Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2019, 09:54 AM   #16
gotribe28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

TMC Wed and Friday $10 Prime Rib its the best in Houston hands down
gotribe28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 08:43 PM   #17
TexasChiliDog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Lunch or evening?
TexasChiliDog is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:10 PM   #18
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Finally got out today to try another buffet.

Went by Chicas Locas (sp?) a little after 12:00.

Location wise, the place was fucking freezing, and the dance area we used was way too bright and open. I take there must be some dark corners somewhere I didnt see.

Buffet wise, it was good enough for the ~$10 cover. Not much of a selection but it was fresh, warm and tasty.

The cocktail waitresses were fat, ugly, and crazy to think I was going to buy them a drink when I was buying one for the stripper I was with. I’m a really good tipper when it comes to waitresses and she was just being greedy.

Stripper wise, this was much better than St James. Maybe because it was Halloween, but there seemed to be a lot of women. Probably 20 strippers? Now regarding looks, there were several 5’s - 6’s, but there were also a couple solid 8’s that I definitely would have liked to have spent an hour with. In the 90 minutes I was there, I didn’t see one lady who wasn’t Cuban. Is this the norm for this place?

Unfortunately I had a staff meeting to get back to, so I didnt get much more than a couple $20 dances.

As much as I’d like to spend some more time here, my lack of Spanish makes it a non-starter. It’s just too awkward to keep trying to communicate with someone who doesnt speak english in an environment playing crappy hispanic music which is way too loud.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 08:07 PM   #19
Wally8201
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Chicas Locas does have lots of Cubans with a few South Americans mixed in who may have limited English speaking skills, but there are some Mexican ladies and others who speak English. I still do not understand how a lady from Cuba could live here for over a year (or so they say) and speak virtually no English. Since this clubs puts dancers on four stages beginning at 11 am, there is plenty of eye candy. Several of the waitresses are pushy, but most are not. If they push, I say I will buy the dancer a dollar drink (same as I have), but they do not sell those for dancers. "Lady" drinks will set you back in the ten dollar range. And, yes, their buffet is good M-F. I think they serve in the evening too on those days.
Wally8201 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:29 AM   #20
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Tried out the St James buffet today and stuck around a few hours to see whats what. The buffet wasn't bad. Wasn’t great either, but perfectly acceptable for $7.

The women were pretty disappointing. 80% 5/10-6/10 looking Latinas who have been standing at the buffet too long, and another 20% with 7/10-8/10 bodies and 6/10 faces. One lady did have a 9/10 body, 5/10 face but was super sweet.

The last time I was in a SC was a year or so after the fall of Enron when I had to stop by and drop a couple G to some friends who had maxed out their CCs. I spent two hours just standing there with my jaw on the ground staring at an entire club full of 8/10-9/10 faces and bods. Is there any place like this anymore?

I was asking the same question (Is the Houston Strip Club Scene Dead?). The answers were mixed. You seem to be wondering the same thing I was and have the same assessment about the current state of the Houston Strip Club that I do.

BTW. Treasures and St James have decent buffets. Splendors is only OK but I SOMETIMES like the selection of ladies there.
xfrankx is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 04:54 PM   #21
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Tried out the St James buffet today and stuck around a few hours to see whats what. The buffet wasn't bad. Wasn’t great either, but perfectly acceptable for $7.

The women were pretty disappointing. 80% 5/10-6/10 looking Latinas who have been standing at the buffet too long, and another 20% with 7/10-8/10 bodies and 6/10 faces. One lady did have a 9/10 body, 5/10 face but was super sweet.

The last time I was in a SC was a year or so after the fall of Enron when I had to stop by and drop a couple G to some friends who had maxed out their CCs. I spent two hours just standing there with my jaw on the ground staring at an entire club full of 8/10-9/10 faces and bods. Is there any place like this anymore?
Those days of perfect 10, 9, and 8 in the club aren't coming back : (
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 09:05 AM   #22
dtymh55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff View Post
Can’t help. Only thing I’ve ever eaten in a strip club is the occasional dancer.
Good one sir. LOL. Many years agoI went a strip club to see a lady who had appeared as a centerfold of a men's magazine. I went around noon ,Had shrimp for lunch. The lady danced later . As this was the early 1980s, I think the club was off of Richmond , or Westheimer . The food was good,The price at that time I felt to more than reasonable.
dtymh55 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women