Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default The Fortress?

I found a website for a place in Chicago that interests me, so I'm looking for information from anyone who might have been there, and since a search of eccie turned up nothing, maybe it will interest a few of you as well. I know it's an iso, but I'm guessing this is the place to do it. I'm also guessing I'll find out quickly if I'm wrong.

http://thefortressbeyond.com

according to the site, they have been around for "two decades" and in the same location for 10 years, so I'm guessing it's not a big secret.

Anyone?

POD
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:17 PM   #2
VicHumNat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I have been there once and I can't wait to go back. If I lived in Chicago, I'd be broke. PM me if you want more info.
VicHumNat is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #3
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The Sanctuary used to do this, but stopped as trying to run the Dungeon with dommes wasn't a good financial model for them (overhead too much).

And before the Sanctuary was around you had the Rook. Which from what I hear was a fun establishment. But there hasn't been a commercial dungeon running in Dallas for years. Not like this at least.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #4
SLAMMAN
Premium Access

http://www.fortressnyc.com/
SLAMMAN is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:23 AM   #5
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm...this place started out of a private dungeon back in the late 70's/early 80,s. Was more of a "gentlemens' club". All Dom.

Demand for more got so it moved to a warehouse space. Original "owner" had investors. Got big again. Too big for original owner so some of the investors took the membership to present location.

I believe ownership has changed three times (or so) since then. One of the members of the original gentlemen's club/original investors is still financially if not "hands on" involved.

Was there last year. Looked nice. Good vibe.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:44 AM   #6
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
I found a website for a place in Chicago that interests me, so I'm looking for information from anyone who might have been there, and since a search of eccie turned up nothing, maybe it will interest a few of you as well. I know it's an iso, but I'm guessing this is the place to do it. I'm also guessing I'll find out quickly if I'm wrong.

http://thefortressbeyond.com

according to the site, they have been around for "two decades" and in the same location for 10 years, so I'm guessing it's not a big secret.

Anyone?

POD
the place used to know as chicago illusions. its been around in various names for 20 years. the gist i everything is negotiable/available for a price.. its x to get in the door for a normal femdom type session. oral on you mistress is available for extra. golden showers same... she will give you a HJ for extra.. It can get very expensive depending on what you want..
I have been there a few times when it was known as illusions.. I always had a good time but you have to be zware of the upselling in advance..
just be aware that there are rumors that they have hidden cameras to film your session.

that being had I had one of my best sessions there once involving 2 mistresses using strap ons on me,peeing on me and making me eat them out while they smothered me. this was a long time ago (7-8 years at least). but it was god awful expensive..

now if only I could find something liek that in austin
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women