Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
Bad-Barbie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13784
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation BEWARE!!! Sexual Predator wants CHILDREN PLAYMATES!!!!

Okay...I'm not sure how to begin this thread...my skin is already crawling.
I got the first text from a starting with (806)777-8*** (I don't think I can put the whole number on here, pm me for it). *HIM 6:48a.m.: "Hey babygirl, I saw you on bp. I am looking for an extremely openminded milf with no limits when it comes to BIG donations. Are you my girl?"
*ME: "Yes."
*HIM: "I'm searching 4 a very rare, very special type of experience. That's why I'm looking outside my region. Depending on what I can get, I can be extremely generous."
**ME: "Depends on what you want."
**HIM: "I want to teach."
**ME: "What?"
**HIM: "How openminded are you?"
**ME: "Pretty open."
**HIM: "Ever got a 1500 donation?"

**ME: "More than that, belive it or not"
**HIM: "Think you can give me the experience I want?"
**ME: "Only if you tell me what it is that you want."
**HIM: "It may betoo explicit to text but lolli, lick, and light fingering in abedroom of your house that is not yours. Want unexperienced..."

**ME: "Unexperienced what?"
**HIM: "Playmate."
**HIM: "Are we on the same page?"
**ME: "Sounds like I'm your girl, except, I don't do anything at my house." --** (For the record... I thought he was talking about role playing, teenage cheerleader and quarterback boyfriend, or something like that. I quickly figured out what he really wanted.)--**
**HIM: "How old are your kids?"
**ME: "You're crossing a dangerous line buddy."
**HIM: "Depends on how things are handled."
**HIM: "Not interested?"
**ME: "Why are you asking about my kids?"
**ME: "I mean... I don't mind role playing... but I don't talk about my or anyone elses' kids."
**ME: "You there?"
**ME: "What is wrong with you!?!? You think that I would allow something like you near one of my kids?1? You're sadly mistaken. You probably think that just because I do what I do, that I'm some herone addict or crackhead that does'nt give a fuck about anything but a measely 1500 donation you're trying to throw at me... well, wrong tree guy... what you're looking for is trash, which I am not."

Okay... there it is, whether this guy is ballsy enough to pursue his venture on deeper levels.. I have no clue, this was the first time he's ever contacted me. Just please be extra careful ladies, make sure you keep your personal and private matters and loved ones extra private... there's no telling what a sick individual such as this one could be capable of.:mf_ zap:i ssed:
Old 01-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
ICEY_CAKEZ6969
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26820
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey sorry this has happened to you.What a sick jerk..I have had things like this occur dureing a session and it is very bothering...Bed safe and Happy New Years
Old 01-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Barbie...was this call off of BP or ECCIE? Please pm me the guy's full number and name he gave you...I'll run it.

Sounds like a setup to me...glad you were smart enough not to "go there." With all the alerts of the FBI targeting BP and websites...could have been leo.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Please PM me his number..thanks
Old 01-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
Leta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61607
My ECCIE Reviews

this guy contacted me a couple of weeks ago. I really don't think it LE i just think its a real sicko. He texted me over the course of two days.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
latinalover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

sick fuck!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #7
Bad-Barbie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I will definitely pm you the number, but for the record, he's definitely not LE. I already ran the number and got info on his place of residence (Lubbock Tx.), his wife's name, his age ect.. So...after I got all of that info together, I sent him a text asking him how the weather was in Lubbock and how (his wife's name) was doing. I did this as a scare tactic to let him know that if he bothered me....I can and would find him. About 20 minutes later, he text me saying that what he was interested in was really a certain type of room in which to do a session (he's a mf liar, if you go back and read the conversation it's apparent). I think my text freaked him out a little and he was now trying to "clean it up". I then sent him a final text saying to never contact me again. I have'nt heard from him.
Also, for the record, this is not the type of scenerio that LE would ever use as a sting operation, or for a setup They know that alot of providers are doing this to support their kids. They would'nt want to scare off or freak out the girls the're trying to bust before they can even get them in a situation to have a case on them.
Thanks for the feedback girl... call or pm me if you ever need to...and I'll get that number to you right now.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #8
Jackie Dallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2813

He called me as well, I just figured he was a phone sex guy trying to get a free nut.
I hung up on him on the first baby girl.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #9
fade_to_black
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Fucking Gross
Old 01-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #10
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He was interested in kids? I'd whoop his a-s for you for free.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #11
AvaMarcee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 53330
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree with MOCHA definately a time when POOKIE n them could come into play. What a sicko :.......(
Old 01-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #12
AvaMarcee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 53330
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree with MOCHA definately a time when POOKIE n them could come into play. What a sicko :.......(
Old 01-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #13
Bad-Barbie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I hear you on that... but you see, I deal with some clients that are into different fetishes (not sick s*#t like this guy, but adult natured fetishes), and in most cases, they start off contacting me in a similar way, via "slow texts". I would of hung up on the guy too if he would of called and started talking to me all crazy, but it took a couple of texts for his sick intentions to come out.
What I don't understand, is.... if he has contacted at least a couple of other girls, why am I the only one to put out an alert on the guy? I mean, he seems pretty active on his hunt.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #14
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But I don't get why he looked at you and thought hmmmm that's a lady that will let me mess with her kids for money. What a f-ckin' prick.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please PM me any info you have on him. I would appreciate it. And thanks for posting this, it means alot.

KKA
XOXO
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women