Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2021, 07:25 PM   #136
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
First place prize to the one that can provide links to at least three studies that say paper and/or cloth masks prevent the spread of respiratory viruses from aerosols in a non-surgical environment that is dated 2019 or earlier.
Go!
First place prize to the one that can provide links to at least three studies that say paper and/or cloth masks do not prevent the spread of respiratory viruses from aerosols in a non-surgical environment that is dated 2019 or earlier.

Go!

P.S. This is ancient history. Now anyone can get N95 or similar masks who wants them. And with some exceptions anyone who wants to be reasonably safe from COVID without masks can get vaccinated. We can't protect the rest of you from yourselves, even though we do love you.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 08:47 AM   #137
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Did anyone think you could? No, not even the Little Engine could...

I take your 'will not' participate to be because you cannot. That is both predictable and fine by me. But were there ever any people that could not get an N95 mask in 2019 or before?

Finer point to consider: One cannot get a vaccine for The COVID at this time. One may get an "Experimental, aka Emergency Use Authorization" treatment (more like a gene therapy).

For the few that do not want to understand the difference; Experimental designation relieves providers of such from all liability, as might be the case say if the number of side effects from the therapy were to exceed the total number of side effects from all fully legal vaccines for the last 20 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
First place prize to the one that can provide links to at least three studies that say paper and/or cloth masks do not prevent the spread of respiratory viruses from aerosols in a non-surgical environment that is dated 2019 or earlier.

Go!

P.S. This is ancient history. Now anyone can get N95 or similar masks who wants them. And with some exceptions anyone who wants to be reasonably safe from COVID without masks can get vaccinated. We can't protect the rest of you from yourselves, even though we do love you.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:05 AM   #138
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I take your 'will not' participate to be because you cannot. That is both predictable and fine by me. But were there ever any people that could not get an N95 mask in 2019 or before?

Finer point to consider: One cannot get a vaccine for The COVID at this time. One may get an "Experimental, aka Emergency Use Authorization" treatment (more like a gene therapy).

For the few that do not want to understand the difference; Experimental designation relieves providers of such from all liability, as might be the case say if the number of side effects from the therapy were to exceed the total number of side effects from all fully legal vaccines for the last 20 years.
But you’re not participating in my challenge either, to provide links to three studies from before 2020 that show paper or cloth masks do not prevent spread of respiratory viruses in aerosols.

As to the vaccine, I trust Pfizer and President Trump, who say the vaccine is safe, more than the FDA.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 05:22 PM   #139
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

The whole issue of spread prevention via aerosol by "paper" masks is a distraction. I don't think (did not say know) any studies support that thesis. They were intended to MITIGATE, not necessarily PREVENT the spread of droplet borne virus to OTHERS. Some choose to ignore or confuse that. Essentially moot with the advent of vaccines. Speaking of vaccines...

Why-Yes seems to misunderstand, or purposely jumble, the difference between "Experimental" and "Emergency Use Authorization". This link may help:

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...ments-covid-19

It all comes down to risk vs benefit. I think the benefit outweighed the risk.
Those that don't believe in the benefit of the vaccine shouldn't include vaccinated people in their herd immunity calculations to justify elimination of safeguards.

I'm not a lawyer, but the PREP Act seems to provide some liability protection for manufactures, providers; but also provides some redress for injured parties if funds are allocated. No clue if funded or not.

Bottom line, without the EAU (granted under Trump administration) we may not have a vaccine at this point in time and no "shots in arm".
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 05:30 PM   #140
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post

Bottom line, without the EAU (granted under Trump administration) we may not have a vaccine at this point in time and no "shots in arm".
And we'd be on the road to being more like Peru, where 0.6% of the population has died of COVID. Applied to the population of the USA that would be around 1.9 million dead.

Kudos to Big Pharma and the Trump Administration for getting this done with Warp Speed.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 07:20 AM   #141
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

okay right
Just more scare and deceive from the media hysteria ....
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women