Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35163
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2021, 07:06 PM   #31
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

Since RobZom did so, I will also describe two regulars of mine.

I saw one of the regulars tonight. I took his virginity (via appointment) (he was 30), and his big thing recently has been wanting to learn how to please women, so tonight he wanted to learn how to properly eat pussy. We had a little anatomy lesson where I explained where everything was and how to locate the g-spot, and how you should stimulate around the clit, not necessarily directly...

and how if you make little pulsating motions with your fingers in my cunny and put your soft, wet mouth on my clit, it's going to send me over the edge...

and he sent me over the edge... and over again.

Each time I've seen him, I've seen him come out of his shell a little more. Some day he is going to make some woman very, very happy, and I'm glad I get be the one to teach him all of the tricks I wish someone had taught my ex-boyfriends.

Tomorrow, I am seeing another regular who cannot get away as much as he would like because he has a sick wife, but since tomorrow he has availability - I'm pushing my personal plans to later in the day so I can see him early in the morning. He is always so passionate - I'm looking forward to starting my day with such excitement ^_^ I didn't get to see him the last time he was free because I was sick, so I'm looking forward to seeing him again!
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 07:11 PM   #32
RobZom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I think what I was getting at with my original post was more of the point "do you consider yourself a regular to the extent that you hang out with one provider only forgoing any other providers during the time period you are scheduling with her." So it's like a do you see one girl at a time kind of thing. We're all regulars to some extent unless someone is a socio-path or something along those lines I suppose...
RobZom is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 07:13 PM   #33
RobZom
Valued Poster

Val, that's amazing
Old 10-11-2021, 08:09 PM   #34
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Losing virginity at 30 is pretty pathetic, [staff edit - GM]and considered late among my peers. Yeah we all know the clit is shaped like a wishbone, not just that little micro penis that pops out if you do it right. Thank you for Introduction To Fucking 101. I'm sure the simps needed it.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 09:05 PM   #35
RobZom
Valued Poster

The other point I would raise is about qualities I look for in a provider. Given what this is, I think the combination of physical attractiveness and personality is the holy grail. I imagine that most men if not most women, want to "screw up." i.e. be with someone who is more attractive than themselves. For me, I'd rather "date" Stevie Nicks or Debbie Harry in their prime than go through a rotation of Janis Joplin, Joan Jett, and Courtney Love.
Old 10-11-2021, 09:18 PM   #36
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobZom View Post
Guys - How many of you consider yourself a regular? For example, when you find a provider that works for you, that person is your go to and you don't play the field by scheduling with other providers. Your time, effort, money is directed towards your girl. You enjoy the familiarity of your provider compared to wanting variety. I know that our Upset, NY area is limited at this time so that may skew things towards being a regular since there appears to be not a ton of girls to choose from.

Girls - How do you view regulars? Is one of the goals to have steady clients that you like seeing and you can trust more than someone off the street? Can regulars creep you out?

What are the pros and cons? I personally lean towards being a regular and enjoy a bit more depth in the client-provider relationship. I've been through enough to know that my situation at this time with a well regarded but elusive provider is probably as good as gets for both parties.

Feel free to discuss!
I’m not 100% sure there is really a benefit. In my experience, there isn’t any “discount” or any extra perks. Maybe occasionally an extra 10 or 15 minutes, but that’s about it. Generally speaking, I think that providers could really care less
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 10:16 PM   #37
RobZom
Valued Poster

I think every person or situation can be different. Your milage may vary. I'll tell you one thing, one reason I came back to the hobby this year is because I got back into excellent physical shape. Last year I would have been too embarrassed and too spooked by Covid to even wanna try to connect with anyone. Treating a provider well, being the client that she enjoys seeing is a huge plus in terms of extra benefits. But you're right too, I'm sure some could care less.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:53 AM   #38
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobZom View Post
I think every person or situation can be different. Your milage may vary. I'll tell you one thing, one reason I came back to the hobby this year is because I got back into excellent physical shape. Last year I would have been too embarrassed and too spooked by Covid to even wanna try to connect with anyone. Treating a provider well, being the client that she enjoys seeing is a huge plus in terms of extra benefits. But you're right too, I'm sure some could care less.
I’m in great physical shape too and I keep things trim - personal preference
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 04:31 PM   #39
Pren123
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbird4668 View Post
I once was a regular regular (1-2 times every week) with a provider. Benefits to that were a better rate and availability than new clients, sexy pics sent, involvment in content creation, baked goods and general nice things you do for friend. It was really great until it wasn't. Literally overnight, it all stopped.

After that situation detiorated, out of frustration I switched to sugaring. At first, it was super easy to have a massive variety, but I've whittled it down to 3 girls (with 1 I prefer the most and make sure to see twice a week, with the other 2 in backup rotation).

For me personally, I prefer sugaring so far. Not just because it's more economical, not just because there aren't revolving doors of cocks with these ladies, but also because it's a real stable connection.
Had a similar experience. Regular for about once a week, but it always comes to an end for one reason or another. And honestly usually it's because I realize I deserve better.

I value connection, which I know is probably foolish given the nature of the relationship. But when I'm treated like a dollar sign instead of a person then it's over.

I've stopped being an active client, and there's only one provider at the moment that I would probably ever consider seeing on a semi regular basis.

And if there's one thing I've learned in this business, if a woman tells you to see other providers, do better for yourself, etc. She's fucking lying because as soon as the money dries up you're as good as worthless.
Pren123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 05:36 PM   #40
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbird4668 View Post
I once was a regular regular (1-2 times every week) with a provider. Benefits to that were a better rate and availability than new clients, sexy pics sent, involvment in content creation, baked goods and general nice things you do for friend. It was really great until it wasn't. Literally overnight, it all stopped.

After that situation detiorated, out of frustration I switched to sugaring. At first, it was super easy to have a massive variety, but I've whittled it down to 3 girls (with 1 I prefer the most and make sure to see twice a week, with the other 2 in backup rotation).

For me personally, I prefer sugaring so far. Not just because it's more economical, not just because there aren't revolving doors of cocks with these ladies, but also because it's a real stable connection.

I know who you're talking about. Stable is the operative word here. NONE of them are.
Old 10-13-2021, 07:02 PM   #41
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
I know who you're talking about.
You and every other rocket surgeon on this site.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 08:29 PM   #42
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
You and every other rocket surgeon on this site.....

And you're the genius who thought Rainbird was her mandle
Old 10-13-2021, 08:37 PM   #43
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

great thread.
I've tried to be a regular with my facorite providers that we vibe with. Unfortunately for me, the more comfortable with me they got....the more comfortable they got, like stopped actively trying to win my business and do for me.
very disappointing

I'm trying to find higher class providers now
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 11:46 PM   #44
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

For me, there is only a hand full of girls that I have seen over 5 times. My favorite I see about 4 times a year. I love seeing these girls, but I am always looking for something new too.
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 02:13 AM   #45
Rainbird4668
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
And you're the genius who thought Rainbird was her mandle
Rainbird4668 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women