Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2014, 10:41 PM   #1
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Would You Be Interested?... CHANGE is GOOD :-D

~ Are there any the ladies that used to be under the "management" of a pimp, and have had you/forced you to have his/their name(s) and/or symbol tattooed on your body?

~ Are there any ladies that have been freed from the enslavement of being trafficked, and that person/those people had you/forced you to have their name and/or symbol tattooed on your body?

There is No need to reply to my thread publicly if you are not comfortable. You can contact me privately, or in any way that makes you feel most comfortable.

I just want to extend an invitation to you to Change that bad memory into a Beautiful Work of Art. A tattoo that you can look at every day, and it makes you Smile instead of making you sad.

I have spoken with multiple tattoo artists and tattoo shop owners in the St Louis and Kansas City areas about using their talent to give back to the community.

Most have been excited to participate in this opportunity to help Change the future for some girls/women in St Louis and Kansas City by using their artistic gifts.

If you have a pimp's/management's name and/or symbol tattooed on your body, and want to make it disappear then please contact me.

These tattoo artists are willing to cover up that name and/or symbol with a tattoo of your choice for... **FREE**.

The are only 3 Rules:

- Rule One: It can only cover the general area of the original tattoo. You can't take a 2 inch by 2 inch tattoo, and turn it into a full sleeve for free lol.

- Rule Two: You can't tattoo any other person's name in that area unless it is God, one of your family members, etc. You get the point I am trying to make her. No changing one pimp's name out for another lol.

- Rule Three: You can only get a new design that has the ability to fit over the existing tattoo. They are not miracle workers, they are tattoo artists. Please be considerate when choosing a new design.
______________________________ _______

This is where I got the idea...

Link: http://www.theguardian.com/global-de...ing-their-past

The other part to the story...

Link: http://www.theguardian.com/global-de...aiming-freedom

Her story was extremely moving!

The founder is Happy to know that her acts of Good service are spreading throughout the entire U.S.

Survivor's Ink: Tattoos Of Freedom
______________________________ ________

The tattoo artists will be publicly credited for their Good deeds!

I want to wait until a few tattoos have been done, and then I have an idea that would more than give them their due credit in a very public way

If any tattoo artists (at a shop) on here would love to get involved with this Worthy cause please feel free to Contact Me anytime.
______________________________ _________

>> If you are one of these girls/women, OR you know of someone that is please Contact Me so we can get make this happen for you.
______________________________ _________

I have been making some huge changes over the last six months while I am moving in new directions. Directions that seem to be happening to me much faster than I had initially envisioned.

I give God ALL the glory and recognition for this. I could never do any of this on my own. He moves people in and out my Life to accomplish His Will. So intricately woven, He divinely orchestrates every detail of my Life. Everything I have, everything I do, everything I am and every Divinely placed Intuitive thought He puts in my head is ALL because of God/Jesus/Holy Spirit.

Without Him I am capable of nothing, but with Him I am David (as in David & Goliath out of the book of Samuel)...

Proverbs 26:26
Their malice may be concealed by deception, but their wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.

This is NOT an ad or a threAD. The last time I checked guys were not lining up to schedule appointments with women who go around talking about Jesus, and quoting scripture lol. Yes I know it is closing the hobby door, but as Elwood Blues liked to say, "We're On A Mission From God." (lol)
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:22 AM   #2
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

I don't believe in God (and certainly not in Jesus or the Holy Spirit), but this sounds like a very worthy effort. If y'all ever get to the point where you need donations, let us know. I'm always looking for out-of-the-ordinary charities, as it were...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:25 PM   #3
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I don't believe in God (and certainly not in Jesus or the Holy Spirit), but this sounds like a very worthy effort. If y'all ever get to the point where you need donations, let us know. I'm always looking for out-of-the-ordinary charities, as it were...

Cheers,

bcg
Hi BCG.

Yes, we need donations.

Please go to this website (Click Here) to see if this organization might be something worthy of your generous donations.

Thank You :-D
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women