Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2019, 10:24 AM   #16
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump just branded Pete Buttigieg as Alfred E Neuman. And he actually looks like him!!! Brilliant and fucking hilarious. Poor Pete. In other news, Since Pete is trouncing Beto in the polls, Barney Frank said Beto is regretting that he’s straight. Look for a release from the ORouke campaign that Beto has sucked a cock in his life. And liked it!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...d-e-neuman.amp

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If he hopes to gain ground in the polls, Robert The Merry Mexican better get with the fucking program!

Here's a good plan for his campaign. Get his ass arrested for soliciting gay sex in a men's restroom, like that senator from Idaho a decade or so ago. Problem for that guy was that he was a Republican, so he pissed off all the "family values" voters. But the opposite dynamic is in play for The Merry Mexican!

Then the Buddha Judge - or Booty Gay, or Butt Edge, or whatever in the fuck the little guy's name is - would have nothing over Robert!

How hard would that be to pull off? I mean, he could use a few campaign bucks to hire an investigator to find out where a sting might take place, and walk right into it. Then use a few more bucks to spend on a good criminal defense attorney and maximize the chances that he'd just get probation and a little bit of community service, and no jail time.

Of course, there's that little unpleasantness of getting arrested. But Robert is already battle-hardened in that respect. Burglary and DWI in his younger years, if I recall correctly. So what's the big deal with one more arrest if it's for a good cause, right?

And like they always said in the cheesy late night TV ads, "There's more!" Robert would also check the "I'm OK with boinking for money or to get ahead!" box. So Kamala would have nothing on him.

The Merry Mexican would get a 2-fer!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 10:36 AM   #17
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
If he hopes to gain ground in the polls, Robert The Merry Mexican better get with the fucking program!

Here's a good plan for his campaign. Get his ass arrested for soliciting gay sex in a men's restroom, like that senator from Idaho a decade or so ago. Problem for that guy was that he was a Republican, so he pissed off all the "family values" voters. But the opposite dynamic is in play for The Merry Mexican!

Then the Buddha Judge - or Booty Gay, or Butt Edge, or whatever in the fuck the little guy's name is - would have nothing over Robert!

How hard would that be to pull off? I mean, he could use a few campaign bucks to hire an investigator to find out where a sting might take place, and walk right into it. Then use a few more bucks to spend on a good criminal defense attorney and maximize the chances that he'd just get probation and a little bit of community service, and no jail time.

Of course, there's that little unpleasantness of getting arrested. But Robert is already battle-hardened in that respect. Burglary and DWI in his younger years, if I recall correctly. So what's the big deal with one more arrest if it's for a good cause, right?

And like they always said in the cheesy late night TV ads, "There's more!" Robert would also check the "I'm OK with boinking for money or to get ahead!" box. So Kamala would have nothing on him.

Hahahaha... great post, you're cracking me up! Beto should hire you as a campaign advisor. Only thing I would add is - be sure to clear this in advance with Beto's wife, so she can rehearse her reaction.

"Yes, I know he's a switch-hitter... but I'm ok with that!"
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 10:45 AM   #18
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I am not a fan of Trump's behavior denigrating political opponents on a personal basis.

He should be debating the DPST's on the issues - not name-calling
Plenty of debate issues to successfully oppose the DPST's
We need to wait until after the primaries when the democrats figure out what they believe. Then Trump can attack them on the issues.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:00 AM   #19
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Trump calls Biden "Sleepy, creepy Joe". He calls Buttigieg "Alfred E. Neuman". He Calls Sanders "Crazy Bernie". He calls Warren "Pocahontas". Stormy Daniels is "horseface". The list is almost endless

Trump's supporters laugh with him. Those who do not support him laugh at him. Those who are in the middle? I have trouble believing that anyone who does not feel positive or negative about Trump looks upon his name-calling as a positive attribute.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:18 AM   #20
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
makes one wonder if they think letting the public know they are queer will help them get elected

i doubt it, but it does make them more attractive to the Radical leftists of the DPST party.
White male and straight does not play with them at all
So much for tolerance!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:41 AM   #21
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

The fact that Buttigieg publicly said he didn't know who Alfred E. Neuman is will hurt him among older people including liberals who will think him kind of clueless.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:09 PM   #22
lustylad
BANNED

Only thing missing is the freckles... and maybe he could lose a tooth?

Old 05-11-2019, 12:12 PM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Speaking of two-fers, is de Blasio running? He's married to a black lesbian. That ought to be worth a solid 5% in the dimotard polls.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #24
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
In other news, Since Pete is trouncing Beto in the polls, Barney Frank said Beto is regretting that he’s straight.

Yep, Mayor Pete Buttholefudge is poling[sic} well. Or is he being poled well?

I guess it depends on if he pitches or catches?.?.

You never known. He could be our first Sodomite in Chief.

BLAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I think he looks like the Cat-in-the-Hat character from Dr. Seuss.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 12:21 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump calls Biden "Sleepy, creepy Joe". He calls Buttigieg "Alfred E. Neuman". He Calls Sanders "Crazy Bernie". He calls Warren "Pocahontas". Stormy Daniels is "horseface". The list is almost endless

Trump's supporters laugh with him. Those who do not support him laugh at him. Those who are in the middle? I have trouble believing that anyone who does not feel positive or negative about Trump looks upon his name-calling as a positive attribute.
It's obvious you don't read newspapers or listen to the lame-stream talking heads on the radio or TV. Otherwise, you would have heard almost everyone of them refer to Trump as Hitler and call those who voted for him fascists, racists, unintelligent, illiterate, uneducated, etc., ad nauseam day-after-day; night-after-night for more than two years now.

But Republicans have finally learned a lesson they ignored in 2012. Gone is the Biblical admonition to turn the other cheek.

Republicans have finally learned that to stay in the game they have to play politics by the rules dim-retards employed against Reagan, Bush43, and Trump: and name-calling is part a parcel to that dim-retard game.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 12:36 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post

BLAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Take a look at Pete’s hubby, Pete’s definitely the pitcher.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 02:40 PM   #27
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post

BLAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I thought they called it pegging?
Old 05-11-2019, 03:36 PM   #28
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's obvious you don't read newspapers or listen to the lame-stream talking heads on the radio or TV. Otherwise, you would have heard almost everyone of them refer to Trump as Hitler and call those who voted for him fascists, racists, unintelligent, illiterate, uneducated, etc., ad nauseam day-after-day; night-after-night for more than two years now.

But Republicans have finally learned a lesson they ignored in 2012. Gone is the Biblical admonition to turn the other cheek.

Republicans have finally learned that to stay in the game they have to play politics by the rules dim-retards employed against Reagan, Bush43, and Trump: and name-calling is part a parcel to that dim-retard game.
You left out "Deplorables" IBH.
I am a bit old-fashioned about not lowering myself to the level of the DPST's hypocrisy and Lies.

I Won't be critical of those on the Right with a differing Opinion.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:59 PM   #29
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:

You would think speedy would know that! but I could be wrong, maybe there's a poll he could show us on it
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 08:04 AM   #30
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

I have NEVER heard the media refer to Trump as Hitler or anyone within the media refer to Trump supporters as fascists, racists, unintelligent, illiterate, or uneducated . Certainly they may quote someone who has made such a statement but I watch CNN, FOX news, and several local news stations and have never heard such characterizations made by people employed by the news companies.

I read the "liberal" Austin American Statesman on a daily basis and have NEVER read what you are accusing the media of printing.

Yes, there may be a few ultra left wing organizations that have done so but it is NOT the norm. I challenge you to cite a national source that has made such statements.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women