Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160569
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-04-2024, 12:16 AM   #31
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Fucking stupid trumped up bullshit. This has nothing to do with the indictment charges.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:28 AM   #32
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Nah, Levi. txdot is hardly missing the point. Just because you don't agree with his position means jack and shit. The only thing Fani Fan and Nate Nate are guilty of is shit judgment. IMO, they are continuing to show their poor judgment by not just stepping aside. Regardless, they have committed no actionable crime.

On the other hand, Trump is guilty as fuck for what he has been criminally charged with. Again, why they don't just step aside is beyond my comprehension. Why take the heat off Trump by letting his lawyers possibly delay this case beyond the election?

Trump is a scumbag law breaking criminal. Criminals belong in jail and/or prison with other scumbag law breaking criminals.
Old 03-04-2024, 04:42 AM   #33
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
...The truth is that Trump and his allies conspired to fraudulently steal the electoral college votes from Biden and assign them to Trump...
Let us examine said "truth" of yours a bit more closely (in spite of the fact it is a bit far of field from the OP topic)

Trump and his allies - aka We The People
conspired to fraudulently steal the electoral college votes - aka peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. Stated more simply - too frick'n bad if they don't like being held accountable to the people they are there to serve.

Notwithstanding that 37 States changed their mail-in voting laws, most extra-judicially, aka illegally, because of the covid, which as we know is officially downgraded to the flu, which it always was. Stuffing drop boxes illegally, late night pauses in counting, fake floods in counting locations, 37 people living at 7-11 stores, etc. and viola! Biden won.

Net-net - total bullshit.

Old 03-04-2024, 04:59 AM   #34
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default The tale of two Terrence Bradleys

I'm thinking that attorney Ashleigh Merchant erred in interviewing her witness, Terrence Bradley, the way she did. As you may recall from the OP, every time she asked a question, he looked at his owners to gauge their reaction before answering and had a whole lotta I don't knows and can't recalls, the telltale signs of fuzzy memory syndrome - so often exhibited by lying Demonicrats. Clearly she should have put up a projection TV screen, with Wade behind the screen, and projected a text message session between her and him.

These are some screen shots of their conversation prior to trial.

"Chris" referenced here is Chris Campbell, a law partner of Nathan Wade

Seems to recollect a whole lot about a whole lot and didn't have any symptoms associated with fuzzy memory syndrome.
Old 03-04-2024, 06:42 AM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I'm thinking that attorney Ashleigh Merchant erred in interviewing her witness, Terrence Bradley, the way she did. As you may recall from the OP, every time she asked a question, he looked at his owners to gauge their reaction before answering and had a whole lotta I don't knows and can't recalls, the telltale signs of fuzzy memory syndrome - so often exhibited by lying Demonicrats. Clearly she should have put up a projection TV screen, with Wade behind the screen, and projected a text message session between her and him.

These are some screen shots of their conversation prior to trial.

"Chris" referenced here is Chris Campbell, a law partner of Nathan Wade

Seems to recollect a whole lot about a whole lot and didn't have any symptoms associated with fuzzy memory syndrome.
You would hope the Judge would see through the Fani/Nathan web of lies, but alas, he is up for election in Fulton County, a cess pool of Democrat support. If he rules against these two scumbags, he will soon become “former Judge”.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:38 AM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Cesspool. Nice.

If he doesn’t rule against them, then the MAGAs will make death threats against him, his staff and their families? That’s what you mean, right? T is their way.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:41 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What is up with all this? You boyz don’t watch the Young and the Restless anymore?
Old 03-04-2024, 08:04 AM   #38
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Nah, Levi. txdot is hardly missing the point. Just because you don't agree with his position means jack and shit. The only thing Fani Fan and Nate Nate are guilty of is shit judgment. IMO, they are continuing to show their poor judgment by not just stepping aside. Regardless, they have committed no actionable crime.

On the other hand, Trump is guilty as fuck for what he has been criminally charged with. Again, why they don't just step aside is beyond my comprehension. Why take the heat off Trump by letting his lawyers possibly delay this case beyond the election?

Trump is a scumbag law breaking criminal. Criminals belong in jail and/or prison with other scumbag law breaking criminals.
If Trump is guilty of a crime he would have been convicted and sentenced by now.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:21 AM   #39
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default Ummm...what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If Trump is guilty of a crime he would have been convicted and sentenced by now.
Interesting claim given the number of charges currently pending.

But then again Trump never did nuthin anyway and if he did it was someone else's fault or OK since he was once President.

I will be glad when this drama is over and the Georgia case can resume. Of all the legal hurdles Trump faces the claims of election interference are some of the most troubling. If in fact Trump tried to sway the outcome illegally then we have a much different narrative come election time.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:49 AM   #40
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Interesting claim given the number of charges currently pending.

But then again Trump never did nuthin anyway and if he did it was someone else's fault or OK since he was once President.

I will be glad when this drama is over and the Georgia case can resume. Of all the legal hurdles Trump faces the claims of election interference are some of the most troubling. If in fact Trump tried to sway the outcome illegally then we have a much different narrative come election time.
I look at the totality of this whole situation with Trump. He was a political target of the Democrats the minute he announced he was running for President. Out of the blocks Trump was not to have a successful run. when it looked like he was gaining ground that's when the Democrats went to work to fabricate the Russian Collusion narrative. It's been one thing after another ever since. Of course the Dems stole the 2020 Election that's what they do.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:49 AM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tell his lawyers that!

Lol, that there’s funny, Levi!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-04-2024, 09:44 AM   #42
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
A typical example of a logical fallacy.

A logical fallacy is an argument that may sound convincing or true but is actually flawed. Logical fallacies are leaps of logic that lead us to an unsupported conclusion. People may commit a logical fallacy unintentionally, due to poor reasoning, or intentionally, in order to manipulate others.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:52 AM   #43
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
A typical example of a logical fallacy.

A logical fallacy is an argument that may sound convincing or true but is actually flawed. Logical fallacies are leaps of logic that lead us to an unsupported conclusion. People may commit a logical fallacy unintentionally, due to poor reasoning, or intentionally, in order to manipulate others.
Oh bullshit, there are no accidents here it's all done by design. I can guarantee you if Trump is nominated and wins the election the Democrats will come up with another made up scandal. It's what they do.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:10 AM   #44
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh bullshit, there are no accidents here it's all done by design. I can guarantee you if Trump is nominated and wins the election the Democrats will come up with another made up scandal. It's what they do.
You mean like the DA sleeping with the Prosecutor. That kind of made up overblown scandal.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:39 AM   #45
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
You mean like the DA sleeping with the Prosecutor. That kind of made up overblown scandal.
it's not overblown it actually took place. It was proven through emails, phone calls and testimony. The case in Georgia was a high profile case Trumps Lawyers were able to legally exploit it in Trump's favor. I view it like a Chess Game, Fani Willis was put in Check Mate.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women