Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160512
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2014, 08:11 AM   #1
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hard and rought vs nice and easy

yup another WP thread

I had a cage fight yesterday, and as the match progressed i started thinking about sex

not just sex but types of sex, locations, and then the intensity needed to give me an orgasm not just make me cum

anyway i got home and realized, i like daty but i'll never O from it, but hard rough sex for extended periods of time from curtain people will always make me pop my top

but hard rough from others isn't enjoyable at all.... but when they do soft and sensual it just not only feels better it's a long steady orgasm....

so which is better to you (open to male and female opinion) if you had the ENDURANCE to last the full hour doing either style, which would you prefer? which feels better does size matter?

does the persons personality carry weight based on how you go?
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:01 AM   #2
citizen33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I enjoy more slow sensual.....mixed with lite roughness.......and daty is my skill I make sure to use every time.....gotta use that tongue before the manhood.
citizen33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Combination of the two adds variety and in my experience leads to the most satisfaction for both!
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:16 AM   #4
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRiggins View Post
Combination of the two adds variety and in my experience leads to the most satisfaction for both!
I agree!
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:18 AM   #5
love_jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I think it all depends on the individual, the activities and the moment. If you enjoy a particular individual and the chemistry is right who knows what experience you will have.
love_jones is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:55 PM   #6
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

It depends on the setting for me, if I am to be sweet GFE then its sweet and slow to handpicked music.

if im in a rough cage fight mode (personal fav) then who has time to mess with music lol

I love being able to go in any direction!
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 04:11 PM   #7
slow_ride
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I say go for the gold. Endure for 3 hours. Start off slow and sensual, lead into a relaxed but unforgiving session of daty (consuming her "O" from the depths of her soul and then you're off to the races for some slow and sensual, rough and tumble pounding pleasure that will invite "o" after "o" after "o".... When all is done you will look back on all that happened and wish to have went with the 5 hour take it or break it session... hehehe.

As for size... I can't say that I'm overly blessed in that department but I have stole a few "O's" from certain companions. I do feel that there must be an energy between those involved. In addition to your interesting questions CJ, I would like to say that it is important for the provider to be interested in her own pleasure and it is as equally important for the man to want his partner to be pleased. It's okay to be greedy sometimes but two givers will always end up taking their goal home at the end of the day.

I personally need my companion to want her own pleasure and it's even better when she demands it! Of course, my mind starts getting blurry at this point because I start thinking of "straight" couples swapping and straight (mfm) threesomes, foursomes and possibly fivesomes.... lol Sorry, I got off track... how embarrassing!
slow_ride is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:42 PM   #8
Itza Secret
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hard and fast is my preference. Greek if possible with lots of dirty shit talking.
Itza Secret is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:25 AM   #9
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
if you had the ENDURANCE to last the full hour doing either style, which would you prefer?
What do you mean "if"?? It usually takes me over an hour of non-stop sex before I pop. I guess it's one of the benefits of being older (although some may call it a curse). Definitely helps to be in shape too.

Quote:
which feels better
I love everything from slow, sensual, heavy eye contact sex to choking/ slapping/ spanking/ bondage. It all depends on who I'm with!

Quote:
does size matter?
I hope not for my sake

Quote:
does the persons personality carry weight based on how you go?
Absolutely!! It definitely dictates where things go for me. I'm not going to be exploring kink with some doe-eyed lady that only wants mish, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy that too
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:57 PM   #10
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

+1 .....^.....^.....^
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:55 AM   #11
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

was moved, and the reason is???

MODS???
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:36 AM   #12
Smokin
Valued Poster

It's all situational.
Smokin is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:53 AM   #13
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I enjoy hard and fast if that's what will bring her the best (hardest?) O. It won't particularly do anything for me. A good mixture of slow, sensual, up to a good pace with plenty of dirty talk and I'll blow my top hard. And once I'm about to blow I can either keep it sensual or be a jackhammer. :lol
FunInDFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women