Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Atlanta, Georgia > Coed Discussions - Atlanta
Coed Discussions - Atlanta Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2010, 08:31 AM   #1
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Atlanta Hotel Charges Drug, Prostitution Fee

Police: Hotel Charges Drug, Prostitution Fee

Tough Questions About Hotel Fee For Visitors

By Tony McNary, CBS Atlanta Reporter

ATLANTA -- According to Fulton County Police, the Skyway Inn Hotel on Fulton Industrial Boulevard is popular among prostitutes and police officers.Police reports show officers have arrested more than 100 people there.

"That's an exceptionally large number of arrests for one hotel. Over 109 arrests this year, 2010 alone -- many for drugs, prostitution," said Sgt. Scott McBride.McBride said what has also caught their attention is the $5 fee the hotel charges visitors.

“It’s basically a drug or prostitution surcharge. We are aware of it. We are focusing on hotels that do that sort of thing. That is not common among legitimate hotels,” said McBride.

A viewer contacted CBS Atlanta and told us about the $5 fee, so we had to see for ourselves.

A photographer wearing a microphone went into the Skyway Inn. A woman approached him and asked him what he wanted.

"You want to come to my room?" the woman asked.

"Yea, I want to come to your room," said Joe."Got $5?" asked the woman.

"Does he charge?" Joe asked.

"Yea, you got to pay five to the desk. He takes care of us. It makes sure they look out for us," said the woman.

After Joe paid the $5, a CBS Atlanta news crew walked back inside the hotel to ask the tough questions.

"If someone is coming to see a prostitute or buy drugs, they have to pay you $5?" asked reporter Tony McNary.

"That's what my boss just told them -- sometimes do, sometimes don't," said a man behind the counter.

This man said he's not the owner, but he would not tell McNary where the owner was and he would not call him.

"Does the money normally go into your pocket?" asked McNary.

"No, it goes to the company," said the man."Does the company report that to the IRS?" asked McNary.

"Naturally, I'm not allowed to answer you," said the man.

When we asked for our money back, he said he gave it to the woman who approached Joe.

"But why would you take the money and give it back to the lady?" asked McNary.

"I don't know, I just told you that he (Joe) was talking with her," said the man.

"Why would you even take it?" asked McNary.

"We have to take it; that's the way it works here," said the man.

"Are you the pimp for her?" asked McNary.

"I don't know," replied the man.

"You don't know?" asked McNary.

"Nope!" said the man.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
HowEfelterSnatch
Gaining Momentum

Crazy isn't it. It is a shame all this unnecessary exposure to a nice and peaceful hobby.
HowEfelterSnatch is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:12 AM   #3
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

I completely agree. I suppose I just felt safe and sheltered when I worked in Atlanta. I have that same sense of comfort now, but perhaps that can be attributed to the people I surround myself with, the places I choose to hobby and the discretion and privacy that I hold in such high regard.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:37 AM   #4
atlfan999
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

that area mentioned in the article is pretty seedy. you should feel safe in most areas around town.
atlfan999 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:11 PM   #5
VeronicaAtl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35883
My ECCIE Reviews

That CRACKS me UP! And, Pretty Seedy is perhaps an understatement. I wouldn't roll down my windows while driving, never mind exit the interstate near there.
It's the ghetto-this is no surprise-not representative of the hobby. But, of course, unwanted attention
VeronicaAtl is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #6
AlyssaWest
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2476
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow and if any girl goes there after hearing this is crazy! Wow crazy hotel!
AlyssaWest is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women