Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2012, 07:11 AM   #46
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharismaCaptures View Post
a few yrs back before I knew about p411 and eccie ,I visited a well known city .just by the stupid questions he was asking me I knew he was le,knowing he called me several times when I already was booked for that day,Le wouldnt take no for an answer ,I got so pissed off ,I sent him to a hotel where I was not at .got into my car drove to the location parked my car across the street and watched as not only 1 under cover cop cars but 2 ,lol I saw them
getting their gear ready like I was a murderer .,4 cops walking up the stairs I gave them a fake room # as I was across the street watching their every move ,1 knocks on the door as the others are walking behind him but the cops where walking back and forth .when no one answered ,The cop called me back ,I told him he got PUNKED ,and he just wasted tax payers money ,and I have no time for cops .He instinted he wasnt a cop ,I told him flat out I saw him and hes buddys from across the street ,by that time I already left the area and that state as it was my last day there ...hmmm
That was one smooth move you made. Made them look like chumps.

Wish more ladies would take the time to do it on those " I'm sure he's LE " types.
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #47
SweetMelody
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 78207
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had a few clients who are or were police officers, and they all told me that the only time they've had to arrest a provider was because she was either soliciting a minor or she was also selling drugs. So I suggest that you stick to well review providers. Just because a provider is working out of an apartment, doesn't mean that she isn't also selling drugs out of the apartment. So if you go to see a provider and you see any signs of drug usage, I would leave right away. Vice is pretty smart and will go to the expense of a sting for a drug dealer, not for a lady who is just trying to make a living without causing a disturbance or harm to others.
SweetMelody is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:19 AM   #48
CharismaCaptures
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88472
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Le in tx must be different then the ones in the northeast area ,when it was legal a few yrs ago in rhode island the cops from boston would come to rhode island ,but they wouldnt see providers in their own state The ones that are retired or quit because of being hurt on the job I can see them making a date with a provider ,On the north east coast its different if they want to playhard ball,they will play hard ball ! what happened to me a a few yrs back as I mentioned ,I found out later they were doing stings ,My post then said No partycalls ,No acohol ,No outcalls .I like to play safe .My esp always is right on the football ,lol
CharismaCaptures is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #49
ThekNight
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMelody View Post
I've had a few clients who are or were police officers, and they all told me that the only time they've had to arrest a provider was because she was either soliciting a minor or she was also selling drugs. So I suggest that you stick to well review providers. Just because a provider is working out of an apartment, doesn't mean that she isn't also selling drugs out of the apartment. So if you go to see a provider and you see any signs of drug usage, I would leave right away. Vice is pretty smart and will go to the expense of a sting for a drug dealer, not for a lady who is just trying to make a living without causing a disturbance or harm to others.

Not trying to be rude but if a cop paid for your services and that same cop had ever arrested anyone for doing the same then the cop is a corrupt piece of shit.

Would this cop fit the piece of shit model in your world?

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/...se-865237.html

Quote:
A former Austin police officer could be sentenced to up to two years in state jail after a Travis County jury found him guilty Tuesday of giving crack cocaine to a North Austin man while on the force in 2006.

Scott Lando, 48, convicted of delivery of a controlled substance, will be sentenced Sept. 9 by visiting state District Judge Fred Moore, who presided over the weeklong trial. Lando also faces other charges, including prostitution and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Prosecutors said they would wait until after Lando's sentencing before deciding whether to take those cases to trial. His lawyers are seeking probation.

Lando, who has been free on bail, left the courthouse without comment. His lawyer, Travis Williamson, said the verdict was disappointing.

The jurors ruled Tuesday after deliberating for 13½ hours over two days. Their foreman twice told Moore that they were hopelessly deadlocked, and twice Moore told them to continue deliberating, including about an hour before the panel pronounced Lando guilty.

Prosecutors Gail Van Winkle and John Neal said Monday that Lando suffered a moral collapse driven by an urge to befriend and have sex with prostitutes.

Williamson said that the witnesses against Lando were unreliable street criminals who fabricated stories to curry favor with police and prosecutors in their own cases.
Although Lando faces more serious charges, prosecutors took him to trial last week only on four drug charges. Three of those charges were dismissed because Moore said prosecutors had failed to produce evidence that the substances one prostitute accused Lando of giving her were illegal drugs. The count for which Lando was convicted involved an allegation that he gave crack cocaine to the boyfriend of another prostitute he met while patrolling the area of Powell Lane, which is near Interstate 35 and U.S. 183.

So his morals got the best of him for befriending and having sex with prostitutes? Notice how the prostitutes testimony is automatically thrown out but the piece of shit cop is always telling the truth in the JUSTus system.
ThekNight is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #50
guest073113-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 136274
My ECCIE Reviews

A friend of mine a hobbyist got busted when I was out of town she came to his room and everything but he was a moron and directly linked if ya know what I mean but they do and you need to be careful gentleman as well as ladies..
guest073113-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #51
ThekNight
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

http://www.weau.com/news/headlines/P...167775305.html

Quote:
Police say the five answered an online ad and showed up Monday at a La Crosse motel, where they agreed to exchange money for sex. County Supervisor Bill Brockmiller and the others were arrested on suspicion of soliciting prostitution. All were freed after posting $200 bonds.
ThekNight is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:35 AM   #52
Bomb Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Kansas City area, small community called Praire Village set up shop in rental house right on the state line. Busted a whole mess of girls, guys. You can look them up on the local news sites. (won't link for safety/tracking sakes)
Bomb Pop is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #53
rp
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

LE stings are 99% aimed at the head of the agency or board (ECCIE, P411 or whatever), people who take credit cards (tax fraud, money laundering, etc.) or political figures. As has ben pointed out, be especially careful around election time (as in NOW). Don't even think about seeing a new providor right now. My $.02. The individual providors and customers are stung solely for the purpose of their getting the shit scared out of them and ratting out who LE is really after - usually not even arrested unless they get boisterous or otherwise stupid.
rp is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #54
JennaKae
Fun & Friendly

User ID: 136321
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
the police do not do stings in apartments. So see independent providers who work from their apartment like me. Police will get a hotel room and do incalls all day long!!!! thats the main way they do them. Or set up a hotel and call girls for outcalls all day long.
So NOT true. I know NUMEROUS girls in NUMEROUS cities that have been arrested by LE in their 'permanent' incall locations ~ mostly due to a neighbor or disgruntled client calling the police on them.
Be well.........peace.....Jen
JennaKae is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:01 AM   #55
Bjohnson3213
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I was browsing and stumbled on this thread -- lots and lots of interesting bits of mis-information here -- Now I'm going to do something that I rarely do -- give a bit of history -- retired now, but I was a cop for over 17 years - 14 of those as an investigator - the main thing that I've seen here that I agree with is that it is totally dependent upon the agency as to what they will or will not do -- the other point that is "almost" correct is about them wanting to control the situation (ie safety) - If it's a young Hot-Shot in charge of the unit - he or she won't worry about that so much -- don't believe it - just read the papers about all the busts in private homes and apartments - they have no idea what the environment is there -- but they go anyway - the one call that ALL cops fear is Family Violence- they know that is bad and often the battered spouse will attack the cop once he starts to haul off the abuser. Odd but true. The real key is the local prosecutor - if he is after prostitution, the LE will do most anything -- Austin is big on street stings - if there is a convention in town - stay away from the ladies on the corners - generally they will have a large plastic drink cup - the radio is there - antenna in the straw - College Station has been hot and cold as the years have gone by - but they are BIG on drugs, so if you are visiting (even at a private residence or apartment), and there is indication of drug use - be careful - Bryan usually only goes after girls that are robbing guys or once again, drugs -- but all of this is dependent on the Prosecutor. and I have seen lots of cases where the girls give up there list of clients in an effort to get reduced charges (generally when drugs are also found) That generally turns into a "she said - he said" but it will still mess up your world to have to go through the legal system --

I have seen stings set up in rented (or loaned) apartment, hotels, a rented private residence and even once in a privately owned home. And I suggest that you read the Penal Code for whatever state you are in -- In Texas, the law was recently changed to prevent the person that is "required to give testimony" (ie. the cop) from being prosecuted - so he can complete the act and not get prosecuted since he has taken an oath to testify --- I have not heard of a case where this has been used yet, and I don't believe that it will survive the court system if it gets challenged on appeal, but it is there - so that adds a new wrinkle.

My personal feelings on the subject - I never busted a girl just trying to make a living - I don't believe the practice should be illegal - works in Nevada - why not here - have been and am still trying to get the laws changed --

just be careful and use a little common sense - if it feels odd - Run, Forest, Run
Bjohnson3213 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women