Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160785
Yssup Rider60137
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35503
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2012, 07:24 AM   #1
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb █ ▓ ▒ ★ In call ??'s ★ █ ▓

Just a quick couple questions for All that can help...It just might help me 2 determine if I actually sign in a place here for the holidays...

How realistic is it to pay for a location AND my own personal space?

Is it profitable?

Does Out call even exist here?..LOL

Would it still be ok to offer Hotel (NOT notel) in's with out too much day to day hassle?

How can I determine if an In-call buddy is trustworthy enough to go in 50/50 on a res in-call?

xoxoxo
chrissy

P.s...thank you in advance and truly Any advice is greatly appreciated.. I want gooood advice please ,not something irrelevant or negative that I can think up on a bad all by myself..
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

You would have to check refs to see if the girl you want to share with will pay. Even then there is no way to be sure. Outcall does exist I loved them when my bitch wasn't here all day. Now I got to do in calls, that sucks. Keeping two different places will of course cost more all comes down to the basic of how much do you make.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:16 AM   #3
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

At your rates your first appointment goes to overhead.......if you can get 3 appointments a day (every day)............and extend your stay long enough through the holidays to spread out the travel cost.......and are willing to do 3 appointments a day.......and don't use those fucked up symbols (★ █ ▓) when you post your threADs during the holidays......it might be worth your while.....ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:21 PM   #4
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'VE BEEN WANTING AN INCALL BUDDY MAYBE WE SHOULD TALK...............
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #5
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
and don't use those fucked up symbols (★ █ ▓) when you post your threADs during the holidays......it might be worth your while.....ijs.
Thanks!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:24 AM   #6
chrissy
Simply Irish

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So your saying I do all that you seem to demand and it MIGHT work out...mmmmm oh and Didn't I ask for no negativity sir? Please Do not curse at me, it would have been enough to simply state the fact without vulgarity and BTW I copy/paste those symbols every time I want any thread to really be seen, so if that is one thing that will keep you away from any of my posts with your rudeness then I will gladly keep them and to me it happens to be cute! ijs...
Old 09-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #7
Trey
Valued Poster

I will tell you it's not cute just dumb. I write it off as chick shit. But it really does not make want to read your thread any more than I would've if it weren't there. It does make you seem immature like a high school girl or something. As I said just write it off as chick shit.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:53 AM   #8
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it is best to keep an incall and a private place where you live. 2 units in the same building or in the same direct area are great because it is very convenient for you. The rule of thumb is; normally your housing expenses should be 30-35% of what you bring in each month.

So if you make 10 grand, you can afford a total of $3-3,500 a month total in living & incall expenses. You can get an incall for 1k a month and then a residence for 1k or 2k a month. And then you still have 7-8k left for bills, savings and daily needs.

This is what I have been doing for years and it works out great. It actually comes out to be much cheaper then a hotel. When I was working out of a hotel I was spending about 4k a month on rooms, plus my house note. I wish I would of gotten an incall a lot sooner then I did.

No matter what amount you earn each month, the important thing to remember is; as long as your house payment/rent and incall/hotel fees total 30-35% of your monthly income, you are in the target range of what is an acceptable amount to be paying.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:51 AM   #9
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Brooke theres a one bedroom a building by me I'm thinking of getting very secure and private.
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:51 AM   #10
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
So your saying I do all that you seem to demand and it MIGHT work out......
Pretty much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
.........The rule of thumb is; normally your housing expenses should be 30-35% of what you bring in each month.........
Damn I am good
Old 09-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #11
chrissy
Simply Irish

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
I will tell you it's not cute just dumb. I write it off as chick shit. But it really does not make want to read your thread any more than I would've if it weren't there. It does make you seem immature like a high school girl or something. As I said just write it off as chick shit.
uuummm I am a chick...lol and Im not 40 so high school wasn't that long ago for me.....

But I am wondering why 2 men that have never had or intend to have interest in me or my services would reply to any one of my posts and be mean about it? I thought I asked for help? And you are so not helping!

Seriously gents, we can go on for weeks with b.s on the board and get away with numerous insults to each other but really I just want advice on an Incall..
Not my post style or my posts period JUST an INCALL...so please do not take away from the original thread...
Old 09-21-2012, 10:09 AM   #12
chrissy
Simply Irish

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
I'VE BEEN WANTING AN INCALL BUDDY MAYBE WE SHOULD TALK...............
looking in to it this week Syd..it might work since we both stay on tour so much..lol
Old 09-21-2012, 10:29 AM   #13
Trey
Valued Poster

I didn't think I was mean I wasn't trying to be this time.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #14
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Agree - symbols are silly. If you really want your ad noticed, put "new booby pics inside" and you will get 100% hits.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #15
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

They are so cute when they do not know how this threAD shit works.......ijs

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women