Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2019, 01:12 PM   #1
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Question: How to make providers remember you?

I’m a low volume kind of guy. Sometimes a new provider comes around and I want to widen my horizons. It’s common for them to want 2 references. Well, AMP girls certainly won’t qualify and if it was a regular provider but I wasn’t pleased with my visit so I left a bad review-she’s out as a reference. If I had a good experience, having seen 100 men since my visit-I don’t expect her to remember me. And if it was that good, won’t she think “why do you want a reference? Why don’t you just contact me?”
Since they don’t always know our names or even our handle.. how do you make them remember you? I know the guys who think they are super studs will say some wise crack like, “how could she forget the pounding I gave her?” But I’m sure she’s been pounded by someone more memorable.
Sometimes it’s so far between my romps I can’t even expect them to remember me. What do you suggest? Do you always let her know your handle? Even then? She may have forgotten you if it’s been a year or two since she saw you.
DunnJackNoff is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:57 PM   #2
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Seem no problem for me in that regard but I want them to forget me last thing is use my name in front of L.E.. Some every provider remembers me.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:55 AM   #3
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Because I am a low volume provider, thankfully I remember "ALL" of my gentlemen friends unless it's been years. I know a lot of ladies that practice the same, you just need to find them.

Hugs,
Juliette
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:32 PM   #4
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It's fairly easy, just dress up. I usually wear a suit and tie. Nobody ever wear a suit and tie and most times if I ever get the question "how do I remember you?" I can say, "I was the one in the black suit and blue dress shirt."

Works every time.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:01 PM   #5
jwj6o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

i bring them a drink or take them too dinner, or maybe a bottle, that how i get remembered, bunch of the ladies don,t get fed, but enjoy it when it done, but i don,t paid them too go to dinner or lunch, then back too the room for fun,
jwj6o is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:38 PM   #6
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your Avatar alone is memorable
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:33 PM   #7
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Giving them some good wood and tongue bath helps.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:15 AM   #8
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I usually remember but sometimes need a memory jog it could be just the time together was so memorable. I had someone bring me a boquet of unique flowers 2 years later remember him like yesterday. It wasn't your typical carnations or roses.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 11:03 PM   #9
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

0. Be meticulously clean and close shaven. (Yes, down there too.) Pay particular attention to your backside, Wash your entire body and your privates one more time. Use mouthwash.

1. Be genuinely respectful of their time, their screening procedures, and minor scheduling issues.

2. If they prefer to communicate via voice or email prior to a first meet, answer all of their questions. And genuinely ask, "What else would you like to know about me?" and answer honesty, assuming it doesn't compromise discretion.

3. Schedule a multi-hour appointment. Ask her what you can bring in the way of refreshments and snacks. A $20.00 bottle of Pinot Grigio and $15.00 of Lindt chocolates go a long way to demonstrating that you are listening to them and are committed to making them comfortable.

4. Spend some time chatting before the fireworks begin. Listen with intent. Ask for explanation. Don't argue about stupid shit like sports, politics, or religion. Ask her how she is doing and listen carefully to the tone as well as the words. If she's having a rough day, ask her how you can make it better. One lady I saw said that all of her appointments asked her to wear 4 - 5" high heels. (She was 6' without heels, so the effect was breathtaking!) But she said her feet hurt from wearing the heels, so I asked her if she would like a foot massage, and how she liked it. I worked on her feet and calves, and she said, "you're the first one that's offered to do that today." And then she used me in totally unnatural ways for the next two hours. I almost crawled out of the appointment.

5. Make it your priority to give her more pleasure than you receive. Let her know that you need her honest input to make that happen.

6. If you received truly excellent service, tip! I keep a loose $100.00 bill in my shirt pocket and place it just before I leave.

7. Ask her ask you are about to leave, "Honestly, no BS, did you enjoy yourself?" Depending on that answer, ask, "Would you see me again?"

8. Always, always, always be a gentleman.

There are many ladies I would not see again for the full gamut of reasons. But all said that they would be happy to see me again! And here's the kicker - when I've reached out to providers I haven't seen in 4-5 years, they all remember me!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 12:03 AM   #10
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bring a gift, especially off a wishlist if they have one.

Tip, be a gentleman. Be clean and punctual. Follow their booking procedures.

See them again! If it has been a while, maybe she has some new tricks to show you. Maybe she has some other changes.

Can't afford a session? See if one you like offers a social date. Take her to lunch or dinner.

Actually do something to be memorable. Keep in touch so the date is in the back of her mind.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 08:34 AM   #11
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Default Missing the point..

I think some of you may not understand what I’m asking. I’m not asking what to do so the provider will enjoy the visit and give me a good referral. I am always clean and polite. Obviously if I bring gifts and drop 100 dollar bills and leave her the keys and title to the Mercedes and take a cab home she will remember me and give me a good reference...but that’s not gonna happen.
But I want to know simple ways. Like: “My handle on Eccie is _____”, or “I was the guy with the tattoo of ____ that we talked about” (I personally don’t have any tattoos), or “I’m the guy with 3 nipples” (I cant use that one either) -or whatever. I’m looking for a simple (and free) way to identity myself so she will say “oh yea, I remember you. Sure, I will give you a reference”
Old 07-25-2019, 08:58 AM   #12
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff View Post
...I’m not asking what to do so the provider will enjoy the visit and give me a good referral. ...
But I want to know simple ways. ... I’m looking for a simple (and free) way to identity myself so ...
Some of those points made above "were" free and simple. Go back and reread them....posts 4 and 7 are a couple.

Here are some other ways:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
It's fairly easy, just dress up. I usually wear a suit and tie.....
1) Like Fizley says: A gent who wears a suit and tie....I tell you, that's good for me to recall because not too many wear a suit and tie, but if you want her to REALLY remember you, come wearing a tuxedo or a scuba suit. Those are things she won't forget.
2). Schedule an hour or more....PAY for an hour or more...but leave after 5-15 minutes into the appt. Those kinds of short appts. who still pay for the hour are absolutely memorable.
3). Do impersonations....someone who can do a bunch of Rich Little type impressions leaves a memorable impression on me.
4). Be a regular....see her often. That's another way to be remembered.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 09:18 AM   #13
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again, I am a very low volume provider. All of my experiences with my "Special friends" causes me to remember them. Most of them just give me their name. I know everyone's name that see me. A large portion of them just call me on the phone and when I hear their voice and look at their phone number, I know who they are. Just like when a friend of yours call.

But, you are in Texas. That area is a different from the area in which I live. It seems to have it own set of rules and a different playing field than here in Nashville.
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 11:09 AM   #14
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff View Post
I think some of you may not understand what I’m asking. I’m not asking what to do so the provider will enjoy the visit and give me a good referral. I am always clean and polite. Obviously if I bring gifts and drop 100 dollar bills and leave her the keys and title to the Mercedes and take a cab home she will remember me and give me a good reference...but that’s not gonna happen.
But I want to know simple ways. Like: “My handle on Eccie is _____”, or “I was the guy with the tattoo of ____ that we talked about” (I personally don’t have any tattoos), or “I’m the guy with 3 nipples” (I cant use that one either) -or whatever. I’m looking for a simple (and free) way to identity myself so she will say “oh yea, I remember you. Sure, I will give you a reference”
Nope...I don’t think anyone misunderstood. The point is the good and generous clients are easily remembered. If you want some random gimmick, then leave a two dollar bill or a specific other trinket and you can forever be known as “The two dollar bill guy.” But I can tell you, if you sit on a lady’s couch and talk a bit about yourself, most ladies will remember you. If you’re seeing someone who sees 5+ guys a day, she probably doesn’t have much time to be your reference anyway.

Reread Anon01’s excellent post. When you go to leave, tip and ask if you can see her again. If she says yes, ask if you can use her for an occasional reference.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 11:10 AM   #15
DunnJackNoff
Valued Poster

Thanks for your input- but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
Some of those points made above "were" free and simple. Go back and reread them....posts 4 and 7 are a couple
The third word in my comment was “some” (missed the point). I read all all of them and yes there were a few good suggestions. But my point is if I say “Hey, I was the guy who was punctual and clean and treated you with respect”, I don’t think that will be enough to make her know who I am in most cases.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women