Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2012, 08:25 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Congress has the authority to write law; the president does not. Obama is operating outside the law. He should be impeached and removed from office.
Get the Tea Nuts to try and impeach him. See how that works out in the political arena.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
WTF, the Executive Branch of the U.S. Government is not a "political animal". It exist for only one reason -- to enforce U.S. laws and regulations.

No one has mentioned Odumbo's "choosing" not to enforce DOMA.

And no one has mentioned Odumbo's "choosing" not to enforce extant gun control laws as the DOJ promulgated "Fast and Furious".
I B, I know you are not naive, so I am not sure where you are going with this?

What Obama did was pure politics.

I think he was already going to get the 270 delegates he needed but after outflanking Mitt on this issue, I think he just clinched it. Gas would have to shoot up to 5 dollars, I do not see that happening.

Argue all you want about the right or wrong of it.My point is that from a political standpoint, it was brilliant. Bush understood that you need the Hispanic vote win. So Mitt has two choices. Piss off the Tea Nuts and lose or stick with the Tea Nuts and lose. Newt and Perry were the only one's that could have peeled off some Mexician Americans voters.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SITTINGONSTAR View Post
Yes, Congress has the authority, but who is really helping Congress writing the laws..
What ARE you talking about?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #34
SITTINGONSTAR
BANNED

User ID: 138889

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What ARE you talking about?
The lobbyist
SITTINGONSTAR is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #35
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Get the Tea Nuts to try and impeach him. See how that works out in the political arena.

IMPEACH, and IMPRISON, the WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING group of COCKSUCKERS. I don't give a flying fuck what party they are with... GOD DAMMIT I'm FUCKING PISSED OFF...

Quote:

I think he was already going to get the 270 delegates he needed but after outflanking Mitt on this issue, I think he just clinched it. Gas would have to shoot up to 5 dollars, I do not see that happening.

Argue all you want about the right or wrong of it.My point is that from a political standpoint, it was brilliant. Bush understood that you need the Hispanic vote win. So Mitt has two choices. Piss off the Tea Nuts and lose or stick with the Tea Nuts and lose. Newt and Perry were the only one's that could have peeled off some Mexician Americans voters.
Yea but WTF, he just pissed off a good portion of the black vote, and a bigger portion of the white voters that did vote for him before...!!!!! Don't think so this is another fantastic idea just like the war on women and the gay marriage deal, he just shot himself in his limp impotent dick...fuck him and all his minions...
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There's a lot of time left. The loser will be whoever shoots himself in the foot last.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:41 PM   #37
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Absolutley correct COG. And with oscuminables track record, I think he's FUCKED...LMFAO
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Odumbo is governing by fiat. It's not within Odumbo's prerogative to 'announce' he is not going to enforce laws legitimately passed into law by Congress and previous presidents. Constitutionally, only new legislation or judicial rulings can effect such a change.

Quote:
Agree.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Alot of my installers got in on the Reagan amnesty. They have nephews that were 3 or 5 years old back then. Their parents did not get the amnesty. For what ever reason. Those kids today are 20 years old or so. They get a DWI, go to jail for a couple of months, get deported on Friday. Their uncle has them back to work by the next Wednesday. Everytime. These boys are like our sons. They speak perfect English and they know the system. The kids in his amnesty do not have a criminal record, he says. I do not know what the answer is but Mooches Husband did it for VOTES and he's a pc of shit...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #40
Can I Play Too???
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52025

Illegals have more rights than we do. It's a travesty.
Can I Play Too??? is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #41
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I Play Too??? View Post
Illegals have more rights than we do. It's a travesty.
Yep, and we are all footing the bills
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:58 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo is governing by fiat. It's not within Odumbo's prerogative to 'announce' he is not going to enforce laws legitimately passed into law by Congress and previous presidents. Constitutionally, only new legislation or judicial rulings can effect such a change.

Two choices:

1) Impeach him.
2) Vote him out.

I doubt they do number one and I have already stated that I think this will win him the election. Mitt will not get enough of the Latino vote to get to 270.

What do you think Jeb Bush and Karl Rove have been trying to tell these Tea Nuts?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:46 AM   #43
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
wow ... ignore immigration laws

since when is this anything new ??

hahahahahahaha
Um, ya no. Not enforcing because of social, fiscal and resource pressures is significantly different than the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GETTING UP IN FRONT OF THE WHOL NATION – NO WORLD – AND SAYING HE KNOWS HE’S BREAKING THE LAW; HE JUST DOESN’T CARE. Big, big difference. HE’S TRYING TO BUY HISPANIC VOTES. If he wasn’t, like any sensible criminal, he’s have broken the law quietly and hoped no one noticed. Duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
boy, thats a stretch of your senile imagination

I didnt say I supported anything
Yes you did. You implied that since everyone has been “breaking” immigration laws – specifically the illegal immigrants – that everyone should go about publicly stating - and then doing it - that they intend to break the law. Not even George - fucking - Bush had that much audacity, but then I don't guess George II ever had the Audacity to Hope or wrote several books while he was being paid to be a senator and vote "present".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I will take a stand. I don't think the President should break the law for political gain. Call me an extremist, but that is what I think.
And you’re so sexy when you’re taking a stand! I guess we’re both extremists. I also guess that Obama is just a dumb criminal. Like who announces – “Listen up, I’m fixing to break the law. Thank you for your vote and benefiting the Democratic Party.”
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WE are all political animials...we pick and choose what laws we obey and break.

For instance...

Last I check fucking for money was aganist the law...but we all do it.

So a big fuck you to all you titty babies that are just not realizing that politics is in fact political.
Worth repeating.

WE all pick and choose just what laws we want to see the government enforce.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #45
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Emporer oscuminable.. what an obnoxious cocksucker. He's trying his best to fuck all us hard working folks in the ass... well this november HE'S getting a freshly creosoted railroad tie jammed up his ass. He should then be brought up on treason and imprisoned, for his crimes against american citizens. He and his whole fucking group of fellow cocksuckers..
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
You get 'em Seedman! Loved your post.
Got steroids feeding your Hillary bitterness i see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Um, ya no. Not enforcing because of social, fiscal and resource pressures is significantly different than the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GETTING UP IN FRONT OF THE WHOL NATION – NO WORLD – AND SAYING HE KNOWS HE’S BREAKING THE LAW; HE JUST DOESN’T CARE. Big, big difference. HE’S TRYING TO BUY HISPANIC VOTES. If he wasn’t, like any sensible criminal, he’s have broken the law quietly and hoped no one noticed. Duh!

Yes you did. You implied that since everyone has been “breaking” immigration laws – specifically the illegal immigrants – that everyone should go about publicly stating - and then doing it - that they intend to break the law. Not even George - fucking - Bush had that much audacity, but then I don't guess George II ever had the Audacity to Hope or wrote several books while he was being paid to be a senator and vote "present".

And you’re so sexy when you’re taking a stand! I guess we’re both extremists. I also guess that Obama is just a dumb criminal. Like who announces – “Listen up, I’m fixing to break the law. Thank you for your vote and benefiting the Democratic Party.”
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women