Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounter Reports - New Orleans
Encounter Reports - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2020, 01:15 AM   #1
ThePainter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Encounter: Banging the Cute Kaitlyn

Date: 5/29/2020
Name: KaitlynSpinners23
Phone: She gives
Email Address: Didn't use
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=529621
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Airline
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Hair was up the whole time, brown/red/brown color
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Adorable. Great smile and stocky like Mary Lou Retton. Curvy GND for sure.
Recommendation: Yes
ThePainter is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 03:42 AM   #2
Taylorcut45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Can you PM contact info
Taylorcut45 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 07:01 AM   #3
ThePainter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Sorry, no. Just PM her. If she responds, work with her. If she doesn't, PM someone else.

Providers are dealing constantly with Timewasters and Stalkers. If she gives out her contact info to T&S, it is just another day. If I unleash a T&S on her, she is well within her hobby rights to bite down on my soft danglely parts. So I can't do that.
ThePainter is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 09:49 AM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

She wasted my time this weekend. And no call no showed me for a full weekend booking in New Orleans. I should have had a plan b.

She was suggested to me by a legit dawg in New Orleans. I only saw her through his co-sign.

Should have readed and heeded her past reviews of her tcb mishaps. I prepaid her for some sexy pics, twerk vids, and a live solo session and she stalled on those for two days. Finally did it after I told her she didn’t make right on what she agreed to. She begrudgingly did it later but had no intention to if I wouldn’t have reminded her. That should have been my foreshadowing clue. But I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Then she claimed she got robbed twice via text and phone. I wasn’t believing that but let that go. But looked at her as her possibly trying the whole sympathy role help me response soon there after. But I wasn’t going.

Days later, She kept stalling the day before our appointment saying she was busy for multiple hours. This was before I bought all her favorite snacks drink and foods. Luckily I didn’t set a reservation at a hotel. Day of I got no contact From her, but she was reading the messages. The ultimate middle finger.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:00 AM   #5
Art Lover
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Sometime when you’re trying to get fucked.....you do....get fucked!!!!!!
Art Lover is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 06:07 PM   #6
gimme_that
Valued Poster

She contacted me today and told me it was a personal matter in vivid detail which I won’t discuss out of respect for her and anyone in that situation. She didn’t have to do that. And I didn’t expect her too. A simple apology sufficed for me. But it only came after I posted what I experienced and not before on board.

I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt. She cool in my book. If What she told me is true thats hard to deal with and makes sense. Empathy is something we can’t buy. I never met her but I did talk to her to extend that courtesy at least.

I feel bad for bringing it up at this point.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:50 PM   #7
cajun
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

cajun is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 09:07 AM   #8
theonean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

That kind of risk is probably to be expected and does not matter if its her fault or not, its just the nature of the beast and makes having a plan B necessary as pain in the ass as that is.

So if any providers want to call themselves plan B, that could be interesting.
theonean is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 07:23 PM   #9
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Default Plan B’s in the hobby can be disrespectful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonean View Post
That kind of risk is probably to be expected and does not matter if its her fault or not, its just the nature of the beast and makes having a plan B necessary as pain in the ass as that is.

So if any providers want to call themselves plan B, that could be interesting.
To me a plan B is someone I’m already screened with that knows I’m legit and Im aiming to see her anyways that can fill in a voided time slot quick if needed and available. This is usually someone you have already seen or someone who has screened you well and knows your not flaky.

A plan B is not someone you as a client has on standby in case a provider cancels. At least not for me since I don’t book hourly. Thats sorta disrespectful in my case because I book overnights and weekends they could have been available to other gents with. I have to take that into consideration. Still doesn’t make it right if she ncns me though. It’s blatantly disrespectful and twatswatting (female version of cockblocking) that pushes the act over the line. Taking a possible opportunity from another accommodating provider through selfishness of knowing she can’t show up or probably won’t. Because she has either overbooked or doesn’t want to keep that obligation.

IF A PROVIDER HAD YOU BOOKED AS A REGULAR FOR AN HOUR SESSION, AND SHE TOLD YOU SHE WANTED TO CANCEL WITH YOU FOR BIGGER MONEY APPOINTMENT WOULD YOU BE MAD IF SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD CANCEL ON YOU? Hopefully if you have self respect and she has courtesy or respects you as a client she wouldn’t unless you approved. But anyone that would allow that would and should definitely feel slighted.

When a provider makes a client a plan B thats not as detrimental to her business in the short term. Long term yes because if guys know or assume she’s flaky that’s ultimately their fault given the knowledge we have with reviews available and reports. Had I heeded my own advice here I would have booked her but respectfully had a plan b in case she couldn’t make it. But I would have also been real and told her that upfront. Same stuff I’ll type anywhere on board I would say to anyone’s face. That’s just me.

But also sometimes I believe in hobby karma, and if a situation falls through sometimes not having a session or a plan B works out better. Your already pissed, it changes the mood, your sexually vulnerable to stupid last minute decisions cause your not thinking with the right head and just the carnal need. I don’t want to settle on a plan, or a level of service. It’s either the same as what I had planned or an obvious upgrade.

Money is not the motivating factor or how nice you appear as a client in the grand scheme of things for her not to be flaky. Some ladies thats just part of their shtick. And you notice it review for review. We are a mere fraction of ladies bottom line as long as she has the amount of traffic that suits her. Hypothetically losing me as a potential client was worth the gamble cause she had steady business. When that business model doesn’t suffice, or enough people get pissed off and review or report it, or the reciprocal starts happening to them changes might occur. But most times they don’t because it doesn’t matter. Someone will pay and someone will accommodate.

Having a “backup” is the traditional sense of what a plan b is and I do concede and agree to that. But when we are working with verified providers (pros) versus ladies who are amateurs (non pros) guarantee you that lady you feel is your back up can’t be someone you haven’t seen before and sometimes ladies you know. Because they might feel suddenly slighted since you weren’t there first choice and pick. Might even resent being used as a references cause what have you done for her lately lol. I’ve had that happen before in the past. Or some may negotiate to get more money from you to your detriment since no one showed up and you now are in dire need of their services. It’s gets quite savage.

There’s no good way to let a lady or client know they are the backup plan. I’d just rather take my lick and be done with it. You post what happened so your fellow dawgs and providers know; or you let it slide while you hold the rage inside. Lol.
Old 06-04-2020, 09:37 AM   #10
xingubock2
Registered Member

These TED talks have certainly livened up the board
xingubock2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:57 PM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingubock2 View Post
These TED talks have certainly livened up the board
Yessir. What’s a “Ted” talk. I wanna add that to my vocabulary. Did u mean like the movie? Lol classic.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
KaitlynSpinners23

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women