Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-28-2017, 07:41 PM   #31
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I've been slacking on my exercise routine... I was down to about 185, now I'm back up to about 190. Just gotta get back to eating better/less, going to the gym, and riding my bike. At my heaviest I was about 220, so I've made pretty good progress.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:45 PM   #32
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdeHog View Post
I've been slacking on my exercise routine... I was down to about 185, now I'm back up to about 190. Just gotta get back to eating better/less, going to the gym, and riding my bike. At my heaviest I was about 220, so I've made pretty good progress.
thats awesome JD keep it bud! I got up to 253 and doc put me on blood pressure mess, I dropped 15 lbs in the past 3 weeks. I ain't doing heart attack if I can help it, unless it's under one of these fine ladies, then it's what a way to go!
Old 06-28-2017, 09:07 PM   #33
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
thats awesome JD keep it bud! I got up to 253 and doc put me on blood pressure mess, I dropped 15 lbs in the past 3 weeks. I ain't doing heart attack if I can help it, unless it's under one of these fine ladies, then it's what a way to go!
Much appreciated! A blood pressure scare is what got my ass jump-started as well. Not bad enough to consider medication, thankfully, but enough that the doctor had me testing my blood pressure daily for a month.

And I definitely agree that going out due to exertion with one of these fine ladies would be a great way to go. To quote Tyrion Lannister, "In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock."
Old 06-29-2017, 06:04 AM   #34
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdeHog View Post
To quote Tyrion Lannister, "In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock."
Indeed.

Perhaps our patron saint should be John Entwistle, former bass player of The Who, who went out in just this way, with a lady of the evening in a Vegas hotel.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:18 AM   #35
Guest110920
Account Disabled

In my opening post, I mentioned Intermittent Fasting as part of the approach I'm taking. I have had great results so far but I'm not posting anything specific until after a month. There's a good article here by Dr. Jason Fung, one of the leading advocates of this approach:

https://medium.com/@drjasonfung/the-...n-f93bb44a0534

Dr. Fung is the author of both "The Obesity Code" that I mentioned in the opening post, and also "The Complete Guide to Fasting". I bought both and I'm glad I did.

"Fasting" probably sounds crazy to you, as it did to me when I first started reading about it, but it's the "intermittent" part that is the key. It doesn't have to mean anything more than going a longer time between dinner and breakfast, without any snacks in between. I have lost a substantial amount of weight quickly, without going around hungry all the time. I've tried lots of different weight loss regimens given that I've struggled with weight most of my life and I will categorically say it's the easiest thing I've ever done to lose weight.

I will say that I think it's probably more appropriate for those with long-standing weight issues such as myself than those who merely have a few pounds to lose, because at its core it's a way to manage insulin and leptin resistance, which people who would just like to trim down a bit aren't likely to have.

All I can say is I've had decades-long struggles with weight and this is helping me a great deal. Something to consider for those in a similar situation.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:24 PM   #36
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
I think ultimately if you want to lose weight and keep it off, you have to have a complete lifestyle change. I've changed my diet for good: no fast food, no soda and A LOT more veggies and fruit. I don't know if it makes a weight loss difference, but I've been eating simple ingredient foods. No preservatives or weird BS. Only eating foods that I know exactly what each ingredient is. Ive also started a running program called couch to 5K. But strength training has been my main exercise concern. I wanna build muscle. In the past month I've noticed my energy levels are higher, my belly feels better and my brain is clear. It may take me months before I notice a big weight lose, but I'm willing to take my time. I DO NOT want to gain it back.
Proud of this already super hot lady!
Old 06-30-2017, 05:59 AM   #37
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I'm far from perfect, but thank you for the sweet compliment!

You looked absolutely fabulous, too! Amazing progress on your weight loss.
Thanks hun!!! That means a lot to me! Especially coming from you!!
Old 06-30-2017, 08:44 AM   #38
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I learned something interesting. At the beginning phase of most any diet where you have a rapid loss of a few pounds, it is well known that this is mostly water weight, but I didn't know why. It means that you are burning glycogen, because each gram of glycogen in the body is bound to about 2.5 grams of water. Burning glycogen is a very good thing because it means the body can't meet its energy requirement from glucose in the blood generated by food, so it needs to go after its glycogen reserves. The reserves need to be restored and as long as there isn't sufficient food energy available to do that, the restoration will come from converting stored fat.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:49 PM   #39
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

JdeHog and I walked over 7 miles yesterday on the Razorback Greenway trail. The only thing that stopped us from going further was the rain! Saw a bunch of deer & bunnies.

I'll be hitting the trail again soon and regularly! Trying to drop 10 before my surgery.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1549.JPG (77.1 KB, 170 views)
Old 07-03-2017, 05:34 PM   #40
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
JdeHog and I walked over 7 miles yesterday on the Razorback Greenway trail. The only thing that stopped us from going further was the rain! Saw a bunch of deer & bunnies.

I'll be hitting the trail again soon and regularly! Trying to drop 10 before my surgery.
It was a great day for a walk, Miss Ginger! We'll have to see if we can break 10 miles next time!
Old 07-03-2017, 08:21 PM   #41
Guest080719
Account Disabled

User ID: 338955
My ECCIE Reviews

My goodness ten miles!! Y'all are better than I. I've been to the gym 6 days a week for the past two weeks (not that that's enough to get me back into shape, just saying) and couldn't do 8 miles on a treadmill let alone 10 on a trail.
The scenic trail does sound wonderful though, my dad used to make us take hikes in NWA and the scenery was the most beautiful I've yet to encounter.
Good luck with the surgery Ginger 😘
Old 07-03-2017, 10:38 PM   #42
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsar View Post
My goodness ten miles!! Y'all are better than I. I've been to the gym 6 days a week for the past two weeks (not that that's enough to get me back into shape, just saying) and couldn't do 8 miles on a treadmill let alone 10 on a trail.
The scenic trail does sound wonderful though, my dad used to make us take hikes in NWA and the scenery was the most beautiful I've yet to encounter.
Good luck with the surgery Ginger ��
You can do it, Tsar! I'm nearly twice your age and a former two pack a day smoker, so if I can do it, you can do it. It's easier than you think… The trail is so beautiful that you get distracted by the scenery and just lose track of time. Unlike a treadmill where the minutes drag by while you stare at drywall lol! I think we were out there over five hours!

Thanks for your well wishes on the surgery! I'm very excited yet nervous & anxious.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:17 PM   #43
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Well somehow, I gained weight from walking! Only a pound, but still it's in the wrong direction.

Back to the tried and true stairmaster! Only three weeks left. Hello to chicken breast and suffering!! Lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1586.JPG (126.7 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1585.JPG (77.5 KB, 141 views)
Old 07-04-2017, 09:56 PM   #44
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Looking good Ginger! Doesn't seem like there's much to improve!
Old 07-04-2017, 10:04 PM   #45
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Looking good Ginger! Doesn't seem like there's much to improve!
Thanks Spanky! I like my legs a little more defined. I've been away from my work out for over a month… Was touring with Danielle.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women