Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Phillipines - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 06:34 AM   #1
ThoreXile
Premium Access

Encounters: 35
Default Philippines / Manila Report

hilippines / Manila quick how to:

2 weeks in Manila, had a fucking blast.
Free pussy, paid pussy, you name it.

I stayed at New World Hotel Makati for 2 weeks.

First 2 days I didn't have time to roam around due to jetlag and business so I went the agency route. ManilaCourtesan, really reliable agency

I went with Mocha first night http://manilacourtesans.com/project/mocha-2/ about $100 for 3 hours. She was AWESOME
Second night I went with Gwen http://manilacourtesans.com/project/gwen/

Now that's where the magic kicks in right after you got over the jetlag. Start hunting my friend

Tools of trade here:
1 - I strongly recommend you stay at a nice hotel 5* (New World Hotel) and right across from the biggest Makati mall in Manila, that is Greenbelt and Landmark. Local chicks digg 5* and is the equivalent of free pussy. My room was $110 a night

2 - Install the following apps, WeChat, Tinder and Vivber and Whatsup. The first 2 will help you pick up the best pussy you ever dreamed of and viber and whatsup will help you communicate.

You can pick up pussy in Manila many ways but the easiest and most reliable is this:
1 - Greenbelt 3 mall at the Cafe Havana and Starbucks. It gets intense after 9 PM or. You can pick pros or freelancers such a students looking for extra income. So many fucking options

2 - Pick them up on WeChat or Tinder and invite them for a drink at your hotel lounge or the Starbucks across. They love 5*, fancy drinks and the bar band. This is was my preferred method.

As for me I picked about 12 of them in the first week but then I decided to stay with 3 of them and rotate them during the day and night. All 3 were a perfect 10 as far as score goes. You will see when you get there.

Usually a short term goes for $60 and a long term / overnight goes for $100

2 of my 3 never asked for money but I still paid them like $100 each time and one of them was a pro and she eat ass like there was no tomorrow so I also paid her around $100.

PM me if you need more info but I tell you right now, Manils is soo much fucking better than Thailand, at every level, girls quality, service and price.
ThoreXile is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:05 PM   #2
taqingwudi
Registered Member

thank you for all the information.
taqingwudi is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:34 PM   #3
Filam2388
Gaining Momentum

I just came back from there 2 weeks ago. I also used Manila courtesans and had a great time. I already want to go back, haha. I will PM you.
Filam2388 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:16 AM   #4
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I know Angeles is only like ~50 miles from Manila so it kinda has the same Bangkok/Pattaya thing going, but for a first timer which would you say is better to visit between Angeles and Manila? I mean more like in the general sense, say if I want to take a break from all the screwing and take in the sights during the day with my vacation girlfriend.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:05 AM   #5
htownhunter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

^^ Depends on the kind of sights & activities you want to do. More open country & nice beaches in Angeles/Subic area. Manila more cultural, shopping, etc. But Manila is very very polluted. You can sometimes cut the smog with a knife.
htownhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:52 PM   #6
ThoreXile
Premium Access

Plenty of options in Manila. I mean I had 3 perfect 10's, why even bother go somewhere else.
I didn't feel like adventuring in AC. There is a private AC group on Line from Ryder, lots of good inside scoop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow View Post
I know Angeles is only like ~50 miles from Manila so it kinda has the same Bangkok/Pattaya thing going, but for a first timer which would you say is better to visit between Angeles and Manila? I mean more like in the general sense, say if I want to take a break from all the screwing and take in the sights during the day with my vacation girlfriend.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:57 PM   #7
ThoreXile
Premium Access

Forgot to add. If you want a great massage with FS got to Blue Water Day Spa in Makati. Make sure to get the 2 hours massage to give you enough time to play.

Address: GF Tropical Palms Condominium, Perea Street corner Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines

Phone: +63 2 817 5455
Old 02-26-2018, 09:43 PM   #8
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

1st time, I went to Cebu, it is a kind of get your feet wet place. AC/Manila is right up in your face. I want to venture out a little next time and see what else I can get into, maybe Davao.
Aroundagain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women