Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2018, 06:55 PM   #1
PrincessLiv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 389760
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Business trip companionship

Travling for business soon? Why waste time looking for fun when you get there when you can have me with you during your time away every night you are away on business , dinner dates, outting and flat out having fun the full GFE experience PM me about my rates for 2-3 day trips and 3-5 day trips

MUST HAVE REFERENCES THAT YOU HAVE SEEN MORE THE ONCE TO VERIFY MY SAFE PLEASE INCLUDE THEIR SHOW CASE IN PM
PrincessLiv is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:55 PM   #2
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I defiantly have taken a provider on a business trip and this is my recommendations if your considering taking a travel companion. I would recommend having many sessions before considering takeing someone for a two to three day trip. You want to make sure you will get along well with each otherwise by the end of day two the remainder of the trip could become quite long.

I would also spell out what us expected of each other. Travel cost, Donation, free time, will she attend company functions, can she advertise and use the room for other hobbiests, money for the spa, shopping, food, sex, blow jobs, and alcohol cost.

I have done it a couple of times. One time was a disaster, another time it was great and we had a enjoyable time.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 07:58 AM   #3
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I took a provider back to Australia back in 2009 on business. I told her our business was family owned and operated. She was expecting to see the sights. Little did she know we owned a working cattle ranch.

After the fourth day of dust, heat, sweat and the smell of cattle she had enough. Poor thing, I guess she wasn’t prepared the australian outback.
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:48 PM   #4
NaughtyAughty
COUGAR

User ID: 424504
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun View Post
I took a provider back to Australia back in 2009 on business. I told her our business was family owned and operated. She was expecting to see the sights. Little did she know we owned a working cattle ranch.

After the fourth day of dust, heat, sweat and the smell of cattle she had enough. Poor thing, I guess she wasn’t prepared the australian outback.

Man oh Man what I wouldn't have done to get the chance to experience that!! Dumb girl...so caught up in girly, technology based society that she missed out on the real life once in a lifetime experience that most would kill for....how disappointing!! I on the other hand would have been a chore getting me outta there!!! kicking and screaming as you tried to get me back to the US!!! LOL
NaughtyAughty is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:28 PM   #5
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Let me translate the ad

Looking for an expensive paid vacation where the rate would be more expensive than finding a nice sugar baby.

Tried it once and after spending $7000 on trip including all food and shopping she wanted 250 an hour to be there. It was a week long trip.

Stupid fucking hookers
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:21 AM   #6
StaciiCummings31
BiancaEnedetti,

User ID: 419265
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so interested in offering , or more appropriate, being invited on things like this !

Keep me in mind fellas??? Please 😍
StaciiCummings31 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 10:26 AM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have done this quite a few times with a small number of different ladies, but ALWAYA with someone I have already known reasonably well. At LEAST spent a couple over-nights with at different times.

It sounds great--and with the right compatible lady it IS great--but this is a very, vary different thing than an hour, or multi-hour, or even an overnight date.

Most of the time will not be spent awake in bed, and that means there is a lot of time to be spent on other things. There is also a lot of things to be talked about for a common understanding before the trip starts. Who pays for what? What times are "on your own", and what does that mean? Food--one wants seafood every night, the other hates it. Some common understanding about what an "acceptably clean bathroom" means. On and one--and if these are left to ad lib along the way, things can get seriously off the rails long before the trip is over.

It wasn't too long ago I bought a friend a ticket to escape from such a week-long "vacation" because the guy had a very different expectation than she did, and he threw her and her stuff into the hotel hallway and had the room rekeyed. I heard a horror story from a good friend who went on a cruise with a guy this way, and said it was the worst week of her life (no physical abuse things, just total incompatibility about everything).

I am not at all against such vacations, but I think advertising on here for a guy or a lady you don't know is a bad idea.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 10:28 AM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Let me translate the ad

Looking for an expensive paid vacation where the rate would be more expensive than finding a nice sugar baby.

Tried it once and after spending $7000 on trip including all food and shopping she wanted 250 an hour to be there. It was a week long trip.

Stupid fucking hookers
Sounds like you selected the wrong lady. Financially I have had very different experiences, often paying nothing beyond the expenses of the trip itself.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 11:06 AM   #9
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sounds like you selected the wrong lady. Financially I have had very different experiences, often paying nothing beyond the expenses of the trip itself.
That is correct capt obvioous

But asking girls on this board to do the same thing and they all wanted a shit ton.

A couple said they would go for nothing but not into older hookers.

That is why I went the sugar baby way and never looked back
Old 02-15-2018, 03:23 PM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is why I went the sugar baby way and never looked back
That part is pretty obvious. But what is not obvious is why you spend so much time on here when you seem to view most the ladies here with distain.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:36 PM   #11
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

I can

Any other questions please contact my attorney.
Old 02-17-2018, 02:27 PM   #12
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking OLD-T... The Answer Is Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
That part is pretty obvious. But what is not obvious is why you spend so much time on here when you seem to view most the ladies here with disdain.

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:12 PM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:23 PM   #14
Maggiejewel
I lick things!

User ID: 389085
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Let me translate the ad

Stupid fucking hookers
Babe we’re not all stupid, just Some! Lol. You asked the wrong person to go with you then! Hell I’d go to a cattle ranch and work, lol. I’d go for a week for way cheap. Man I’m telling ya these women are funny! But you all pay it! So not stupid Hooker, she made out good. How about stupid guy you gave it to her! I’d say she is the smart one!
Maggiejewel is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:38 PM   #15
LimitlessJD
Account Disabled

I’ve taken a girl from P411 on numerous business trips and we always have a blast. But she also doesn’t price gouge me at all. We always stay at a five star (or nicest place available) and I pay her normal dinner date rate per day and let her charge whatever drinks/food and spa treatments she wants while I’m working. Then we go to a nice dinner and a swingers club after. Works out great. Certainly makes firm retreats much more interesting.
LimitlessJD is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women