Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47474
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #106
outathepark
Registered Member

I've written a response many times, only to delete it out of concern that my response would jeopardize an already very fulfilling hobby life. Hence the new handle, just created so I can maintain anonymity from my OTHER anonymous identity.

I do MFM sessions and gangbangs. Been doing them for years now. Any two guys tag teaming a lady already have shed their inhibitions to a considerable degree. After all, it's nearly impossible to DP a woman without there being some contact between dicks and/or balls.

But I've always wanted to take it to the next level. When I'm fucking a lady mish and she's got another guy's dick in her mouth, just inches away from my face, it's hard to resist just reaching over and helping her out.

I never do, though. I suppose I could ask, but there's always the fear that the provider or the other guy (mostly the other guy) will go apeshit. Once the genie's out of the bottle, there's no getting him back in. All the ladies and guys I play with now would hear about it and I could find myself uninvited to the next gangbang, or only invited to gangbangs with bi guys. No thanks.

But I do wonder what the provider would think if I ever did that ...
outathepark is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #107
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would think the provider would LUV it and be super turned on!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #108
outathepark
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I would think the provider would LUV it and be super turned on!
Well, I would think some of them might. Very few providers I know would turn down getting their pussy licked by another girl, and I'm as turned on by that as any guy. Seems only right that a provider would get turned on by a guy sucking another guy's cock during a MFM session. But will they admit it? Probably not. Would they encourage it? Probably not.

I'm not talking about just gettin down with a guy. It never even occurs to me except in the context of a really hot MFM session. Such things only go well anyway if inhibitions are way down, and when that's the case - and only in that situation - it just doesn't seem that unnatural to reach over and suck the guy's cock.

I don't even consider myself bisexual. I'm not attracted to men in the least. While I can imagine myself sucking a guy's cock while we're both fucking a really hot babe, the idea of kissing or fondling him is kinda revolting.

I'm complicated, I guess.
outathepark is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:03 AM   #109
pathfinder940
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by outathepark View Post
Well, I would think some of them might. Very few providers I know would turn down getting their pussy licked by another girl, and I'm as turned on by that as any guy. Seems only right that a provider would get turned on by a guy sucking another guy's cock during a MFM session. But will they admit it? Probably not. Would they encourage it? Probably not.

I'm not talking about just gettin down with a guy. It never even occurs to me except in the context of a really hot MFM session. Such things only go well anyway if inhibitions are way down, and when that's the case - and only in that situation - it just doesn't seem that unnatural to reach over and suck the guy's cock.

I don't even consider myself bisexual. I'm not attracted to men in the least. While I can imagine myself sucking a guy's cock while we're both fucking a really hot babe, the idea of kissing or fondling him is kinda revolting.

I'm complicated, I guess.
I believe it falls under two different category, sex and romance. Kissing can be seen by some as a indication of romantic feelings; versus a blowjob which can be seen as a purely sexual act. Just means are you open sexually, but not romantically.
pathfinder940 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #110
bjameson33
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Completely agree with Pathfinder above. I could see myself letting go in a really hot MFM as the poster describes, but could never imagine kissing the man.
bjameson33 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:04 PM   #111
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whomever you might be via your other eccie handle that you don't want to post from.

Go back and re-read my MFM experience. As what you described is more or less what I experienced with the two *mature* men.
IF it happens out of the blue. It's FUCKING erotic!

It took me by complete surprise. BUT I knew going in, from having enjoyed both men on separate occasions over the years.
That they both had a kinky side to them.

So when I was orally enjoying one (while he was straddling my huge breasts. The other eroticlly brought his mouth in to enjoy the pleasure of the cock that was in my mouth. As mentioned. I was taken by complete surprise. NO, it didn't gross me out. NO, I didn't stop.......YES, I was completely turned on and I used my eyes to communicate (looked up) and made sure that the man who was being orally pleased by me and the other gent. Was A-OKAY with it.

His wink and smile was ALL I needed to know that he was enjoying the sweet surprise.

So IF, your ever enjoying a MFM experience. It's always best to let the lady know find a suitable partner for you both. So if one is BI, she can find someone else who is BI or open-minded.
That way, IF you ever get that desire to help her out. There won't be any (hell no's) shouted. Rather a lot of heated pleasure.

There's something fucking erotic about being with 2 men who explore/enjoy outside the norm. Life's too short to judge.
Just do it & enjoy it!

Quote:
I've written a response many times, only to delete it out of concern that my response would jeopardize an already very fulfilling hobby life. Hence the new handle, just created so I can maintain anonymity from my OTHER anonymous identity.

But I've always wanted to take it to the next level. When I'm fucking a lady mish and she's got another guy's dick in her mouth, just inches away from my face, it's hard to resist just reaching over and helping her out.

I never do, though. I suppose I could ask, but there's always the fear that the provider or the other guy (mostly the other guy) will go apeshit. Once the genie's out of the bottle, there's no getting him back in.

But I do wonder what the provider would think if I ever did that
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:41 PM   #112
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I would suggest that you consult Rule 18 of the Forum Guidelines. We have strict rules concerning a member having more than one handle.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #113
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Well, if you are looking for MFM, here is your chance:

http://dallasobserver.backpage.com/D...pm-30/12923323

Apparently a mistress has a sub that is available to be used by other men tonight in Dallas

Looks like it is free. Probably some lifestyle freaks.

It will be interesting to read THAT review.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:51 PM   #114
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Two men needing an uninhibited Wicked MFM release!

As you now know from this thread. I've had the pleasure of enjoying two men in DC casually enjoy each others cock with their hand or mouth. But recently I had the pleasure of enjoying two men enjoying each other a bit more.

It's hard to arrange this type of MFM date in San Antonio. Because unlike other places. Many of the hobbyist in this town are all talk and no action they chicken out too many damn times and leave other men in the lurch.. So when both the UTR hobbyist and the other hobbyist I've been with before, saw my ISO post, seeking uninhibited BI men. They both contacted me letting me know of their desire and it couldn't of been more of a perfect pairing. Arranging a date/time for all 3 of us was incredibly easy. As our work schedules meshed perfectly.

It was a warm afternoon in San Antonio, 3 adults with the desire to enjoy uninhibited pleasure gathered together at my place. Having met both men on separate occasions and knowing the desires they wanted to explore. Desires which I find to be incredibly erotic.
The ice for both men was easily broken when I had one oiling up my shower handle (which was hard to turn) it allowed for some manly small talk between the men.
And then once the handy work was finished. We proceeded to the bedroom where Wicked was already half naked when they arrived. I laid my luscious tall half naked body on the bed and watched with a big grin on my face as both men graced my presence with less clothes....and soon with naked chests & cocks standing before me. I wasted no time in caressing their skin and taking their beautiful cocks in my mouth and slowly sucking on them.
First one and then another. And then both at the same time. While I laid on the bed enjoying the cocks standing before me, with a mouthful of two cocks, I glanced up and saw two men who just met. Enjoying each others mouth with sensual kisses as they caressed parts of each others bodies. To describe the wonderful feeling I was experiencing at that time, is hard to do. It was erotic! Never having been with men who kissed or caressed each other before. This was a moment I was enjoying to the fullest.

I continued to slowly suck on their cocks and balls, until my mouth was met with one of the mens hand that came down and started caressing a cock. Then the other man started caressing the other cock. I scooted back on the bed and rolled over on my back and looked up at them kissing/stroking each others cock and I took off my lingerie and started to play with my beautiful big clit and before I knew it, one of their mouths was between my thighs kissing/ sucking/licking and nibbling my beautiful pussy. Doing exactly what they know I LIKE! I need not give them any guidance.....the moment one of their mouths was pleasuring my pussy my body started to tingle and the tingling increased as the other stated sucking on my breasts and nibbling on my hot zone (on my sides just below my arms.). And as I was hitting the point of an orgasm. The guy sucking my pussy took my toes in his mouth and started nibbling on them, just like I them it.
I was experiencing such a wonderful intense feeling that I wanted to relish in it.....and immediately took a cock in my mouth only to have another mouth come over and join mine and both the gent & I enjoyed the other guys beautiful cock. Licking each side together and then I gave that warm mouth the cock to enjoy by himself while I laid back and watched them as I inserted my vibrator between my warm wet pussy lips.
It was an erotic beautiful site. To see two sexy men (manly men) enjoying each other UNINHIBITEDLY. Standing up and kissing & caressing each other, as they rubbed their cocks against the others cock and they took turns slowly sucking each others cock. Stopping often as they didn't want to bust a nut too soon. They wanted to savor each moment. Then I heard, *I want to slide my cock in your pussy*. I wasn't going to say no.

I laid on the edge on the bed and placed my long sexy legs on his shoulders as he slowly slide his thick cock into my tight warm pussy........and as he thrusted, I slide my feet down to his chest and allowed my toes to caress & squeeze his nipples, as the other guy kneels behind him and enjoyed his balls and then the other guy straddled my mouth with his cock as I'm being fucked with a thick cock.....as both men leaned in and kiss each other as we're all enjoying this wonderful sexual feast of pleasure.
After 15-20 minutes of fucking this sexy wicked woman and enjoying his sweet release. The guy straddling my mouth, wanted to get between my thighs and kiss my pussy again. These men loved every inch of my body and I was enjoying it! As I continued to lay on the edge of the bed while he knelt on the floor and enjoyed my pussy and licked my ass. The other guy with the thick cock who just fucked my sweet pussy. Got behind him and was caressing the other guys back and pulling his hair as he spanked his ass with his thick hard cock and pressed it against him. Just enough to let his ass know that one day, he's gonna fuck it.
And seeing the pleasure on the face and in the eyes of the guy enjoying my pussy and seeing the look on the guys face behind him. I knew it was time for them to continue enjoying each. One of them laid back on the bed, as the other was kissing and caressing him. I enjoyed slowly sucking his cock. Then as I felt it swell up I KNEW he was ready to explode and I told the other guy yo come enjoy the cock.
And he did......he slide between his legs and took the swollen cock in mouth and within seconds the swollen cock released it's sweet juice into the mouth of the gent. NQNS.
So fucking sexy to see a man enjoy another cock in such a beautiful way!

We all laid on the bed and we expressed how it was one hell of a wonderful day. No nervousness was felt. Their personalities I paired up perfectly and it was feast I will truly enjoy again. But as I told them. Next time, they are not allowed to keep holding back fro cumming. I want more cum!
And as we talked. They thanked me for arranging the date. They both expressed that it was perfect and just what they were needing/desiring and that they would like to enjoy it again and again and explore even further. Because in Wicked's domain, there's no judging to be had.
When your with me......your to be yourself and to enjoy yourself however you want and with whomever you want! And the good thing about this adult hobby. Is that there is a sense of trust/safety with the women who arrange the MFM for them. Where the men can fully enjoy themselves with another man. I would have been content just being a fly on the wall with these two. It made my day to be able to bring two men together who truly each other. I want more moments like that. Because it's fucking erotic and I love erotic taboo pleasure!
Old 04-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #115
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Look in the San Antonio review section. Two writeups of the same MFM session that took place over the Easter weekend.
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:43 AM   #116
h0rnd0g
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Wicked Milf-

I had lots of MMF romps in my 20s with my roommate and his wife. What started out as wife sharing turned into a MMF pretty quickly. Over time we became less inhibited, and I had a great time, once I realized that yes you will come into contact with the other guys dick and cum, there is no getting around it; besides DP vaginal is off the charts awesome.

We had the benefit of starting slow with some wife sharing, and as that became more frequent we started just having sex at the same time, and it seemed rude to be all uptight about it. My roommate really had a bi streak and would eat her pussy while and after I fucked her. I was game and never turned a bj down. I did not mind getting his cum on me, and could taste his cum and cock every time I kissed her but I did not go down on him and he really did not seem to care either.

Years later when I got married, the wife and I used to have MMF three ways. She was an insatiable slut and I loved it. It does feel different when it’s your SO as opposed to someone else’s, and
I really did not like it when the other guy was uptight or inhibited as it was much more fun when we all just relaxed and had fun.

All the times I did it, I never had anal sex with another man. Not because of inhibition, but because I was not into it, catching or pitching. The best romps were always with bi men who liked dick, and DP vag is still my favorite.

On a sad note my first wife left me for one of our sex partners, but I would probably do it all again if I could. My current wife is not into it and I miss it.

h0rnd0g is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:31 AM   #117
back3
Account Disabled

I would love to try MFM! It is one of my biggest fantasies - I am very interested in it.

Any providers or other members please contact me if interested
back3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #118
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's a question for those who are into MFM and those who've enjoyed the BI men in said FM date.

* IF you've met some wonderful BI men whom you know enjoy each other (as they might of during your MFM date). WOULD you offer up your discreet place to the 2 BI men, so they could enjoy some playtime amongst themselves?
Granted, I'm only speaking of men, the lady has met and men they trust.

And to the BI men, would you feel comfortable seeing the other BI hobbyist at the private incall of the lady you two men trust?

I ask this as I know there are times when hobbyists have occasional desires & needs that don't involve women. And checking into a hotel might not be ideal/discreet for them.

It's just a question. Not a means of judging anyone. So if please leave the judgments out of the comments. Thanks.

I'll answer first.

If they're men I've met/screened and trust. Hell fucking yes I would.
I would definitely be willing to allow them to utilize my incall so they could enjoy themselves.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #119
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

No need for that. They can just go camping when they want some M on M playtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Here's a question for those who are into MFM and those who've enjoyed the BI men in said FM date.

* IF you've met some wonderful BI men whom you know enjoy each other (as they might of during your MFM date). WOULD you offer up your discreet place to the 2 BI men, so they could enjoy some playtime amongst themselves?
Granted, I'm only speaking of men, the lady has met and men they trust.

And to the BI men, would you feel comfortable seeing the other BI hobbyist at the private incall of the lady you two men trust?

I ask this as I know there are times when hobbyists have occasional desires & needs that don't involve women. And checking into a hotel might not be ideal/discreet for them.

It's just a question. Not a means of judging anyone. So if please leave the judgments out of the comments. Thanks.

I'll answer first.

If they're men I've met/screened and trust. Hell fucking yes I would.
I would definitely be willing to allow them to utilize my incall so they could enjoy themselves.
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:49 AM   #120
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm speaking of the discreet business men who are BI.
Not speaking of the type of men your sarcastically joking about.

My question is a legit one. And one w/o judgement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMacnab View Post
No need for that. They can just go camping when they want some M on M playtime.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women