Harris, now a pastor at the Great and Mighty Works Ministries in Richfield, Minn....

"It’s possible that Wilecia Harris might have performed only a civil ceremony, which would suffice under Minnesota law. It’s possible that Omar and Elmi didn’t know the officiant was a Christian minister. Still, given that Omar was and is a proponent of her ‘faith tradition’, it’s strange that she seems not to have consecrated her second marriage according to Islamic law or Somali tradition. The full certificate also shows that, despite Omar’s ‘faith tradition’, the couple seem to have been cohabiting before their marriage

"Omar refuses to answer questions as to when and how she happened to meet a British subject, or why she married him so soon after separating from the father of her children. Then again, she didn’t separate that much from Husband 1. Documents released on Monday seem to show that she and Husband 1 were living together in Minneapolis at the time of her marriage to Husband 2. And when Omar and Husband 2 went to college in Fargo at North Dakota State University, Husband 1 came too. That must have made for some awkward silences at the breakfast table.

"According to Omar, Husband 2 went back to London in 2011 after a ‘faith-based’ divorce. But according to Alpha News, screenshots from Husband 2’s social media show him living in Minneapolis as late as August 2012. In the same year, she had a third child with Husband 1 and turned Husband 1 into Husband 3 with, she has claimed, another ‘faith tradition’ marriage. Regardless of the ‘faith tradition’ divorce from Husband 2, she was still legally married to him in civil law. Unwittingly or not, she was, as Ben Goldfarb admitted in 2016, now married to two people at the same time.

"Omar has sworn that she didn’t legally divorce Husband 2 until 2017 because she couldn’t get in touch with him. Apart from being an admission that she knew she was still legally married to him when she made her second ‘faith tradition’ marriage with Husband 1 and 3 in 2012, this is implausible. Now-deleted postings appear to show that Omar went to London in 2014, and that she and Elmi (Husband 2) were in touch on social media. And this week, new evidence discovered by investigative journalist David Steinberg appears to show that Husband 2 was in Nairobi from December 2012 — and that he was in contact with Omar’s sister.

"The nature of Omar’s relationship to Husband 2 is clouded by as-yet unsubstantiated allegations of double marriage and immigration fraud, which Omar has consistently denied. In 2016, an anonymous writer posted photos on a Somali site alleging that Husband 2 is Omar’s brother."

(The Spectator)
Old 07-21-2019, 09:27 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I remember a Muslim friend I had in High School who told me about that "proof of virginity" process and I was amazed. He was amazed that we didn't do it here in the West...
Apparently, he failed to share with you the consequences of the daughter not being a virgin .... in the traditional mores and "religious" practices the father, or the oldest brother, could legally kill the daughter/sister for bringing shame on her family.

Most of my knowledge came from living among them in the ramp up to the 1967 war (6-day war) ... there was a German guy there ... a physicist ... who had been a brick layer before ... who was appalled at their lack of hygiene and absolute disregard and disrespect for females. The translater's wife was hot, but off limits obviously even though she would be seen inside their home with the other females serving the males.

Some insight ... they had never met "Americans" ... and they were shocked to see we were not 10 feet tall .. or more. As primarily tribal/rural they equated power with physical size. Only the translator had ridden in a motor vehicle before they met us.
Old 07-21-2019, 03:10 PM   #43
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Apparently, he failed to share with you the consequences of the daughter not being a virgin .... in the traditional mores and "religious" practices the father, or the oldest brother, could legally kill the daughter/sister for bringing shame on her family.

Most of my knowledge came from living among them in the ramp up to the 1967 war (6-day war) ... there was a German guy there ... a physicist ... who had been a brick layer before ... who was appalled at their lack of hygiene and absolute disregard and disrespect for females. The translater's wife was hot, but off limits obviously even though she would be seen inside their home with the other females serving the males.

Some insight ... they had never met "Americans" ... and they were shocked to see we were not 10 feet tall .. or more. As primarily tribal/rural they equated power with physical size. Only the translator had ridden in a motor vehicle before they met us.
He was kind of boring to talk to so we didn't have too many in depth conversations. I remember his family was poor, too.

I try to stay away from poor people as they tend to be lazy and blame others for their own problems and tend to want to borrow money.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:15 AM   #44
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the deceptive fraudulent last names is a cause of a much worse thing. hiding a terrorist. that's why their last name was changed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lly-in-the-us/

Far Left Communist Minnesota Representative Ilhan Omar’s father and other Somalian war crimes perpetrators are currently living illegally in the United States.

It looks like illegal citizenship is all in the family for Omar and her family. Like father, like daughter (like son).
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:50 AM   #45
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I'm also reading that Rep Omar has used two different "birth years" one year apart, perhaps so she could get into the country as a minor.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women