Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2010, 11:59 PM   #1
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default opinion on meeting a woman

So when you see a lady what do you look for?

What do you desire?

What is essential?

What does she usually lack?

What does she usually possses?
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:19 AM   #2
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Hmmm, good questions Chloe. I will try and answer them as honestly as possible. But let me preface this by saying that I think my ideas on thes change from month to month. But I think it is safe to say these answer will work for me for at least another week

So when you see a lady what do you look for? The whole package, I know, but it is true. There is so much. But the most up front thing I guess I could say is a lady who is all pretty and ready for me. Makeup, heels (of course) and whatever she thinks is appropriate for attire.

What do you desire? A woman who can take charge. Seems my experience that most providers let me be in control. I am looking for a woman who can just run with it... and be a mind reader Sometimes I am tired of always being in charge and making decisions. I make decisions all day at work AND when I am home.

What is essential? Heels, makeup and really being INTO it. Heels

What does she usually lack? Take charge bubbly, friendly personality. Flirty! And the clean up stage. It is amazing when a provider cleans you up instead of just throwing you a towel or showing you the bathroom. Also, just going for round 2, without even asking. Don't even take no for an answer, just take charge and GO FOR IT! Oh and for providers to TURN OFF THEIR PHONES LOL

What does she usually possses? This is a tough question. I think I have answered everything in the previous questions. All providers posses some things that are similar and some that are not. Not sure I can pick one thing that stands out to me other than the obvious or what I stated above.

Excellent topic Chloe! I hope I gave you something worth reading.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:08 AM   #3
theasianview
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Look for: at least some sort of physical attraction and an aura of mystic to be discovered when the date have been arranged
Desire: a memorable experience, i have had too many shed clothes, meet me at bed and do the deed
Essential: being able to have a good rapport with the provider and make the experience memorable
Lack: my experiences so far are less then GFE like experiences so I'm looking into that
Possess: sense of humor is a must and a good personality
theasianview is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:50 AM   #4
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Chloe, After you meet me in Syracuse, I will answer your 4 Questions !!
cnym is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:58 AM   #5
guest021110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

First off I agree with CNYM that atrip to Syracuse should be in order. Secondly to answer your questions.

What do you desire? For her to resemble the pictures and profile given. I made the decision that I wanted to meet and just hope for a good time. Always helps to have the scene set as well.

What is essential? Matching the profile which is redundant, but true for me. Oh yeah like GP said. Heels!!

What does she usually lack? Initiative. I'm a passive person by nature which is why this hobby works for me and I'm usually laid back during the meeting and would love a lady to just take advantage of me for the most part...

What does she usually possses? Everyone is different and it's tough to find a universal answer but at least possesses my attention and hopefully I have the same from her.
guest021110 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:14 AM   #6
Guest012413
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43
Default Nasty with a hint of honey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
So when you see a lady what do you look for?

What do you desire?Personally I look for a woman with some serious experience. I'm not fond of newbies. I like maximum PSE with a hint of Honey or GFE. I love DFK, LFK, but a good ass slap, and some DT mixed in as well. I'm sure there are many reasons for why we hobby, and for me, it has to do with the added intrigue, new tastes, and the excitement of someone new.

What is essential?Cleanliness is next to essential, well it is. Also I don't want to walk into a dump, doesn't matter if the incall is at her home or at a motel. How a woman carry's herself and presents herself is paramount. Dirty place, or a slob, and it ruins the whole moment. A woman who knows how to read a man wants, and then leads when needed and follows when called for.

What does she usually lack?It varies by the woman, sometimes, rarely can you find a provider that meets every expectation, but that is where this board comes in handy, being able to read others posts and find out in advance if it will be a great adventure. Given, everybody has a bad day, I just hope, that the provider would excuse herself before the appointment starts if she knows she won't be top notch.

What does she usually possses?
I love a woman who exudes confidence. A woman who knows how to spin a man in circles and make him king. I mean that is why we are with you, to be the center of that moment together.
Guest012413 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:23 AM   #7
youngatheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I'd have to agree with Going Postal's responses. I like a provider who takes charge. Let's face it, you are the pros we are just the vehicle for you to ride (pun intended). Providers see more clients than clients see providers. I would hope you know what works and what doesn't. Of course, I also have no problem with you telling me what you like and desrie from me.
youngatheart is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:25 AM   #8
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

So when you see a lady what do you look for? To start with a lady I am physically attracted to, and is happy to see me, and myself her.

What do you desire? Passion, Mutually being attractive to each other, Courtesy, A smile, both her mouth and eyes! and GFE which to me means LFK, DFK, mutual oral pleasing, and anything mutually enjoyable.

What is essential? Cleanliness, neatness, being timely (both parties), and mutual respect. And I agree shut off the phones, or at least mute them.

What does she usually lack? So far, thanks to reviews and recomendations from board friends, I have been pretty lucky to have great experiences.

What does she usually possses? This answer answered in 1, 2, 3 and 4 above
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #9
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

I am a freckles lover, the more the merrier for me, everything else is just added bonuses!
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #10
Hardpiped03
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I would have to say that passion is the number one thing I look for in a provider. The girl can be as hot as any girl who has posed in Playboy...but she needs to bring passion to the table.
Hardpiped03 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #11
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

All women, all people really when I first meet them: Confidence, strength, competency, character, caring

After that it depends on the situation.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #12
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jymie View Post
I am a freckles lover, the more the merrier for me, everything else is just added bonuses!
I love playing connect the dots with my tongue
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:16 AM   #13
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61
Default What do you look for

I look for her a woman with exp. who's not afraid to Kiss and so affection
DFK
Franklin4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:42 AM   #14
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your insight . . . this was helpfull . . .I am GFE with DFK LFK and BBBJ. I understand the empathetic view and I am normally into things . .. or making statement against them . . .
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:33 AM   #15
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Sounds like what I am looking for !!!
cnym is offline   Quote