Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2021, 06:08 PM   #16
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Nobody is stalking DG or Morgan. Is that what they’re telling you? Indys was designed to benefit hookers. That’s why they posted there. Eccie was designed for hobbyists. I would think you would have known that.
DG and Morgan don't need to tell me anything. I can read it on my own. I read mostly reasonable and "measured" posts from them and then all the "circle-jerkers" of male Eccie guys swarm them like coyote's...

No doubt the Co Ed Vouched section on Indys was always More...Variable and More....Interesting because More providers posted there. That simply does not happen on Eccie. Why do you think that is? What specific hobbyists do you think are responsible for that...?

Eccie has the same, broad purpose as the old ASPD. A mostly "public", no vouch system posting board. And it's the same as it was 10 years ago, with all the same guys posters and exactly two (2) providers posting. How do you think that is working out for Eccie...?
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 06:10 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
Coed Discussions is Weird Stalking of DreamGirl and Morgan. Ever wonder why so few providers post on this board, compared to Indys?
As Bam noted, no one is stalking DG or Morgan. That would be against the rules here. They can post - guys can respond. Guys may not agree with what they say. It happens.

This board never had a history of providers posting. It was different than Indys. Indys was a provider centric site, ECCIE has been a hobbyist centric site. Anyone who knows the hobby certainly knows this. Don't like it - find an alternative.

Anyway, you have gotten way off topic. The subject is Dive Bars. I hope the OP has found some where he can get lucky at. I like the Cranberry / Warrendale divorcee alley idea
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 06:13 PM   #18
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
As someone who reads every word of Tolstoy's posts and also is a big fan of Bam I will say this. I think you both have valid points.

I will say disagree with Tolstoy on one thing and that is that Morgan and Dreamgirl both insulted guys on here who did not provoke the attacks. There posts added nothing to the conversation.

Funny how within 20 mins of my posts I had guys message me about how they received points for the most minimal of things. Guys with 50+ reviews who give a ton of insight on this board. And I have to ask why?

Much like Tolstoy says "what has changed in 10 years" I was here for ASPD. I don't remember ever getting a point for stating an opinion or for defending the male species.

You want to clean up the site go after the people who constantly derail threads and provide nothing in return. Make the site better not worse.

I think if we were to vote right now the majority of us would say the state of this site has gotten worse not better.

I'd love to hear what others think about this.
Starting in spring 2005 right after Indys got it's Discussions and Reviews and Co Ed Vouched and Guys Rooms sections that started an EXODUS of PGH hobbyists moving there from ASPD. The exodus from ASPD to Indys was complete within 6 months to a year. We can agree and disagree about different specifics of ASPD. ASPD had a "points" and "bannings" problem right through all of 2004 and until Indys took over PGH....

Has the state of this site Eccie gotten worse not better? No problem in discussing that. Put it to a poll if anyone is really interested....
Old 06-02-2021, 06:20 PM   #19
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
As Bam noted, no one is stalking DG or Morgan. That would be against the rules here. They can post - guys can respond. Guys may not agree with what they say. It happens.

This board never had a history of providers posting. It was different than Indys. Indys was a provider centric site, ECCIE has been a hobbyist centric site. Anyone who knows the hobby certainly knows this. Don't like it - find an alternative.

Anyway, you have gotten way off topic. The subject is Dive Bars. I hope the OP has found some where he can get lucky at. I like the Cranberry / Warrendale divorcee alley idea
Mods can "split" the thread and re-post a new topic-thread right when it started to get "controversial". All the early and evolving responses to DG and Morgan are evidence in any "Where is Eccie now...?" discussion. The treatment of DG and Morgan on this site is the Same in this thread as it always has been. That is why they are the only two (2) providers who post on this site. Providers and also ex-Indys hobbyists read this site and conclude "I don't need any of THAT nonsense...."
Old 06-02-2021, 06:28 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Apparently, Tolstoy doesn’t really know his Pgh history very well. Hookers didn’t post much on ASPD. Indys was committed to catering to hookers. I’m not saying that was wrong. It was successful. I joined Eccie in 2010. The Pgh forum was completely dead. I started posting here around 2015 when a couple of us got a “lifetime” ban on Indys. Many of the guys on Indys got tired of the bullshit. I recruited several to come here. Hookers too. It became a robust board, you could speak your mind without getting points. Some classic threads back then. But the Pgh hobby scene was in decline. Indys was dying and SA was growing. Eccie was stable because it didn’t cater to hookers. The board is a vibrant as any. You can post a negative review without hookers fucking them up. There was one Hooker who did post in a review recently and that turned into a shit show. The mods fixed that. It won’t happen again. Another thing that has diminished hooker participation is they can’t post ads anymore. Most of the Indys hookers are on Tryst. You can book with them there and review them here. There are also reviews of AMPs, Strip clubs. Lots of HoFo there. So, ECCIE is doing just fine. Plus, the scamdemic has also put a damper on the hobby around the country. I participate in other forums on Eccie. One is private. The hobby has taken a hit around the country.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 06:34 PM   #21
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Exactly Bam. Eccie is still going as strong as ever. Alas, the Pittsburgh hobby is the one withering on the vine. As you note, Indys imploded into oblivion. Was it due to the same mysterious 10 posters and over judicious mods. Hell no - it was gross mismanagement.

Eccie always provided a better alternative for posts and real reviews over the years. It always has been a different, more realistic site with its own set of rules and nuance. I am sure being a mod is a challenge - but I think overall they do a good job. dj8rocks is a good guy and Dr-EPG seems like a real good guy as well. No one likes when they get points but the mods just enforce the site rules
There were a hell of a lot more than 10 posters on Indys, hobbyists and providers. And the OH hobby-community was just as "varied" and site-enhancing as the PGH ex-ASPD crowd right after the early 2005 exodus from ASPD to Indys. ASPD PGH was good in 2003 and 2004 too. Not as good as what Indys was for about 10 years from early 2005 on...

A lot of the active-posting hobbyists decreased posting on Indys in the first year that SA started getting press on Indys. And there was full analysis and intel exchange about SA for a year before it got any press on Eccie. Few if any ex ASPD and ex Indys guys ever made it to Eccie. Why do you think that is....?
Old 06-02-2021, 06:38 PM   #22
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Apparently, Tolstoy doesn’t really know his Pgh history very well. Hookers didn’t post much on ASPD. Indys was committed to catering to hookers. I’m not saying that was wrong. It was successful. I joined Eccie in 2010. The Pgh forum was completely dead. I started posting here around 2015 when a couple of us got a “lifetime” ban on Indys. Many of the guys on Indys got tired of the bullshit. I recruited several to come here. Hookers too. It became a robust board, you could speak your mind without getting points. Some classic threads back then. But the Pgh hobby scene was in decline. Indys was dying and SA was growing. Eccie was stable because it didn’t cater to hookers. The board is a vibrant as any. You can post a negative review without hookers fucking them up. There was one Hooker who did post in a review recently and that turned into a shit show. The mods fixed that. It won’t happen again. Another thing that has diminished hooker participation is they can’t post ads anymore. Most of the Indys hookers are on Tryst. You can book with them there and review them here. There are also reviews of AMPs, Strip clubs. Lots of HoFo there. So, ECCIE is doing just fine. Plus, the scamdemic has also put a damper on the hobby around the country. I participate in other forums on Eccie. One is private. The hobby has taken a hit around the country.
Indys was mod and admin-run by providers AND hobbyists. You and BerryBerry can't decide if the providers of Indys had all the power on Indys or if PI had all the power. Which is it....?

Well, which mods/admins issue(d) more "points" to posters? ASPD, Indys or Eccie? Interested in your assessment of this matter....
Old 06-02-2021, 07:02 PM   #23
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I was on Indy's for years and never received one point.

I was on ASPD for years never had a point.

I get robbed by a provider. (she changed her name so many times I forget what it's called now but at one point she was spicy one) and she comes on here and talks shit about me. I called her out by her name and got a 1 yr ban. Now I realize you shouldn't use someone's name but when a provider outright steals $200 from you it should be fair game.

Plus the random 1 or 2 pt infractions for rubbing people the wrong way. Yeah I'd say more points have been given here in the last 2 yrs than anywhere else.

Makes me wonder how Tatts lasts as long as he does sometimes. But you should never be given points for defending yourself or the male species for fucks sake when a provider comes in calling guys "rapey" I mean jesus that is just absurd.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:01 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Apparently, Tolstoy doesn’t really know his Pgh history very well. Hookers didn’t post much on ASPD. Indys was committed to catering to hookers.
No he doesn't. But what do you expect from a guy who has never posted a single review?

Just one correction to your timeline. I joined ECCIE in 2012. Yeah it was not super active but there was a smaller group of dedicated posters sharing quality intel and reviews. Activity really ramped up in 2014 on the Pittsburgh ECCIE board and kept growing
Old 06-02-2021, 11:08 PM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
There were a hell of a lot more than 10 posters on Indys, hobbyists and providers.

And there was full analysis and intel exchange about SA for a year before it got any press on Eccie.
LOL - and there are a hell of a lot more than 10 posters on ECCIE - have been for years

And you certainly do not know what you are talking about with respect to non-traditional providers like SA and others. There was a lot of info shared on ECCIE in the Guys Room and via PM back before I ever saw people post about it at Indys. A lot of those early posters are no longer active but damn there was some great intel back then

Anyways, if you are in love with Indys so much - go make a deal with the former site owners and start it back up instead of sitting here continually moaning about ECCIE. No one is stopping you
Old 06-03-2021, 05:16 AM   #26
Chase7
Valued Poster

How many different people posted on this thread, isn’t that oblivious about people posting. I will guess if your new to the site, you post something and your put down for your post you may not post again, simple as that.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 05:34 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
How many different people posted on this thread, isn’t that oblivious about people posting. I will guess if your new to the site, you post something and your put down for your post you may not post again, simple as that.
Tolstoy posted 11 times out of the 16 post so far!!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 05:50 AM   #28
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
apparently the mods since I got points for my "insulting comments" Unreal the stuff that is allowed to go on. You can't have an opinion anywhere anymore without it coming back to bite you. All of you saw the comments Dreamgurl made. Yet I bring them to light and ask the mods to look into it and I get points. Seems par for the course.
Hello again

There was nothing insulting about any of my comments. I’ve not received any points or warnings. There is a huge difference between saying ”comments are rapey” and actually calling an individual a rapist or accusing them of rape. Context is important. It was good advice, and as a woman trust me you should take it. Please feel free to quote these insulting comments here in case I’m ( or mods) missing anything.

If you take such issue with how the mods do their job then perhaps you should find another board that suits you better.

Having an opinion and participating in a discussion is not derailing anything.

Hope you have a Better day
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 05:57 AM   #29
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

blckstuff412 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 06:47 AM   #30
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Actually this topic is “hobby boards”.

And Tolstoy, I don’t think anyone wonders why providers don’t post here. It’s by design, our participation is unwanted.

I’ve always been a bit rebellious

There are MANY reasons why hobby boards are dying, very little has to do with its members and their content.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women