Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2021, 07:36 AM   #16
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Some have "got " what they wanted get ready for higher tax s and lock down and where's your covid 1984 papers
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 08:15 AM   #17
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
It's simply the swing of the pendulum in the political world.
Obama decimated the dems during his 8 years.
Voters are a fickle beast.
Agree.
And the pendulum swings far away from whomever requests a tax increase.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 09:01 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Some have "got " what they wanted get ready for higher tax s and lock down and where's your covid 1984 papers
If anyone will benefit from a return to civility in this nation it will be the intellectually challenged.

Meanwhile, what the fuck are COVID 1984 Papers?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 10:04 AM   #19
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Was it a repudiation of Trump, Trumpism or Republicans?
It was a repudiation of Trump, Trumpism, and politicians who don't have the backbone to stand up for what's right. If Trump had chosen to run as a Democrat and became president, you wouldn't have seen much difference in what we've seen happen since election day.

In other parts of the world you have populist, totalitarian-minded politicians on the right and on the left who get a large part of the population to support them through their demagoguery. For every Viktor Orban there's a Hugo Chavez.

There were some Republican heroes. I'll add Pat Toomey to the list. He's shown himself in recent days to be a strong defender of liberal democracy.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:27 AM   #20
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I don’t disagree. I suspect that there will be a shift in the Republican Party. Just not sure to what. Traditional republicans (whom I don’t have a disdain for) might be able to make a go back but I suspect that the Cruz, Hawley, Johnson, Blackburn Tuberville group will try to be trumpist but will find that’s a hard path and likely will require them acting more snd more an ass.

The question will be whether 22s primaries will being in real republicans or trump lite republicans.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:41 AM   #21
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Trump pissed off alot of people along the way.

I pointed this out in some of my early fall posts.
He would do things that his base would love cause they liked to goose the Dems. He overplayed his hand.
But I said it would come back to haunt them. A backlash.

That's what happened.

Then yesterday Trump "Overcooked" his rally and then he turned them loose.

And the Optics of his crowd rolling through the Capitol Bldg. were horrible.

So that did Trump in. He will never ever be a serious political force again.

He drank too much of his own Kool Ade , overplayed his hand , overcooked his rally and that's it.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:21 PM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I don’t disagree. I suspect that there will be a shift in the Republican Party. Just not sure to what. Traditional republicans (whom I don’t have a disdain for) might be able to make a go back but I suspect that the Cruz, Hawley, Johnson, Blackburn Tuberville group will try to be trumpist but will find that’s a hard path and likely will require them acting more snd more an ass.

The question will be whether 22s primaries will being in real republicans or trump lite republicans.
I'd be tempted to contribute to the political campaigns of any small government, traditional Republicans who challenge Cruz, Hawley or Tuberville in the primaries. Blackburn came to her senses and voted to uphold the electoral votes. Johnson is a disappointment. I used to like him, before he got on the Trump train. I almost fired off a donation to Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, a few days ago but figured better to wait until he decides whether he'll actually run for re-election.

The Trump clan (Donald, Eric, Donald Jr.) have threatened to go after Republicans who didn't vote with them yesterday. Eric in particular said he was going after "disloyal" Republicans when primaries come around. They're going to have a substantial war chest to support these efforts, drawn from money leaked off of contributions to what was supposed to be Trump's legal expenses to overturn the election.

I sincerely hope the "Trump seal of approval" will be anathema to Republicans running in 2022.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:22 PM   #23
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Stu Varney says Trump “cannot come back from” from the Capital Hill attack. He will “forever be linked” to it. Varney was a ardent Trumpy. He also said that by claiming he won “he isn’t condemning violence” and is trying to justify it. Varney clearly is turning his back on him.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:23 PM   #24
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Stu Varney says Trump “cannot come back from” from the Capital Hill attack. He will “forever be linked” to it. Varney was a ardent Trumpy. He also said that by claiming he won “he isn’t condemning violence” and is trying to justify it. Varney clearly is turning his back on him.
Good
Old 01-07-2021, 12:29 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
Trump pissed off alot of people along the way.

I pointed this out in some of my early fall posts.
He would do things that his base would love cause they liked to goose the Dems. He overplayed his hand.
But I said it would come back to haunt them. A backlash.

That's what happened.

Then yesterday Trump "Overcooked" his rally and then he turned them loose.

And the Optics of his crowd rolling through the Capitol Bldg. were horrible.

So that did Trump in. He will never ever be a serious political force again.

He drank too much of his own Kool Ade , overplayed his hand , overcooked his rally and that's it.
Trump went bat shit crazy after the election. It culminated yesterday with the defeats suffered by the Georgia Republicans that he knowingly or unknowingly engineered, and the out-of-control rally.

According to leaks, Trump did not want to send in the National Guard yesterday. Pence and the Pentagon made that happen.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:37 PM   #26
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Never has the curtain fallen so hard on a politician. Any hope Trump had to continue his political career was just extinguished. Oh, he'll still have plenty of followers and supporters but he'll never appear on another ticket so that won't matter. The people who make nominations possible, won't go near him with a ten foot pole. But then...... I've been wrong before.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 01:40 PM   #27
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
It was Trump, and Trumpism. Republicans gained seats in the House. But Idiots like Perdue and Loeffler, who refused to say Trump didn't win re-election, and who sucked Trump's dick at every chance, paid for it.

Trump literally surrendered any accountability for Covid, last May, when he told the States to deal with it. He won't even speak about the pandemic, other than to tell us not to let it dominate our lives, while making a Mussolini-like gesture. His final 9 months have been the worst of any President in history. He remains a Fucking Narcissist who will fuck over anyone who doesn't give him blow jobs.
I already think you're a fool now. You don't have to try so hard to prove it.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 03:35 PM   #28
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Trumpy just made the gop look like the corrupt gop.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:44 PM   #29
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

When you expose the shit under the dirt they need to cover it up again.

They divided the country and liberal lap dogs licked it right up
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:57 PM   #30
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

His fucking kids are not going to go after anybody they will find they cant do it form fucking jail,
You may also never see a republican president again after the shit show he run for the last 4 years
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women