Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2021, 09:07 PM   #1
RobZom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Regulars

Guys - How many of you consider yourself a regular? For example, when you find a provider that works for you, that person is your go to and you don't play the field by scheduling with other providers. Your time, effort, money is directed towards your girl. You enjoy the familiarity of your provider compared to wanting variety. I know that our Upset, NY area is limited at this time so that may skew things towards being a regular since there appears to be not a ton of girls to choose from.

Girls - How do you view regulars? Is one of the goals to have steady clients that you like seeing and you can trust more than someone off the street? Can regulars creep you out?

What are the pros and cons? I personally lean towards being a regular and enjoy a bit more depth in the client-provider relationship. I've been through enough to know that my situation at this time with a well regarded but elusive provider is probably as good as gets for both parties.

Feel free to discuss!
RobZom is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 04:09 AM   #2
Rainbird4668
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I once was a regular regular (1-2 times every week) with a provider. Benefits to that were a better rate and availability than new clients, sexy pics sent, involvment in content creation, baked goods and general nice things you do for friend. It was really great until it wasn't. Literally overnight, it all stopped.

After that situation detiorated, out of frustration I switched to sugaring. At first, it was super easy to have a massive variety, but I've whittled it down to 3 girls (with 1 I prefer the most and make sure to see twice a week, with the other 2 in backup rotation).

For me personally, I prefer sugaring so far. Not just because it's more economical, not just because there aren't revolving doors of cocks with these ladies, but also because it's a real stable connection.
Rainbird4668 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 04:41 AM   #3
Withnail
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbird4668 View Post
I once was a regular regular (1-2 times every week) with a provider. Benefits to that were a better rate and availability than new clients, sexy pics sent, involvment in content creation, baked goods and general nice things you do for friend. It was really great until it wasn't. Literally overnight, it all stopped.

After that situation detiorated, out of frustration I switched to sugaring. At first, it was super easy to have a massive variety, but I've whittled it down to 3 girls (with 1 I prefer the most and make sure to see twice a week, with the other 2 in backup rotation).

For me personally, I prefer sugaring so far. Not just because it's more economical, not just because there aren't revolving doors of cocks with these ladies, but also because it's a real stable connection.
I think you just sold me on sugaring.
Withnail is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 06:39 AM   #4
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobZom View Post
Girls - How do you view regulars? Is one of the goals to have steady clients that you like seeing and you can trust more than someone off the street? Can regulars creep you out?

My regulars are friends. I prefer regulars over a revolving door, which is why I set a higher starting rate and then reduce (varies how much per individual, compatibility, and frequency) over time individually.

I've always said that open communication is the most important part of any relationship, especially a sexual one. So people that frequently see me are cherished. I look forward to seeing each one, and seeing what it is I can do to make their experience even better than last time. Over time, you learn the small details a person likes that truly defines their idea of a perfect EXPERIENCE, and once you perfect those, sessions become effortless, fun, and freeing. The release they were truly designed to be.

Regulars don't creep me out - in fact, quite the opposite. With time comes compatibility, trust increased leads to better sex and connections all around. I reach out to my regulars for advice on content, to send a little photo or video of myself or my dog, and to chat when they need someone to talk to. (Or when I need someone to talk to - I've been known to confide in a client or two, especially when my depression is kicking my ass)

I have a hard time making friends outside of the hobby because I have a hard time relating to people my age. So I really see the people I've met through this, even if they can't afford to see me as frequently as they'd like, as friends. I've met some of the best people through doing this, some really wonderful mentors and friends... ^_^ We check in on each other and they see me when they can. I appreciate them all the same.

I also offer last minute appointments to regulars, which is not something that I offer normally. I'll also bust out some herbs with regulars, if I know they like it. Otherwise I try to remain professional and keep it semi tucked away, lol.

Sugaring I would imagine is exhausting. I simply wouldn't have the energy to ask for money every time I need it. I'd rather work for it and know that I have it, instead of always asking Daddy. But to each his own, and I'm glad that there are some girls out there for everyone!
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 07:25 AM   #5
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Valkyra, that was very well stated! Valkyra gave a very good response. It could be a perfect mirror reflection if changed from her perspective as a provider to a clients perspective.

When there isn't a lot of options in your home area regulars are very much appreciated. Knowing likes and dislikes, moods, cravings makes for a more realistic GFE experience. It's nice to build trust in a regular. Usually NC overnights are mixed in.

But I also like variety (it is the "spice of life") because that's a big part of the "hobby" experience. It's important that your provider as your regular doesn't mean you're "exclusive" to only her.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 07:33 AM   #6
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
It's important that your provider as your regular doesn't mean you're "exclusive" to only her.

Thank you, Woody, for the compliment and for bringing this up. I think, personally, if you are exclusively seeing one provider, you're not taking advantage of the hobby for what it is.

I'm not saying it's wrong - obviously, stick with what you are comfortable with, and if you want one person to get comfortable with, that's great! But being a "regular" in my eyes does not mean you are seeing only me, nor would I ever hold it against a client for seeing another provider. I actually encourage my clients to experience other providers so that all of their needs and desires are satisfied by the best provider for them.

For example, if a client comes to me and wants greek - I don't offer greek because I don't enjoy it.

But I'll refer him to other providers who I know DO offer that, because I know that when he wants something I actually specialize in, he'll come back to me ^_^

I've said it before, I'll say it a hundred times - One provider cannot cover every demographic. Willingly or not, we all work together to cover the client base. People who like one thing will go to one girl frequently - people who like something else, will go to another one.
If he sees me multiple times (regardless if its in succession or over a span of time), I consider him a regular, and that doesn't change if he is seeing other providers as well.
Old 10-10-2021, 08:14 AM   #7
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

I love my regulars! They always get better rates and moved in front of the line
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 09:02 AM   #8
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Nina you need to sit the rest of these whores down & straighten them out.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 11:42 AM   #9
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Nina you need to sit the rest of these whores down & straighten them out.
You're not anybody's regular. What could you possibly have to contribute on a board like this? If you can't stay on topic, perhaps you shouldn't post. It isn't wise to discuss things one knows nothing about.

People might think you are just... posting to hear yourself talk.

Old 10-10-2021, 01:13 PM   #10
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Hopefully not lashing out because you're still emotional about the dog baby.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 04:25 PM   #11
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Let’s stay on the threads subject please
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 04:34 PM   #12
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Let’s stay on the threads subject please
yes I'm Regular. I dump every morning about 5 am.

not sure I'm understanding why a thread about this

mmmm or do I have it all wrong what the topic is ???? just askin
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 04:37 PM   #13
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
yes I'mRegular. I dump every morning about 5 am.

not sure I'm understanding why a thread about this

mmmm or do I have it all wrong what the topic is ???? just askin
There's a thread about this because you're on an internet forum about sex work, and part of sex work is a rotating - or not - client base.

Did you take your medication today? You know the doctor said you can set an alarm and stuff as a reminder

PLOT TWIST : OSD is actually Joe Biden
Old 10-10-2021, 04:58 PM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
There's a thread about this because you're on an internet forum about sex work, and part of sex work is a rotating - or not - client base.

Did you take your medication today? You know the doctor said you can set an alarm and stuff as a reminder
ops, ya Regular at that also, very few can put up with me
me think mmmm ahhh errrr... lets just stick to chat on icky, Sir Miz Harris
and my Abbott's in a cup please n thank you
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 05:36 PM   #15
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
PLOT TWIST : OSD is actually Joe Biden
They both do babble a bit.... lol