Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2017, 07:54 AM   #16
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I always try to help people that are holding up a sign, because I never know if one day that could be me.

When I'm going into the donut shop if someone is outside asking for a donut I always try to buy it for them. I never turned anyone away for food.

Many years ago and I mean many like back in the 90s I took a homeless lady into my house she was coming from Florida I was a waitress in the French Quarter at Jimmy's Cafe, and she had on many layers of clothes. She needed a place to stay so I told her if she came back when I got off work she could come to my pad and crash. I told her she can stay the night and the next day we would find somewhere for her to go. I wound up letting her stay for 3 months at my residence her name is J.G.( cannot give her real name out) and I will never forget that lady. She knew the Bible like the back of her hand, and she said she used to be a union stripper whatever that meant LOL

She wound up getting government assistance and having it sent to my house. She stayed for 3 months she was not a bad roommate I gave her my bed I took her to my church and got her some new clothes, and I took her to the laundromat and the beauty shop to get her hair cut. If I had to do it all over again I would not hesitate in a minute to give up my residence to help someone in need.

Now fast forward to lately. During the Christmas holiday I gave a basket to someone in need to feed the family.

Yesterday I had a lady who I talk to over a year ago who is also a massage therapist on BP she called me up and was asking me all about the new rules and regulations and she talked my ear off for an hour and a half and I listened. I know it was a long time to be on the phone but I was her Lifeline so to speak she was having a rough go of it she was Middle Eastern.

As of this morning, I got up with a positive attitude to try and make something happen today and at least help one person along the way.

God bless,
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:40 PM   #17
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I never post hurtful words about women I never met.
Mandeville1964 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:32 PM   #18
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I had a gentleman who lives in New York who's coming to see me when he gets in town after my birthday trip, he was so kind, as to send me a birthday card with two $100 Visa cards inserted inside them for my birthday trip to New York on Wednesday. I have never met this gentleman but I do have to know that there are some kind people out there. That was a wonderful gesture. He overnighted them in the mail and paid almost $25 to ship them.
M.M.
Old 02-17-2018, 01:55 PM   #19
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw a single mom in the grocery checkout line who was short on change. I gave it to her, looked at what she had chose for her daughter and herself. Suggested she go back and pick up a few more items, which I paid for. Her daughter called out to me in the parking lot, asking me for gas money. I handed her mom ten bucks, and was disappointed to see a cigarette in her hand when she took it. My boyfriend told me I should have paid for her gas at the pump but who am I to judge.

My favorite time I helped someone was two cute little girls in Walmart. They wanted to buy ice cream and had X amount of money to spend ( ended up being food stamps). I showed them how to read prices and find more ice cream for the money they had. I ended up giving them a few dollars, and later on they saw me in another isle. They told me they were going to buy "This Many" popsicle's because they could afford a bunch more. They were the sweetest kids I ever met.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:46 PM   #20
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I love helping people it's my favorite thing in the world. There's No Greater Joy than to be able to give back because people have gave me so many times in my life. As long as I live and breathe I will always try to be a positive role model to give to others.

M.M.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:56 AM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
I love helping people it's my favorite thing in the world. There's No Greater Joy than to be able to post taint photos because people have gave me so many times in my life. As long as I live and breathe I will always try to be a positive role model to give to others.

M.M.
Completed the thought.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:35 PM   #22
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

I found $200 dollars (2 bills) in the aisle laying on the floor inside of Walmart
on a Saturday.

It was folded neatly with a drivers license.
I had one of the associates page the name on the DL's.
The young lady met me at the customer service area and I gave her her DL's and the $200.
She couldn't believe that I gave her everything...DL and the $200 dollars.
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 04:41 AM   #23
Wiley64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I participate in habitat for humanity at least twice a year.
I bought loaded meal cards from Chick Fil a and passed them out to homeless while I was running around town last weekend.
I’m a Partner in Hope for St. Jude.
I donate my time and goods to St Vincent de Paul.
I also tutor and mentor.
I believe in giving back to our community.
Wiley64 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:04 PM   #24
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is so awesome seeking p hope your well girl! Not most people have a heart like that!

I have had the pleasure of helping a lady in the store get groceries and I helped her to her car she was in the power chairs ! She had trouble getting up so I helped her get her groceries aN helped her to her car!

Also been making generous gentleman very happy this year
Nicolefoxx1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:26 PM   #25
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1 View Post

Also been making generous gentleman very happy this year
Thanks doll but this thread isn't about who you are making happy because they're being generous to you.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:03 AM   #26
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know ! Just put it in there! Hope you have been well!
Nicolefoxx1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:00 PM   #27
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Man wiley!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley64 View Post
I participate in habitat for humanity at least twice a year.
I bought loaded meal cards from Chick Fil a and passed them out to homeless while I was running around town last weekend.
I’m a Partner in Hope for St. Jude.
I donate my time and goods to St Vincent de Paul.
I also tutor and mentor.
I believe in giving back to our community.
I think I'll take st.christopher off my dashboard and put your ass up there!!
Bravo mister!! Lol

I just do stuff I can ...if I can. Pretty simple.
Also 20 st.jude a month
And aspca..
Xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 04:21 AM   #28
Wiley64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Save your dash keep St Chris!

Ha!🤠 Annie
Don’t take St Christopher down so quickly as I’m usually cussing the dumb ass drivers on our streets!
It’s really nothing.
The Habitat is through my work.
I do the meal cards because I don’t give money to the guys who I see everyday at same intersection who seem to be able bodied. I give them the benefit of the doubt though and give them food or meal cards.
St Vincent was previously Bishop Stanley Ott shelter which I remember him as a child doing great things in the community. I will donate Walmart cards or under garements / toiletries for the guests.
My weakness is the folks at St Jude. I’ve been to Memphis and have seen first hand what they do. Allot of kids in our community are living testament of the hospital work.
I think it’s not about who does the most it’s more of giving what you can. The positive energy you put out will come back.
Wiley64 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:29 PM   #29
NolaScofflaw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
I found $200 dollars (2 bills) in the aisle laying on the floor inside of Walmart
on a Saturday.

It was folded neatly with a drivers license.
I had one of the associates page the name on the DL's.
The young lady met me at the customer service area and I gave her her DL's and the $200.
She couldn't believe that I gave her everything...DL and the $200 dollars.
She pocketed the $200
NolaScofflaw is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:36 PM   #30
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

^Possibly but it still wasn't my money to keep

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women