Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2020, 06:31 AM   #1
Bradscott
Gaining Momentum

Default Going to AMP in lock down

I am in a lock down state. All AMPs closed but now 1 reopened in violation of the Governors orders. Can I get in trouble for visiting the establishment or are the owners the only ones to get a summons? For argument sake let’s say it was a totally legitimate place.
Bradscott is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 11:12 AM   #2
morbidxrabs
Gaining Momentum

Yes you'd get in trouble. It is best to wait this out. Cultivate patience. Only 15 more months or so to go.
morbidxrabs is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 02:22 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

NY declared a Stateof Emergency on March 18,which basically means the State Government can do whatever they want.

Morbid is correct your violating a law.
However, it's likely you will have bigger problems if you get busted in an AMP.

I have been visiting AMPS. However, I am being discrete about it. The one I visited was near a grocery store. I went into the grocery store purchased a soda, and walked across the street. Less cars around the AMP means less likely it will get noticed while there.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:32 PM   #4
joelove69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I just go for the BBBJ and CFS
joelove69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 11:01 PM   #5
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
NY declared a Stateof Emergency on March 18,which basically means the State Government can do whatever they want.

Morbid is correct your violating a law.
However, it's likely you will have bigger problems if you get busted in an AMP.
Especially if you get 'Robert Krafted'. In Florida LE shutdown an AMP, then LE went in and privately installed tiny hidden spycams. AMP reopened Asians never knew the spycams were secretly recording all that went on for a month of so for LE. Until LE notified dozens of AMP clients to come to court as they were busted, one of then being Robert Kraft.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 03:53 AM   #6
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I often wondered what would happen.
In Abilene a yoga place was doing single or 3 people at a time practicing social distancing and thought they would be fine. Other place did up to 10 people at a time and 10 feet apart that was a karate place both got visits from the police and in the paper. A local musician put out a beat box and started preforming on the street and people walked up to him to give him money several hundred people in a day passed each other or handed him money. That was ok no visits or breaking LAW.. but one person could not go get hair done at a time, nails, or a massage?
Whole thing is a joke; first it was 2 weeks then 2 more weeks then 2 more weeks after that ITS JUNE FOR GOODNESS SAKES. Give me my vitamin D Now.
From Feb to May I rearranged my whole life and work schedule I still know personally not one person who had it. Those I know who know someone well it was like the damn flue they got sick a week and was over it.
Let a lot of our people in our country get sick a bit . they do every year anyway. Let our country be broke for a little bit it happens every so often anyway. BUT DO NOT LET OUR COUNTRY BE SICK AND BROKE AT THE SAME TIME! Open Up Everything and let those who feel some type of way do what they feel best for them and the people they Love and care for. I have elderly people and children in my family so I do my do diligent health wise always have. But on the other hand I have elderly and small children in my family I have to take care of financially as well.
Ya'll want the flue for a week? or lose your house, transportation and no food?
This is for me and mines.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 05:59 AM   #7
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BRAVO Majic, I couldnt have said it better myself. I know at least 2 people who belive tbey had it before it was announced 1 being my daughter while pregnant. Both those 2 as well as the baby are fine. I was also just told that the Italians went against the government's law did an autopsy on people who had died from Corona and are now saying that it is not an Airborne virus it is actually a bacterial infection. So with all the conspiracies out there who's to say what is real and what we really need to do?Just another government thing I think
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 06:14 PM   #8
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

One family member caught it in one of the early hot-bed cities.

Ripped through that person's cubicle office of 200 people.

Counting the immediate families of those who worked in that office the final count was 5 hospitalized, one of which needed a vent. Everybody recovered.

My family member most likely passed it the spousal unit but nobody else in the family caught it.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 11:15 AM   #9
NoOneUKnow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It's OK as long as you practice social distancing. Let her take your dick to another room while you wait in the lobby.
NoOneUKnow is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 02:45 PM   #10
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zollner View Post
Especially if you get 'Robert Krafted'. In Florida LE shutdown an AMP, then LE went in and privately installed tiny hidden spycams. AMP reopened Asians never knew the spycams were secretly recording all that went on for a month of so for LE. Until LE notified dozens of AMP clients to come to court as they were busted, one of then being Robert Kraft.
I remember this and I always thought this was a little shady that all the women going in and out and moving stuff around that none of them found any of the spycams hidden there. Not blaming the people there but it seems strange that something like that could go on that long without someone finding something. I guess from this example it pays to snoop around a little bit after LE visits.
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 02:29 PM   #11
nickjordy
Valued Poster

yeah very hard condition about covid
nickjordy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 11:54 PM   #12
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykarma View Post
I remember this and I always thought this was a little shady that all the women going in and out and moving stuff around that none of them found any of the spycams hidden there. Not blaming the people there but it seems strange that something like that could go on that long without someone finding something. I guess from this example it pays to snoop around a little bit after LE visits.
Wireless HD spycams are very tiny now and easy to hide. Most are easy to purchase and even advertised on TV.
Zollner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women