Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2024, 08:04 AM   #1
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default overnight Trump ranting

This is the man the Republicans want as their 2024 presidential candidate ?

"Why did American Disaster Liz Cheney, who suffers from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), and was defeated for Congress by the largest margin for a sitting Congressman or Congresswoman in the history of our Country, ILLEGALLY DELETE & DESTROY most of the evidence, and related items, from the January 6th Committee of Political Thugs and Misfits," he wrote.

"THIS ACT OF EXTREME SABOTAGE MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR MY LAWYERS TO PROPERLY PREPARE FOR, AND PRESENT, A PROPER DEFENSE OF THEIR CLIENT, ME," he added.

The ridiculous Deranged Jack Smith case on Immunity, which the most respected legal minds in the Country say I am fully entitled to, is now completely compromised and should be thrown out and terminated, JUST LIKE THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS DID TO THE EVIDENCE!" he continued.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 08:46 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

He wants to be king, but rule from a porcelain throne.

Plain and simply he’s an unhinged lunatic.

But he tells it like it is, eh MAGAs?

yow!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 09:33 PM   #3
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

The dude is garbage.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 01:22 AM   #4
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

All Biden has to do is talk on occasion and just sit back and let Trump do what he does when he doesn't get his way. Just let him lose votes on his own due to his lack of self-control. Reasonable voters want no part of having a 77-year-old crybaby bitch running this country and will just vote anyone but Trump again.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 04:31 AM   #5
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Plain and simply he’s an unhinged lunatic.
In my sincere opinion, his clueless supporters are the lunatics. To me, they are even more of a joke than he is. Trump goes on his whining tangents and those simpletons eat it all up.

Can you really blame that piece of shit for stating to his not so brilliant followers his ridiculous "they are out to get me and you" rants to play on their silly paranoia for their votes? Say what you want about Trump, but I have to give him some credit for how well he gaslights his simpletons.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 07:59 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

His simpletons are simpler by the day.
Old 01-04-2024, 08:54 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

The problem is that if our little group of MAGAs are any representation of the bigger group, they don't care about facts like what he's done. The programming of FOX and Newsmax, OAN etc. Bitchute, revolver 4chan etc., (the finest news orgs out there), keep gaslighting them.

They have purchased the opinions of far right news and opinionist's who continue to say, Trumps never been charged with Insurrection, and even during the final days of the administration, the senate exhonerated him by not convicting him. It's a political process! He's not had due process!

All those things are problems for the left because generally we do think of our courts as a due process system, and while the senate didn't convict him, or censure him, the house still did vote to impeach him; Did he participate in an insurrection- YEAH. But did he get convicted of it = NO. The question is the 14th amendment doesn't say- convicted of that crime, so it's literally going to be a matter of interpretation. Where the SCOTUS GOES on their taking up the matter or response is likely going to be either the beginning of the END of democracy, or the end of a fucking traitorous piece of shit. If they choose America over a King, they will prevail and we can atleast suggest that they came down on the side of justice by removing a sincere threat! ONE MAN cannot be the downfall of an entire government!

So that leads us up to today. This has no chance of changing republicans minds, MAGA or otherwise, since they will hinge a decision on the due process portion and be gaslight till the end of time. They don't see his failings, as more than character flaws, ** some of which they feel, that guy talks like we do. Trumps unsophisticated (stupid), way of launching verbal tirades is really his more redeeming quality as a politician. Nobody is really able to outpace that, and is likely why he'll be the nominee.

What the left has to do is vote. Get ppl registered, Get ppl to understand the stakes, and we have to get BIDEN out there, and his campaign to start boasting and bragging on the actual financial accomplishments that have happened. HE's a shitty debater-...and that's not how he will win. It will have to be by a lot of ground swell and airwaves filled with the positives. Otherwise, the Orange Menace is gonna return. If he doesn't win, he goes to jail...so like a cornered rat, he's gonna do anything and everything he can to get re-elected, and be helped by his minions on the ground and on the air. Fucking liars all of them.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 10:00 AM   #8
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
In my sincere opinion, his clueless supporters are the lunatics. To me, they are even more of a joke than he is. Trump goes on his whining tangents and those simpletons eat it all up.

Can you really blame that piece of shit for stating to his not so brilliant followers his ridiculous "they are out to get me and you" rants to play on their silly paranoia for their votes? Say what you want about Trump, but I have to give him some credit for how well he gaslights his simpletons.
Yada yada yada, can’t help but call other people dumb, what a jewel.

Us dumb ones are going to elect a President who isn’t a democrat. Trump Desantis Haley doesn’t matter , it’s evident you intelligent one’s screwed the pooch
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 10:18 AM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Quote:

Yada yada yada, can’t help but call other people dumb, what a jewel.

Us dumb ones are going to elect a President who isn’t a democrat. Trump Desantis Haley doesn’t matter , it’s evident you intelligent one’s screwed the pooch
Old 01-04-2024, 04:33 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The problem is that if our little group of MAGAs are any representation of the bigger group, they don't care about facts like what he's done. The programming of FOX and Newsmax, OAN etc. Bitchute, revolver 4chan etc., (the finest news orgs out there), keep gaslighting them.

So that leads us up to today. This has no chance of changing republicans minds, MAGA or otherwise, since they will hinge a decision on the due process portion and be gaslight till the end of time. They don't see his failings, as more than character flaws, ** some of which they feel, that guy talks like we do. Trumps unsophisticated (stupid), way of launching verbal tirades is really his more redeeming quality as a politician. Nobody is really able to outpace that, and is likely why he'll be the nominee.

What the left has to do is vote. Get ppl registered, Get ppl to understand the stakes, and we have to get BIDEN out there, and his campaign to start boasting and bragging on the actual financial accomplishments that have happened. HE's a shitty debater-...and that's not how he will win. It will have to be by a lot of ground swell and airwaves filled with the positives. Otherwise, the Orange Menace is gonna return. If he doesn't win, he goes to jail...so like a cornered rat, he's gonna do anything and everything he can to get re-elected, and be helped by his minions on the ground and on the air. Fucking liars all of them.

... It's called - WINNING!

... And, YES - I'd surely agree that the fellow you're
ranting over - who is WAY AHEAD in the Republican side
and ALREADY LEADS Nationally and in almost ALL those
swing states is not-onley gonna be the nominee.

But also the NEXT President of the US...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 06:09 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
This is the man the Republicans want as their 2024 presidential candidate ?

"Why did American Disaster Liz Cheney, who suffers from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), and was defeated for Congress by the largest margin for a sitting Congressman or Congresswoman in the history of our Country, ILLEGALLY DELETE & DESTROY most of the evidence, and related items, from the January 6th Committee of Political Thugs and Misfits," he wrote.

"THIS ACT OF EXTREME SABOTAGE MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR MY LAWYERS TO PROPERLY PREPARE FOR, AND PRESENT, A PROPER DEFENSE OF THEIR CLIENT, ME," he added.

The ridiculous Deranged Jack Smith case on Immunity, which the most respected legal minds in the Country say I am fully entitled to, is now completely compromised and should be thrown out and terminated, JUST LIKE THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS DID TO THE EVIDENCE!" he continued.

i find this thread amusing

who's Lizzie "Borden" Cheney?

the neocon warmonger rino her daddy DickHead Cheney always wanted to be

BAHHAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post

They have purchased the opinions of far right news and opinionist's who continue to say, Trumps never been charged with Insurrection, and even during the final days of the administration, the senate exhonerated him by not convicting him. It's a political process! He's not had due process!

All those things are problems for the left because generally we do think of our courts as a due process system, and while the senate didn't convict him, or censure him, the house still did vote to impeach him; Did he participate in an insurrection- YEAH. But did he get convicted of it = NO. The question is the 14th amendment doesn't say- convicted of that crime, so it's literally going to be a matter of interpretation. Where the SCOTUS GOES on their taking up the matter or response is likely going to be either the beginning of the END of democracy, or the end of a fucking traitorous piece of shit. If they choose America over a King, they will prevail and we can atleast suggest that they came down on the side of justice by removing a sincere threat! ONE MAN cannot be the downfall of an entire government!

the problem is that everything you think you know about "MAGA Nation" has been media spin to you by CNN and MSDNC .. er NBC. and you believe it like a Catholic believes scripture simply because it's "Anti-Trump"

amusing
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 08:12 AM   #12
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i find this thread amusing

who's Lizzie "Borden" Cheney?

the neocon warmonger rino her daddy DickHead Cheney always wanted to be

BAHHAAA

the problem is that everything you think you know about "MAGA Nation" has been media spin to you by CNN and MSDNC .. er NBC. and you believe it like a Catholic believes scripture simply because it's "Anti-Trump"

amusing
If you say so. SNICK

I think I've shown by my posts that I'm open to dialogue, and thoughtful opinions- Plus I don't watch MSNBC etc. I actually watch more FOx news, for a few reasons, but mainly to see what the programming is on the right, via spoon feeding and gaslighting. It's amazing to me how the loop over there on EVERY SINGLE programs is on wash, rinse, repeat, when it comes to messaging. And that is concerning to me.

If you contrast that on CNN or some of the Left leaning sites, the dialogue isn't that. It's much more about airing out processes, and discussions, vs. a kumbaya Chorus of how Trump is so great on other channels.

Compare Fox- Hannity who simply has mouthpieces, and recorded bytes of ppl saying the same thing, without a thread of reason or facts backing up what is being said. They use garbage sayings like Russia, Russia, Russia, and Hunter Biden, and Witch Hunt etc. at nauseum- and their audience has heard it so frequently they simply parrot the same shit back..as is proof on this site.

I'd prefer to look at proven facts and legal outcomes.

Even the BS of the term energy independence is a lie from FOX. THe USA is not hamstrung by policy- to create more down hole drilling and exploration. It's not about policy. It's about money return. And yet, they are touting that TRUMP will come back and return the country to that energy independence.

BULLSHIT = the companies who drill and own the wells, are not drilling down hole, due to the economics of GAS and oil pricing. Nothing the do with any additional political interests- They won't drill while prices are going down, unless there is an incentive to do so. Stuff like produced water on-site that would be easily obtained- so they don't have the high expense of trucking in new water. Or if they had a well pad that was ready for another arm put in. But the real fact is that we have continued to produce more GAS / Oil every year. It's not a Biden thing, and it's not a Trump thing, but FOX morons would have you beleive that its only a good GOP thing. When in reality it's a oil / gas company thing. Lastly- not to rant, but the only reason we were ever an net energy exporter, was when we were knee deep in the pandemic and we actually sold more petroleum products than we used, cause we were shut down domestically. Why would a company drill a new well, when pricing is going down, or below the cost of getting the product up to the surface? Answer is - they won't. The economics is what drives production.

MAGA's have been lied to and continue to believe those lies, cause they have been fed that baloney daily from the GOP state media.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:59 PM   #13
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
All Biden has to do is talk on occasion and just sit back and let Trump do what he does when he doesn't get his way. Just let him lose votes on his own due to his lack of self-control. Reasonable voters want no part of having a 77-year-old crybaby bitch running this country and will just vote anyone but Trump again.

For all those saying joey is a senile fool, I would love to see another debate between him and donny. All you'll see is donny rehash/whine/cry about a false stolen election and such. Joey is much faster on his feet and definitely shows more mental agility than the porceline tweeter.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women