Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #31
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticEzra View Post
Ok, still going w what I had said initially, but even though I disagree w the whole client list issue, what does her temporarily being retired ( her sig line states its not even permanent) have much to do w any of her posts?

Are yal just saying this to state that she shouldn't be saying any of this to begin w? I thought retired was meant for providing. If she's screening full time, and it's disclosed, she's not able to fight certain things out on here??!! Lol damn sorry for all of my stupidity, I'm just gathering some super irrelevant or better word, unnecessary points being made here.
Ezra... kboy has "retired".. if he is no longer hobbying, etc he shouldn't post and by his post is not. That should be no different for a provider. I seriously doubt she ever retired. When I retire, I am over, done, and out. I think her plight though legit (medical, etc) was an opportunity to to bilk WK's out of more cash.

sixx
Old 05-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #32
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Nope just when a provider post her retirement, she should be retired. Not on the boards seeking attention. Move on you made a decision , go with it !
Old 05-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #33
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
Ezra apparently when I was screening for Maxeen for a bit of a year or more, she feels that I stole her "client list" which is NOT true. I have never copied any of her emails or have their numbers as she had her own phone they called her on. The ladies I help now were already providing when they came to me for help, just like Maxeen. They already had their list of clients that were emailing. I simply just took over the emails.

MAXEEN I DID NOT TAKE YOUR CLIENTS LIST! You could at least PM or email me whatever clients I have been accused of doing this to. As I am seriously lost and confused.
Babe, no explanation needed. I truly see what you are saying as very valid. I'm still curious, if she feels that strongly about telling everyone you did, then surely she must have the proof, or the girls/ guys to back it up? I just think its impossible to take anyone's "list". If it was this sacred to her, how on earth would you have obtained this list in the first place?
Old 05-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #34
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

afterschool its on! ezra retired ladies need no list nor clients correct?E
Old 05-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #35
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Nope just when a provider post her retirement, she should be retired. Not on the boards seeking attention. Move on you made a decision , go with it !
Ok. Now I know. I got my answer.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #36
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Hahaha Absolutely, weren't you one that was banned for life? Was it for threatening to out another provider? Multiple handles? (staff edit; ztonk) No? So please. I will be reinstated. Thanks for the encouragement!

As far as this is concerned, I will be back in full swing and this shit is for the birds.

To any client that gets marketed unexpectedly, I sincerely apologize but am now here to meet your needs. I will be fully focused on rebuilding.

Thanks for your patience.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #37
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Ezra... kboy has "retired".. if he is no longer hobbying, etc he shouldn't post and by his post is not. That should be no different for a provider. I seriously doubt she ever retired. When I retire, I am over, done, and out. I think her plight though legit (medical, etc) was an opportunity to to bilk WK's out of more cash.

sixx
I gotcha I gotcha, but even when she says it's temporary and is obviously using the boards to screen?
Old 05-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #38
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

ok. im gonna go out on a limb here. anyone who knows me knows max has been a great lady and a good friend to me for several years. so my view is obviously unashamedly partial..
in your post ezra, you say we all have OUR lists,WE dont keep them to ourselves and WE love showing each other off. the point being is that it is YOUR list to do with as you will, whether it be showing it off or keepin it private.
now imagine someone else having YOUR list and showing it to people whom you have no idea of or had no intention of showing it to. its not being possessive of a client ,its being possessive of a list and the info thats being leaked off that list i.e phone # or p411 id or other decidedly private info meant to be given only to that provider. the only reason i could see for another lady seeing a providers list without her knowledge is to "cold call" a gent on here. which is in bad taste and poor business practice. and if i recall correctly that was max's initial complaint as to the list being given out.
now i know roxanne as well, and think shes a wonderful lady also. i am by no means saying she leaked the list, far from it. im just offering up a reason to your thoughts on why anyone would be upset over a list being "outed".
Old 05-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #39
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

ahh maxeen the drama queen quit hatin and no i wasnt and i didnt steal ur client he came to me said you were gettin a lil up there ur retired go home! and fwiw safe discreet ladies do not keep lists just sayin if a list is outed so are hobbyist bahahaha ppl go on vacation not temporaily retire lmfao i was never banned for life just for being honest and only temporarily more lies and drama outed by the secret list well hobbyist beware are you on the list hmmmmm use caution the white knights are comin watch out
Old 05-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #40
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Keep in mind that Maxeen is considered a part of the really old "austin adorables" crew. Behaviors like this are/were standard operation.

Quoting one of my fav songrwriters, Nikki Sixx... "don't go away mad... just go away"....

sixx
Oooooooohhh!!!! Now I see why this is all happening. I didn't know she was affiliated. Yea, wasn't even Around when they were, ( around Austin I mean) and heard allll about it just recently. Nooooowwww I get it all. No longer confused. Now I get the whole stealing my list thing.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #41
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
Hahaha Absolutely, weren't you one that was banned for life? Was it for threatening to out another provider? Multiple handles? (staff edit; ztonk) No? So please. I will be reinstated. Thanks for the encouragement!

As far as this is concerned, I will be back in full swing and this shit is for the birds.

To any client that gets marketed unexpectedly, I sincerely apologize but am now here to meet your needs. I will be fully focused on rebuilding.

Thanks for your patience.
Old news Max with regards to Absolutely. You have had more than one handle yourself Trisha.. ooops.... I mean Maxeen. You have reinvented yourself on more than one occasion. You are one to talk. You never left Maxeen... feed the bullshit to some of your pussy whipped lap dogs.

sixx
Old 05-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #42
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

I am more than open to showing BOTH my phone bills for however many months back to PROVE I have never "cold called" one of "your" clients.

Hell I will even do the same for email.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #43
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
Ezra, Max is retired. I screen, book and provide. Max does not screen for ladies...or maybe she does now and is why she is pissed at me. No idea. I do agree that even though she is retired, that she still has a right to post whatever she wants. But to attack a long term friend that has been to hell and back with her...not cool.

This could have been handled off the board.
Very right babe.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #44
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
afterschool its on! ezra retired ladies need no list nor clients correct?E
Correct. I was under the impression she was still screening working for other ladies.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #45
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
ok. im gonna go out on a limb here. anyone who knows me knows max has been a great lady and a good friend to me for several years. so my view is obviously unashamedly partial..
in your post ezra, you say we all have OUR lists,WE dont keep them to ourselves and WE love showing each other off. the point being is that it is YOUR list to do with as you will, whether it be showing it off or keepin it private.
now imagine someone else having YOUR list and showing it to people whom you have no idea of or had no intention of showing it to. its not being possessive of a client ,its being possessive of a list and the info thats being leaked off that list i.e phone # or p411 id or other decidedly private info meant to be given only to that provider. the only reason i could see for another lady seeing a providers list without her knowledge is to "cold call" a gent on here. which is in bad taste and poor business practice. and if i recall correctly that was max's initial complaint as to the list being given out.
now i know roxanne as well, and think shes a wonderful lady also. i am by no means saying she leaked the list, far from it. im just offering up a reason to your thoughts on why anyone would be upset over a list being "outed".

Yea I'm sorry babe, but I would indeed not bat a lash if somehow the same guys I saw and i had on my "invisible list" were being seen by someone else, whether I knew them or not. Now if a guy I knew privately, no where on the boards, and only saw me and never saw another lady in his life, and made it very firm he never wanted to, then later on was contacted by a different provider::: then ok. But that is not practical. Clearly.

And since this hypothetical situation isn't what happend, then the list concept and her reaction to it was far fetched. But I don't need to any more explanations or reasonings, once I read what six wrote regarding the history, I firmly know what's happening and why it's happening now. Pheww broke a sweat there trying to get filled in. Lol.

SR, obviously no one responded positively towards the slander, and you have much support here. That itself, speaks volumes of your charachter and it's genuine nature. I hope tonight gets much more relaxing for you and you can rest knowing just how awesome people really do view you, despite the minority and it's trivial attempts. Night pretty babe.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women