Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2019, 07:25 AM   #16
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing

Taken from the guideline. But to answer directly, yes. An accidental outing would result in a ban as well. There are times we can plead the case and reduce to a 6 month ban for “unintentional” outing.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:13 AM   #17
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Just curious,
Who was banned when stevepars info was posted? I don't recall anyone.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:28 PM   #18
dj8rocks
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Just curious,
Who was banned when stevepars info was posted? I don't recall anyone.
Could you please point me to that?
Old 05-06-2019, 03:39 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
Could you please point me to that?
The guys dead. Maybe we should move on and let him Rest In Peace.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:50 PM   #20
dj8rocks
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The guys dead. Maybe we should move on and let him Rest In Peace.
Thank you sir. Making sure I hadn't overlooked something
Old 05-06-2019, 06:24 PM   #21
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

It’s a newspaper story for public consumption that anyone can read. Why posting that would get you banned is dumb. You’re not outing anyone, it was already done. Not to mention, nobody attached a username to the girl anyway, even if she has one here. I have no idea who she is. Reposting something from mass media is no cause to ban anyone.
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 07:55 PM   #22
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What I don't understand is how it is considered outing. I'm not trying to be argumentative, but doesn't an outing mean that I've linked an ECCIE handle to an actual name?

If you post an article that has someone's name in it, and that person coincidentally has an ECCIE user name, how would anyone know? It is identifying the ECCIE user name to a real world name that is 'outing'. Or have I been wrong all along?
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:05 PM   #23
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

I agree. If I get busted, literally the last thing I am worried about is getting outed here. I already was outed. Like I give a fuck people here would be like, “Hey, that’s Himzert.” So what if people here put it together? I’ve been outed to family, friends, employer, etc.
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:15 PM   #24
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Right.

If someone posts an article and says "Isn't that john from the article that bkfantasy guy?", that's outing. I agree we shouldn't be speculating who anyone on this board is in real life.

However, simply linking an article that describes an actual bust for safety purposes doesn't seem like anything was outed.

That said, I don't plan on breaking the rule as it was established. I just operate under an entirely different definition of 'outing'.

Cheers
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 08:28 PM   #25
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Let me ask this...if we post a link to a raid or closure of a Spa -is that outing if any names of the spa attendants are in that same report? I try to post only things I know about but want all to be safe from prosecution -especially myself!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:18 PM   #26
dj8rocks
Administrator

Quote:
Be very cautious when posting links for arrest reports. If by chance the person linked in a news article is a member here, that will result in a one year ban for outing.
Let me clarify my original intent for caution. I should have used "could" instead of "will"

We edit these links as soon as we see them if they contain RL info in order to prevent the possibility of that information belonging to a member here.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:21 PM   #27
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really? Y'all don't see that this is only put in place to create probable deniability for the owner?

Nothing about this place worries about the actual safety of its members, only covering their own ass. -sigh-
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:13 AM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Let me clarify my original intent for caution. I should have used "could" instead of "will"

We edit these links as soon as we see them if they contain RL info in order to prevent the possibility of that information belonging to a member here.
A question for you Dj8. How far does this extend. What if instead of a link, someone posted

"check out the story in the Post Gazette on xx date as there was a bust in Fantasyville"

No link in that regard but someone can use that info to look up the news story which still has the names in. Is that allowed?

I see what others are saying because links were allowed in the past here - just no linking of anyone in the story to a username. As eyecu2 mentioned, there have been a number of posts with links to busts of spas who had reviews on here (albeit they were not members). And there have been posts with links to other busts in the past. Now no one who posted those links ever tied them back to a username here if such a user name even existed. And the same rule was in place.

Perhaps that was lax enforcement in the past or the interpretation of what is allowed has changed. I think that is causing some of the confusion and questions from some people.

Thanks
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:17 AM   #29
dj8rocks
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Really? Y'all don't see that this is only put in place to create probable deniability for the owner?

Nothing about this place worries about the actual safety of its members, only covering their own ass. -sigh-
Just in case you are having an interpretation issue, that GL does absolutely nothing to protect the owner of this site. It is for the identity protection of the MEMBERS..
Old 05-07-2019, 09:32 AM   #30
dj8rocks
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
A question for you Dj8. How far does this extend. What if instead of a link, someone posted

"check out the story in the Post Gazette on xx date as there was a bust in Fantasyville"

No link in that regard but someone can use that info to look up the news story which still has the names in. Is that allowed?

I see what others are saying because links were allowed in the past here - just no linking of anyone in the story to a username. As eyecu2 mentioned, there have been a number of posts with links to busts of spas who had reviews on here (albeit they were not members). And there have been posts with links to other busts in the past. Now no one who posted those links ever tied them back to a username here if such a user name even existed. And the same rule was in place.

Perhaps that was lax enforcement in the past or the interpretation of what is allowed has changed. I think that is causing some of the confusion and questions from some people.

Thanks
No computer access at the moment, I’ll try to answer.

The first part of your question about posting a discussion about “hey look at the article in XYZ”. That is perfectly ok because there is no direct link on this board to the article that has a persons RL info posted. The members would have to hunt down the article themselves using other resources.

If it’s a general link discussing an amp bust with no clients names in the report, not much chance of exposing a members identity.

The mandate to edit links has been in place for a few years. I’m quite sure I’ve missed some here and there since I was assigned to the PA forums on 9-2018.

The main thing to remember is to ask this question. If I post this link, COULD it in any way be tied back to a member here? As y’all know, there are multiple hundreds of lurkers and people who don’t actively participate on the boards.

All it would take would be one RTM and a member saying that link has my RL name on it. Of course, we would ask a few questions in an attempt to validate the claim.

The point here is that I was simply trying to inform the members of the possible consequences of posting an actual arrest link. Once it’s posted, the OP has no control over what the other members may or may not say in subsequent comments or RTM’s.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women