Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2016, 10:40 AM   #1
Enigmatic
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Can Anyone Explain This Plethora of Visiting Providers in March?

Fellow members:

It appears on the surface that we have a concentration of sizzling hot visiting providers in the 10 day period between the 15th and 25th.

Russian Barbi and Hungarian Mila 3/15-16
Lariyah Cash 3/21-23
Sweet Bunny 3/21-25
Shawna Patterson 3/14-19
Hala Adeela 3/20--23.

I do not mean to insult by omission any of our lovely locals and more frequent visitors, but wow! Can anyone remember so many concentrated in such a short period of time? And is this a blessing or reason for extra caution?
Enigmatic is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:54 AM   #2
sedona_stud
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Warm weather?
sedona_stud is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 11:25 AM   #3
Mike1961
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Spring is here.
Mike1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 11:59 AM   #4
wedge_donovan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I had my worst experience ever, thus far, with a local "hang around" provider within the last few weeks. Then had no luck trying to schedule with 3 reputable locals in the last week. I should be more excited about these travelers but at this point, and some of their prices, I am more excited about spring fishing!
wedge_donovan is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 05:10 PM   #5
Jayfish777
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I would be excited if I could get one of the various reputable providers whom I have visited in the last year to give a reference...It seems they have no problem asking you for references but don't seem to want to respond when it comes time to refer me
Jayfish777 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:00 PM   #6
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think it just looks like we're seeing more visiting ladies since the number of local ladies advertising is down. The visitors are standing out more.
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 05:03 AM   #7
ILuvNips
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge_donovan View Post
I had my worst experience ever, thus far, with a local "hang around" provider within the last few weeks.
I didnt see that review. Its always interesting to hear the good of providers but definitely the bad. Particularly if that's view wasn't indicitive of their other reviews. The information helps us keep providers honest with their services and fair with their prices by the frequency of our visits. JS
ILuvNips is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 08:18 AM   #8
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol LC and her handler AY were questioned by LE in KC, then they left town. Know who is visiting your city...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1578390

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1452392
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 08:36 AM   #9
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I heard AY was under investigation for human Trafficking. .
Did you hear that by chance?
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 08:55 AM   #10
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea, something like that. Just know, ladies, it is not her you are corresponding with for references, it's her handler AY. He has full control over her online accounts here and on p411. Gentleman, it's a grimy pimp that has your personal information.

Play safe!
Old 03-12-2016, 09:20 AM   #11
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If they are investigating him, then they.(.LE ) have access to all of his correspondence which includes emails, telephone conversations, and text... That's scary.
Not to mention this is an election year... Bet we will be seeing some 4th of July action well before July
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:38 AM   #12
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gemma, I'm glad to see that you are able to follow my every move and bring up this situation once again in attempts to try and smear my name. I just want to say i'm not mad at you for this and I don't hold any ill will towards you at all. I know KVD has put you up to this, but whatever your problem is with me that's something you have to get through because I won't feed into it and I have never done anything to you. You are receiving your information from KVD, the provider who has been stalking me for well over two years now. The provider who is behind all these postings and rumors about me.

Mods have the power and technology to see who logs in to these accounts, if anyone else other than me logged into my account I would not still be here. I have never been questioned by anyone affiliated with LE whatsoever regarding anything.

No one has any information that anyone has given me but me. No one has full control over my accounts but me. Like I have stated before plenty of times on this board, if anyone who has ever been screened by me or given me any kind of information please come forward and submit proof if you have ever been black mailed by me with information that you shared with me. Please come forward if anyone that says they know me has contacted you, PLEASE! If anyone can come forward and present actual facts of this I would greatly appreciate it.

I could easily post lies and rumors about you Gemma and KVD but discretion and privacy is something I respect to the upmost so that's something I would never do. If you have been keeping up with this drama that has started in Kansas City almost a year ago, you will notice the only person who is giving up private information is KVD.

If I was supposedly questioned by anyone why would I continue to make visits to KC since I've moved? If you wanted to know the reason why I moved from KC this is one of the reasons. The drama that is associated with a few of the people there that can't seem to leave me alone, mainly KVD. Gemma, you are merely a pawn that she is using to manipulate so i'm not upset at you. I know you are reading this post KVD from your back up handle (Miss Texas or something like that. Mods should check into that handle if you have not already). So I want to make one thing clear to you KVD. I DO NOT WANT YOUR "MAN" OR YOUR "CLIENTS". Every time someone who has written a review on me that has also seen KVD she texts my phone about it threatening me not to ever see them again or else! KVD, you can continue to stalk me, you can continue posting vicious things about me, you can continue to call my phone and text me EVERYDAY and NIGHT like you have been doing for the past two years. You can go make several more fake social media pages of me with my pictures like you did two months ago (I only have ONE social media page and it's on Twitter @LariyahCash). You can make up all the lies you want in attempts to drive gentleman away from seeing me. You can also find out where I live this time and you are welcome to bust my windows out of my car and slash my tires like you did a few weeks ago (I also want to thank the mutual client that we both had in Kansas City who gave KVD my address and the description of my things. I'm sure she didn't tell you that she planned to do those things). None of that will stop me from being the person that I am. I will wake up every day with a smile on my face and a peace of mind because I will not allow you and your stalking of me to control my life anymore. I have been quiet on this issue for the entire two years but I do not live in Kansas City anymore so I will not keep quiet about this any longer. I have the messages and if anyone wants to see the messages please email me directly and I will forward them to you.

KVD you can post whatever you want about me and you can get as many people like Gemma on your side all you want, but once they find out the kind of person you truly are and they see the way you are using them then they will believe me. One thing I will never do is threaten you, stalk you or spread the vicious lies about you that you have done to me. I choose to be happy with my life! I'm sorry that this person can't seem to let go of this and it has spilled over to your boards. I dislike drama and I'm not the kind of person who feeds into it.

Lastly, I want to thank the wonderful guys who notified me of this post and I also want to thank you for your support on this matter. You guys know who I am and you really know my true character and intentions so I would like to thank you guys and I appreciate you!
Lariyah_Cash is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 12:01 PM   #13
Miss Texas
BANNED

User ID: 246206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash View Post
Gemma, I'm glad to see that you are able to follow my every move and bring up this situation once again in attempts to try and smear my name. I just want to say i'm not mad at you for this and I don't hold any ill will towards you at all. I know KVD has put you up to this, but whatever your problem is with me that's something you have to get through because I won't feed into it and I have never done anything to you. You are receiving your information from KVD, the provider who has been stalking me for well over two years now. The provider who is behind all these postings and rumors about me.

Mods have the power and technology to see who logs in to these accounts, if anyone else other than me logged into my account I would not still be here. I have never been questioned by anyone affiliated with LE whatsoever regarding anything.

No one has any information that anyone has given me but me. No one has full control over my accounts but me. Like I have stated before plenty of times on this board, if anyone who has ever been screened by me or given me any kind of information please come forward and submit proof if you have ever been black mailed by me with information that you shared with me. Please come forward if anyone that says they know me has contacted you, PLEASE! If anyone can come forward and present actual facts of this I would greatly appreciate it.

I could easily post lies and rumors about you Gemma and KVD but discretion and privacy is something I respect to the upmost so that's something I would never do. If you have been keeping up with this drama that has started in Kansas City almost a year ago, you will notice the only person who is giving up private information is KVD.

If I was supposedly questioned by anyone why would I continue to make visits to KC since I've moved? If you wanted to know the reason why I moved from KC this is one of the reasons. The drama that is associated with a few of the people there that can't seem to leave me alone, mainly KVD. Gemma, you are merely a pawn that she is using to manipulate so i'm not upset at you. I know you are reading this post KVD from your back up handle (Miss Texas or something like that. Mods should check into that handle if you have not already). So I want to make one thing clear to you KVD. I DO NOT WANT YOUR "MAN" OR YOUR "CLIENTS". Every time someone who has written a review on me that has also seen KVD she texts my phone about it threatening me not to ever see them again or else! KVD, you can continue to stalk me, you can continue posting vicious things about me, you can continue to call my phone and text me EVERYDAY and NIGHT like you have been doing for the past two years. You can go make several more fake social media pages of me with my pictures like you did two months ago (I only have ONE social media page and it's on Twitter @LariyahCash). You can make up all the lies you want in attempts to drive gentleman away from seeing me. You can also find out where I live this time and you are welcome to bust my windows out of my car and slash my tires like you did a few weeks ago (I also want to thank the mutual client that we both had in Kansas City who gave KVD my address and the description of my things. I'm sure she didn't tell you that she planned to do those things). None of that will stop me from being the person that I am. I will wake up every day with a smile on my face and a peace of mind because I will not allow you and your stalking of me to control my life anymore. I have been quiet on this issue for the entire two years but I do not live in Kansas City anymore so I will not keep quiet about this any longer. I have the messages and if anyone wants to see the messages please email me directly and I will forward them to you.

KVD you can post whatever you want about me and you can get as many people like Gemma on your side all you want, but once they find out the kind of person you truly are and they see the way you are using them then they will believe me. One thing I will never do is threaten you, stalk you or spread the vicious lies about you that you have done to me. I choose to be happy with me life! I'm sorry that this person can't seem to let go of this and it has spilled over to your boards. I dislike drama and I'm not the kind of person who feeds into it.

Lastly, I want to thank the wonderful guys who notified me of this post and I also want to thank you for your support on this matter. You guys know who I am and you really know my true character and intentions so I would like to thank you guys and I appreciate you!
Well I guess since the Kat is out of the bag now (lol) yes, I made a fake account years ago when your pimp had full control over my KVD account so I could see things on here. funny you know about it considering AY was the ONLY person who knew about this fake account, so therefore, this is AY responding ONCE AGAIN. Everyone is well aware of AY having different devices to login to you & Ellie Alexandra's accounts, he figured a way to make you all seem more "independent" & less pimped. You never moved out of KC, the whole San Antonio thing was a throw off (once again) must I also add in I think IT'S quite cute you chose a city with your pimp's name. You & your pimp are NOT good people, you do all you cab to destroy people's lives & black mail them. In a matter of fact, back in February AY noticed I got a review in Wichita & started calling & threatening me for choosing to do my business INDEPENDENTLY. That is 1 reason why I chose to completely wash my hands clean of this lifestyle. I have a kid I need to be here for & I don't need someone threatening me or my kid's life all over the fact he's angry he can't pimp me. Speaking or fake accounts, your pimp has a take account by the name of BobBarker he gets on to read ROS to make sure his hos are doing as they're supposed to. Aren't you tired of lying and trying to fake this whole independent shit? Like I told you, half of your so called problems would've never occurred if you and your pimp didn't fuck me (or several other women such as Taylor Lane & Bella Love) over!! Difference is, I don't mind standing up, speaking the truth & doing what I can to put an end to this monster behind the screen pretending to be these women. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want, I don't have to put on a front to be someone I'm not, people who genuinely know me, know I'm a good person. Nobody is my pawn for a game, I don't manipulate people, some people have this thing called COMMON SENSE, something clearly you lack of Lariyah. Or AY, because we are all well aware Lariyah doesn't speak or move unless pimp daddy says so. But I'd truly appreciate it if you and your pop corn pimp kept my name out of your mouths knowing damn well I cannot defend myself on these websites. And yes it is true, Lariyah & the stable are under investigation, I actually got pulled into investigation last week over them. I believe all women deserve to make a living, but what y'all are doing us FAR beyond making a living. Y'all are evil people. Manipulative liars. Something pimps have perfected. Play victim all you want, I know several people who have been affected by AY & I'm sure if the real Lariyah could speak, she would say the same. But she is controlled. You've given yourself up one too many times AY, just stop
Miss Texas is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 12:05 PM   #14
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are truly lost. I have my own brain--unlike you-- Truly funny, you don't know a fucking thing.

And you are trying to outrun the truth, quit lying LOL!
Old 03-12-2016, 12:09 PM   #15
Miss Texas
BANNED

User ID: 246206

And last but not least before I get this account banned, anyone who has any questions about this situation is more than welcome to email me. I will be putting back up my P411 for this purpose. They ARE under investigation, but they want the ring leaders AY & Lariyah, not the little fish, so no worries. AY has been under investigation for years behind women in Wichita who are STILL missing til this day. He is dangerous, he actually has a battery against me in Kansas if you feel the need to look up information. Lying & bullshitting people isn't something I specialize in like AY & his stable. Be careful
Miss Texas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women