Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2019, 03:55 PM   #31
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The real problem is you don't realize how people hold the right in contempt. When I see bullshit from either side, I recognize it as such. You and yours lack that ability. You've proved it over and over.
Y'all must all take yoga to twist into the pretzel shapes trump requires. Plus you forget you're in the @40% group.
Watching trump isn't funny.

What is funny are the things you point out to distract from trump's actions.

Trump being a cocksucking bastard affects everyone. That means this nothing video affects very few people.

It never ceases to amaze me how you people find this stuff while missing major stories.
That's because this is all you have.
You're good at hijacking threads...what you bloviated has nothing to do with the thread topic. I understand that when the complete nonsense of the "racist" card is on FULL displayed you try and run interference...good try...FAILED!!
The left is FULL of this crap.
STAY ON TOPIC...or don't post on this thread!!
Forum violation...start your own Trash trump thread.

P.S. The major story is border security and the lefts open border policies...why don't you start a thread on that...and tell us what you have to refute that....Hummmmm.

Here is a link to help you get started...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/29/u...migration.html
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:11 PM   #32
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
He's unbelievably lazy. He attacked Obama for the amount of golf he played while playing more than Obama did in 8 years.
I disagree, he is not lazy at all. When I have to make a speech I find it very exhausting. He makes them all the time and stays up tweeting day and night as well as all his meetings and trips to see foreign leaders.

Golf is legitimate exercise as well.

Perhaps he should walk his statements back about Obama and golf.

I agree the left is shameless about many things.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 10:14 PM   #33
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You whine about me labeling trump as you label those who don't agree with you. Me calling trump a cocksucking bastard has nothing to do with engendering respect, or not engendering it for anyone but myself. Because I don't advocate for them.
You tying whether they deserve respect or not to my behavior shows who you are and what your "respect" is worth. Considering you are openly disrespectful in your use of a double pole, single throw switch acronym, your comments on respect ring hollow.

Add in the typical trumpy tactic of lying and trying to change what's been said, we're left with your contrived and misstated version of recent events.

Of course the quote didn't make sense. It was your quote. Mine is below.

You paraphrased it. I know you did your best....but we know what that's worth. Next time just copy and paste it. Below is the whole quote you couldn't understand. Yes, pretty much only people looking for something, anything to post care about this.

"Trump being a cocksucking bastard affects everyone. That means this nothing video affects very few people."

And a trumpy talking about lying, contempt, or respect is painfully ironic as well as many other things.

Oh, and on top of it all, you misspelled "labeling".

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Thank You MM - the labelling of Trump is certainly a great way to engender respect for the DPST cause, and those espousing it.

"Trump affects everyone, yet very few people" - Interesting logic. Can you be straight forward on anything? This is why I don't seek, need, or want your respect. If you want to do something for me then try getting quotes right. I mean they're right in front of you.

Those who treat others with contempt (due to their own insecurity), condemn themselves to a lack of respect from those others.
I've accepted that about you.
Did you want me to provide examples?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 10:41 PM   #34
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Walking them back would be better than outright lies.
The quality, quantity, and content of his tweets are mostly bullshit.
I've always found public speaking to be invigorating. It looks like trump does too.
trump spends hours watching tv each day.

It looks like we have different opinions of what lazy is. And everyone knows trumpys have no shame whatsoever when it comes to lying. It's well documented as are the trumpys denials they do.

It taints every single thing they say.
The new republicans. 40% and dropping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I disagree, he is not lazy at all. When I have to make a speech I find it very exhausting. He makes them all the time and stays up tweeting day and night as well as all his meetings and trips to see foreign leaders.

Golf is legitimate exercise as well.

Perhaps he should walk his statements back about Obama and golf.

I agree the left is shameless about many things.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:44 PM   #35
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
You whine about me labeling trump as you label those who don't agree with you. Me calling trump a cocksucking bastard has nothing to do with engendering respect, or not engendering it for anyone but myself. Because I don't advocate for them.
You tying whether they deserve respect or not to my behavior shows who you are and what your "respect" is worth. Considering you are openly disrespectful in your use of a double pole, single throw switch acronym, your comments on respect ring hollow.

Add in the typical trumpy tactic of lying and trying to change what's been said, we're left with your contrived and misstated version of recent events.

Of course the quote didn't make sense. It was your quote. Mine is below.

You paraphrased it. I know you did your best....but we know what that's worth. Next time just copy and paste it. Below is the whole quote you couldn't understand. Yes, pretty much only people looking for something, anything to post care about this.

"Trump being a cocksucking bastard affects everyone. That means this nothing video affects very few people."

And a trumpy talking about lying, contempt, or respect is painfully ironic as well as many other things.

Oh, and on top of it all, you misspelled "labeling".

I've accepted that about you.
Did you want me to provide examples?
Why don't you provide examples of ...GETTING ON TOPIC!!
Again this isn't the topic of the thread MUNCHY...what is so hard for you to comprehend about that.
Start your own Trump bashing thread MUNCHY...if you have nothing to add about the topic of the thread...buzz off!! Thread hijacking is an ECCIE violation!!
You can't defend the indefensible race baiting of the left and it pisses you off...DEAL WITH IT!!
Old 07-23-2019, 11:10 PM   #36
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Guess you didn't notice it was a response to a post by you. And since you can't see that, it diminishes the impact of your CAPS rant. You're sputtering and making shit up.
I really liked how you present the alleged perp. She has to be lying because he is an immigrant and a dem. How could he be a racist? Exactly the type of person you've been attacking and demeaning all this time. Go figure.

So go have a good cry.

PS Seeing you call on rules you normally ignore is funny. I feel well within the rules and your take to be incorrect.
Let's both find examples of the other hijacking threads. It involves real work and you can't just say whatever comes to mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You're good at hijacking threads...what you bloviated has nothing to do with the thread topic. I understand that when the complete nonsense of the "racist" card is on FULL displayed you try and run interference...good try...FAILED!!
The left is FULL of this crap.
STAY ON TOPIC...or don't post on this thread!!
Forum violation...start your own Trash trump thread.

P.S. The major story is border security and the lefts open border policies...why don't you start a thread on that...and tell us what you have to refute that....Hummmmm.

Here is a link to help you get started...

Old 07-23-2019, 11:15 PM   #37
bb1961
Valued Poster

Move on MUNCHY...you talk a lot and say NADA!!
Look up bloviator...the definition contains you pic!!
You mentioned major stories and I posted the left's MAJOR failure on a MAJOR issue...border security...nothing to see here right??
Old 07-23-2019, 11:26 PM   #38
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Once again, a direct response to a post.

So butt out.

You're transparent. Your thread appears after trump's blatant racism. You try to silence me while saying nothing to your sister who obviously wanted a response.

You not liking my posts and seeing your meltdown ARE NOT bonuses. Your attempt at silencing me is a bonus.
I reject your interpretation of the rules. Now you've hijacked your own thread.
Quote:
Why don't you provide examples of ...GETTING ON TOPIC!!
Again this isn't the topic of the thread MUNCHY...what is so hard for you to comprehend about that.
Start your own Trump bashing thread MUNCHY...if you have nothing to add about the topic of the thread...buzz off!! Thread hijacking is an ECCIE violation!!
You can't defend the indefensible race baiting of the left and it pisses you off...DEAL WITH IT!!
Old 07-23-2019, 11:43 PM   #39
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

You understanding anything that I say, especially considering what you say, shows if I wait on you this will be a long thread.
Your claims of off "topicness" have left you butthurt. You just said nothing while claiming I said nothing. All I did was refute all your claims
Your third attempt at trying to recover a shred of self-esteem.
A third failed attempt.

I'm going to bed so you can get back on topic....but you know you won't.

Quote:
You mentioned major stories and I posted the left's MAJOR failure on a MAJOR issue...border security...nothing to see here right??
Old 07-23-2019, 11:51 PM   #40
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Off topic as well as "trumped" up.
Remind me. What did trump do his 1st 2 years?
Don't pretend the lack of a wall caused this. No new wall has been built. Don't blame everyone but the guy who lied to you.

2 years with congress.
0 wall funded or built.

Quote:
Old 07-23-2019, 11:58 PM   #41
bb1961
Valued Poster

You haven't refuted shit...me butt hurt...you cry about Trump every fucking day. You diverted(hijacked)this thread with you TDS...and who's butt hurt?? Trumps got you and the rest of the TDS crowd butt hurt with no cure...I find this completely amusing.You haven't responded to the substance of thread because it is defensible. You talk shit and I'll jump all over it!!
Old 07-24-2019, 12:02 AM   #42
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Off topic as well as "trumped" up.
Remind me. What did trump do his 1st 2 years?
Don't pretend the lack of a wall caused this. No new wall has been built. Don't blame everyone but the guy who lied to you.

2 years with congress.
0 wall funded or built.

When the opposing party wants open boards it is an up hill climb. This will be their downfall in 2020...thank God.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it MUNCHY!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/obam...borders-2019-7

Old 07-24-2019, 06:36 AM   #43
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Walking them back would be better than outright lies.
The quality, quantity, and content of his tweets are mostly bullshit.
I've always found public speaking to be invigorating. It looks like trump does too.
trump spends hours watching tv each day.

It looks like we have different opinions of what lazy is. And everyone knows trumpys have no shame whatsoever when it comes to lying. It's well documented as are the trumpys denials they do.

It taints every single thing they say.
The new republicans. 40% and dropping.

You realize your style of debate backs people into a corner and makes them defensive and less likely to be convinced by you.

The left and its shameless attacks on Trump actually solidify his base.

Perhaps this concept is lost on the left and they are still not seeking first to understand how they lost the greatest Presidential upset in American history.

Trump has only a slim chance of winning again since so many leftists want revenge and are dedicated to his destruction. Hopefully the shameless left will remain clueless as well and propel Trump to another victory so we can keep this good economy with record low employment going.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 09:13 AM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
You realize your style of debate backs people into a corner and makes them defensive and less likely to be convinced by you.

The left and its shameless attacks on Trump actually solidify his base.

Perhaps this concept is lost on the left and they are still not seeking first to understand how they lost the greatest Presidential upset in American history.

Trump has only a slim chance of winning again since so many leftists want revenge and are dedicated to his destruction. Hopefully the shameless left will remain clueless as well and propel Trump to another victory so we can keep this good economy with record low employment going.
I don’t know who on this board is being convinced of anything by anybody’s argument.

Name calling and ugliness is all I see around here.

Now’s when you blame that on the “shameless left” or the “fucking DPSTs”

Irony.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 03:27 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I don’t know who on this board is being convinced of anything by anybody’s argument.

Name calling and ugliness is all I see around here.

Now’s when you blame that on the “shameless left” or the “fucking DPSTs”

Irony.
especially if you read your posts.

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women