Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2021, 05:59 PM   #121
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
How many of you guys are in open marriages? Your wife is often getting fucked at work. Do you mind tasting the other guys cum? Probably not!! I was In three open marriages and none of my wives used condoms. I went down on them as soon as I could and loved the taste. Often, it was a mixture of his cum and mine.
I'm in a open marriage and I have a cum fetish. One of our rules is I dont cum in another women's pussy no guy cums in hers, mouth is fine and we don't mouth kiss. I don't mind kissing her after she sucks cock, but she swallows. I'm not into snowballing another guys cum. Now I have snowballed my own cum with several girls and several providers. It would surprise you how many have not done it. I count even count the ones that were in disbelief but did it anyway. Some even gaged a bit while we passed it back and fowarth. I have also dated kinksters who had severe cum fetishes who wanted it in their mouth face with lots of licking and spitting every time. But I dont find guys attractive at all so I'm not Interested in taking their cum.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 07:31 PM   #122
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

In my open marriages, we had no rules. My first wife was a doctor and she spent many a night in the hospital fucking medical students, interns, residents and even patients. I often went to the hospital just to fuck her and eat the cream pies from the other men. I am not attracted to men but men’s cocks, balls and cum turn me on big time. My second wife was a lesbian nurse who fucked like my first wife when not eating other nurses and my third wife was also a lesbian and fucked her boss daily and traveled with him and his wife. She would eat his cream pies from his wife and other women. Eating the cum of all my wives lovers turned me on. I should add that I am a TS with a strong attraction to females and cock and cum. I am totally submissive to virile males who I let dominate me and cream me which I will eat. My wives would also pick up men who I would blow while they made out with them.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 11:15 AM   #123
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

If you are in this hobby, having an open marriage works best if you love eating cum. The best cream pies are a combination of your cum on top of the cum of the other men. If your wife is very active sexually which mine were, you always have a cream pie to eat. Being a TS female, I was not an alpha male who could fuck daily. Because I had a large cock I passed for a virile male. My wives had very high sex drives and needed the stimulation from very virile alpha males who provided what I couldn’t and provided me with very large thick creamy cum loads to eat. It was like eating a Dairy Queen loaded with millions of sperm.
I would love some hot wild providers and very virile ECCIE men to do a bukkake and bareback gangbangs and I would eat all the cum
Old 04-16-2021, 12:21 PM   #124
Smerc
Premium Access

This is a very nutty thread.
Smerc is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 06:41 PM   #125
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smerc View Post
Ya think?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 09:12 PM   #126
Rooter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
In my open marriages, we had no rules. My first wife was a doctor and she spent many a night in the hospital fucking medical students, interns, residents and even patients. I often went to the hospital just to fuck her and eat the cream pies from the other men. I am not attracted to men but men’s cocks, balls and cum turn me on big time. My second wife was a lesbian nurse who fucked like my first wife when not eating other nurses and my third wife was also a lesbian and fucked her boss daily and traveled with him and his wife. She would eat his cream pies from his wife and other women. Eating the cum of all my wives lovers turned me on. I should add that I am a TS with a strong attraction to females and cock and cum. I am totally submissive to virile males who I let dominate me and cream me which I will eat. My wives would also pick up men who I would blow while they made out with them.
The rules we have are more for her comfort and I am totally ok with them. We are all different, our likes and kinks. Sounds like you really had a ball with your ex's. Those are the funnest kink of girls, the no limits.
Old 04-17-2021, 10:34 PM   #127
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna xo View Post
I agree. I have yet to be with or find a man who didn’t think this was “gay” in literal terms they’ve used. I know I’ll run into someone to fulfill this one day... unti then... I’ll be patient!
First, to address the title of the thread, YES I have tasted and swallowed my own cum. Like who else's semen would I want to swallow besides my own! If I want to swallow something it will be a woman's juices, and YES I love doing that! (as long as she is a clean woman of course, and if she isn't, I don't want to be with her anyway).

To address Adrianna xo, I never thought of tasting my own cum as "gay". I do think my pre-cum is tastier, but my semen is not bad either. I eat pretty healthy. I don't ordinarily swallow mine when I am alone; just not exciting then. Never had a provider interested in snowballing. I have long loved the idea of snowballing, and of licking my cum off every part of a lady. Cum mixed with pussy juice sounds like an amazing treat!

And having a woman spit on my cock while giving me a bbbj is awesome, especially when she comes up every little bit and kisses me on my lips, her spit stringing out of her mouth. The one I am thinking of knelt on the floor and had me lay on the bed with my feet hanging over the side.

I find it erotic to kiss the mouth my cock has just been in; and to kiss my partner when her juice is on my lips and tongue!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 10:36 PM   #128
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smerc View Post
Where do you think cum comes from? Nuts, of course! Makes perfect sense it is a nutty thread.
Old 04-17-2021, 10:40 PM   #129
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awildcat1 View Post
Kissing after BBBJ = highly erotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

hell yeahhhhhhhhhh LUV IT!
I addressed that two posts above! Couldn't agree more with the quotes! Dallas Rain has posted some hot comments in this thread.
Old 04-18-2021, 10:03 PM   #130
Rooter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
I addressed that two posts above! Couldn't agree more with the quotes! Dallas Rain has posted some hot comments in this thread.
Shouldn't kiss and tell but I've been snowballed by Dallas! Lol
Old 04-20-2021, 10:51 PM   #131
Sunshine Lovely
Good Girl

User ID: 507832

Quote:
Originally Posted by starway View Post
Since things are a bit slow now, I figured I'd throw this out there. I love the taste of my own cum.

When I am in a relationship, I love to cum inside my lover's pussy then eat my cum from her pussy.

One of my lover's and I would often swap the cum back and forth mouth to mouth until one of us swallowed it and then DFK for a time, or one of us would spit it out on the other person's body. We have both eaten my cum off of every inch of each other's body, except for maybe inside the ears.

This often prolonged our sexual encounters for a very long time often resulting in round two.

In later years when I began to use providers for sex, I have only sucked it up a few times to tell the provider that I want to eat my from their mouth, or hands. There was one provider that I use to fuck bareback and I ate my cum from her pussy, but then I would just swallow it.

Generally, I have been too chicken to tell a provider that I want to eat my cum.

So guys, do you like to eat your own cum, or am I a really sick bastard?

Women, do you let clients cum in your mouth, or even pussy and then cum swap? Or am I a sick bastard? Do you like the taste of your own pussy juice and/or squirt juice? I love to have my face covered by the juice of a woman.

PM's are fine. I'd just love to read the comments whatever they may be.
I think that’s sexy. After I get done licking him tasting his pre-cum then come up on top of him and he doesn’t hesitate to kiss me we just enjoy tasting each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehammer002001 View Post
like my pre cum but not my cum...
If a guy expected me to swallow I would expect him to at least kiss me afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the jeepguy View Post
love to go down on a lady after filling her pussy. Or kissing after they blow me. Does catch some ladies off guard, lol
It’s actually a huge turn on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
I do it every chance I get! Unfortunately, some providers don't understand the erotic nature & tease of kissing & sharing afterwards. They just spit it right back into my mouth.
I love the erotic nature and tease of it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrman View Post
Like the taste of precum alot. Have had several providers do the CIM then a deep french kiss and i swallow some or all of it. Have tried eating my own cum when alone and have a hard time doing that due to taste most of the time. When I'm with a provider I think I get into the moment and it is so erotic I dont even think of the taste.

Would love the opportunity to eat my own load from a lady's pussy sometime in my life.. any offers out that.. hint hint lol
Kinda like you’re going into a trance...
Sunshine Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 03:53 PM   #132
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Many of us learned to eat our own cum when older girls jacked us off and made us lick our cum off their body. I started at age 10 or 11 when older girls stripped me, put make up on me and jacked me off in front of their friends both female and male. I know other guys were jacked off by girls of varying ages including older sisters and their friends and made to eat their own cum.
Old 04-22-2021, 08:56 PM   #133
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely View Post
I think that’s sexy. After I get done licking him tasting his pre-cum then come up on top of him and he doesn’t hesitate to kiss me we just enjoy tasting each other.

If a guy expected me to swallow I would expect him to at least kiss me afterwards.

It’s actually a huge turn on.

I love the erotic nature and tease of it all.

Kinda like you’re going into a trance...
If all people shared your wonderful attitude, the world would be a much better place!
Old 04-23-2021, 04:52 AM   #134
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I was with this one provider and was just not getting off. CFS and BBBJ wasn’t working and so she got me off by hand. She start playing with my cum and dabbed a little on my nose and then a little on my lips then some on her full sexy lips and then we DFKd, it was so very passionate tasting my cum on her lips. And while I didn’t cum inside her it turned out to be so very erotic and satisfying.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 12:08 PM   #135
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

All providers should make cum play with licking and eating part of every session. If you cum in a condom, immediately pour the cum out for play. I have put many a full condom in my mouth for various forms of cum play. Some providers will freeze full condoms from other guys for your pleasure as well.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women