Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2015, 07:10 AM   #16
mizurymule
Valued Poster

Don't think of it as upselling, think of it as offering an a la carte menu.
mizurymule is online now   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:36 AM   #17
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizurymule View Post
Don't think of it as upselling, think of it as offering an a la carte menu.
I consider an "upsell" where the girl springs the extra fee on you when you're there, maybe after you paid or just as you're paying. If you know going in that you have to pay extra for the level of service you want, that's not an "upsell" in my mind ("a la carte menu" is a good description; I'll have to remember that one).

I wouldn't mind an a la carte menu; my decision to see a lady is based on what she charges for the services I want, and if I think the additional charge is too much, I just won't see her. A true upsell would piss me off, and tempt me to just leave...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:37 AM   #18
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

The "Miami girls" advertise low dollar specials to get guys in the door and then hit them with the upsell. It is the classic upsell formula.

If you want a high volume basic service experience with a nice looking young inexperienced provider then their pricing works great. For what, $80 you can bang one with the basic cbj, no kissing, and multiple positions. Hell, some girls at Dollies get that for a hurried encounter "behind the beads" and the Dollies girls aren't nearly as easy on the eyes.

I have nothing against the "Miami girls" personally, and the reviews from various guys make them sound like a fun time but I do not agree with their pricing/marketing strategy or how one particular member regularly "promotes" them on the boards. If they need promotion then they or their handler should join the boards and advertise themselves. I also have concerns about the evident high volume business they run and whether these young providers are being taken advantage of by whatever handler is in the background.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 11:10 PM   #19
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
...or how one particular member regularly "promotes" them on the boards. If they need promotion then they or their handler should join the boards and advertise themselves.
Yep.
LemMotlow is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:27 AM   #20
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
I do not agree with their pricing/marketing strategy or how one particular member regularly "promotes" them on the boards. If they need promotion then they or their handler should join the boards and advertise themselves. I also have concerns about the evident high volume business they run and whether these young providers are being taken advantage of by whatever handler is in the background.
It's pitiful really.
LadiesMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 08:33 PM   #21
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan View Post
It's pitiful really.

I totally agree!
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:39 PM   #22
fraserme
Registered Member

Default Selena-my experience

I had the intense pleasure of spending and hour GFE with Selena the last time she was in town (Jan 3rd was when I saw her). But anyway, I got the entire GFE experience....BBBJ, Greek, DFK, LFK, DATY, everything. And it was completely worth every penny!!! That's just my actual experience with her.
fraserme is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:52 PM   #23
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Selena is back too. Do a review. I'd love to read the details.
Recapacitar is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 03:27 AM   #24
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraserme View Post
I had the intense pleasure of spending and hour GFE with Selena the last time she was in town (Jan 3rd was when I saw her). But anyway, I got the entire GFE experience....BBBJ, Greek, DFK, LFK, DATY, everything. And it was completely worth every penny!!! That's just my actual experience with her.

Quite convenient that she arrived in town and you are here to sing her praises. Thanks for the in-depth report we were all waiting for to tip the scales. I for one can't wait to go wait outside the revolving door to see her.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1263836
acescracked is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women